I'm a Celebrity, Get me out of Here 2021 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Frankie and Naughty Boy are doing my bleeping nut in.

Also I talk to the birds in my garden daily :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 7
I thought Richard commented that the knots were like a "pea on a drum" - he got his phrases mixed up I think. My mum used to say hats looked like a pea on a drum on her because she had a big head and lots of hair :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 6
Has there been anything about Naughty Boy being neurodivergent in any way?

Reactions: 1
Omg Adam woodyatt has lost so much weight!! And they say tv makes you look a stone lighter than you are!!! He looks weird
I was taken aback when I saw him looking so thin, I think it was partly the tight turtle neck top adding to that look though.

I think the two newbies will add to the show a lot, it’s very slow and dull this year so far!

I thought Richard commented that the knots were like a "pea on a drum" - he got his phrases mixed up I think. My mum used to say hats looked like a pea on a drum on her because she had a big head and lots of hair :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I couldn’t figure out what the phrase pea on a drum meant 😂 it still makes no sense for the challenge idk what he was trying to get at 😂

Reactions: 4
Apparently Robins are solitary birds. They are very predatory and attack other birds including other robins that venture into their territory. They are the mean ones of the bird world! That’s why you see them a lot because they are not wary of humans and keep to their own patch. I watched it once on the one show so it must be right!! Back to naughty boy and the neuro divergent thing. The inappropriate sleeping and for long periods is/can be a symptom of this. Your brain gets so overloaded you just need to sleep. My son who is autistic has this trait.

Reactions: 9
Poor Richard - I wonder if it was having to rummage around in all those raw guts and offal. I often wonder how contestants don't get food poisoning if any gets in their mouths.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
That is unfortunate about Richard. I hope he is okay.
Sorry but still not a fan of Naughty Boy, yeah yeah he has had difficulties, haven't we all. He has all the markings of a spoilt child. Needs the world to revolve around him rather than consider his involvement in the world and the others that occupy it.
I am very accepting of all sensibilities that come through my life, but in that COMPETITIVE, SIGNED UP FOR, PAID FOR, PUBLIC environment I would respond with kindness the first couple times but eventually I would just be like, would you ever duck off you selfish over sensitive prick - draining peoples already limited energy. And pull up your bleeping pants you lazy duck. A 78 year old woman had to show him how to zip a sleeping bag. duck off. Not the environment for him. Energy thief.
David's face is literally my face as I am watching his latest brain fart unfold.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Sorry but still not a fan of Naughty Boy, yeah yeah he has had difficulties, haven't we all. He has all the markings of a spoilt child. Needs the world to revolve around him rather than consider his involvement in the world and the others that occupy it.
I am very accepting of all sensibilities that come through my life, but in that COMPETITIVE, SIGNED UP FOR, PAID FOR, PUBLIC environment I would respond with kindness the first couple times but eventually I would just be like, would you ever duck off you selfish over sensitive prick - draining peoples already limited energy. And pull up your bleeping pants you lazy duck. A 78 year old woman had to show him how to zip a sleeping bag. duck off. Not the environment for him. Energy thief.
David's face is literally my face as I am watching his latest brain fart unfold.
David’s facial expressions are absolute Gold!

Richard has been taken to hospital

Oops never mind just seen others posted

• Sad
I agree. Maybe it's unpopular but I really don't care about any of his background issues, everyone has them. Fundamentally, he didn't have to go on the show. It would be so draining to spend any prolonged time around him.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh god I hope richard comes back, I couldn't stand Frankie winning it by default. That would be worse than the insta mums that keep winning it!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I agree. Maybe it's unpopular but I really don't care about any of his background issues, everyone has them. Fundamentally, he didn't have to go on the show. It would be so draining to spend any prolonged time around him.
100% this! He sucked the life out of every single other contestant on their last night before moving back to main camp. Totally ruined their experience.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Does this mean richard will be out now ? There have to weigh up if its safe for him to return i hope he does he seemed lovely

Reactions: 3
Naughty boy is this year's fun sponge, I don't think anyone will walk, they won't get paid!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.