I'm a Celebrity, Get me out of Here 2021 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We saw Simon Gregson and his wife in Cheshire Oakes near to where we all live. When he was next to me I called him Steve and him and his wife just laughed and my husband apologised and said she is Corrie struck. He asked if we wanted a selfie but hubby said we dont't have a mobile and he was so surprised but said when you get one come back and see us. Him and his wife were really lovely

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
We saw Simon Gregson and his wife in Cheshire Oakes near to where we all live. When he was next to me I called him Steve and him and his wife just laughed and my husband apologised and said she is Corrie struck. He asked if we wanted a selfie but hubby said we dont't have a mobile and he was so surprised but said when you get one come back and see us. Him and his wife were really lovely
He seems really nice and genuine tbh king simon 😍😍

Reactions: 7
David lived in the same village in France as my grandad. There is a plaque with his handprints and signature on display- I’ve touched it therefore I think he’s mine 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11
David lived in the same village in France as my grandad. There is a plaque with his handprints and signature on display- I’ve touched it therefore I think he’s mine 🤪
Non. Il est à moi.
And that’s all I’m saying on the subject.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It just feels a bit uncomfortable now with NB, if he's struggling that much. Maybe it's best if he does go.. it's a bit of a miserable watch atm.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I wonder if NB will be a one that runs to the papers to complain about his treatment in the show and/or aftercare.

Reactions: 5
Honestly, I feel mentioning that naughty bollix may be on the spectrum is insulting to people confirmed to be on the spectrum who genuinely see the world differently and have to try their best to figure it out. Anne from The Chase for example. I just think he is a spoilt useless little tit.
His twitter is super active, I'm assuming it's being managed?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Showing Frankie all the time is as predictable as Giovanna and Jaqueline. I hope I’m wrong!! Why aren’t they showing Matty more?!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.