I'm a Celebrity, Get me out of Here 2021 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My other half said I gotta download the app and vote for moody boy to do all the trials 😂😂😂 he occasionally talks sense...... 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
what's with the tit PLT advert

woahhhhhh I'm now VIP when did that happen!!!! I was a chatty member last time I looked!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Richard said he woke up feeling a bit off colour and if he'd been at home it wouldn't have bothered him but the producers, who he praised, said no...you must go to hospital to get checked. Hmm, they would've known he would have to quit

Reactions: 13
He's the type of person id internally scream at if I worked with him because he has no sense or urgency and does everything so sllooowwwwllyyyyy..

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.