Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Didn’t Frankie drive Dougie from McFly to a nervous breakdown when they were a couple? I remember reading that his family told her to stay away from him.

• Wow
Reactions: 17

Maid22

VIP Member
Can't stand Frankie, really hope this isn't gona be a repeat of last year's winner.
So glad to see Steve going in, wish he'd been there from the start!

nbt

VIP Member
Oh just hurry up and replace these two wet wipes with Steve and Ian.

• Heart

Lozzie212325

Chatty Member
Anyone else not be able to call adam, Adam? Technically he should just change his name to Ian after all these years 😂

• Haha

Heffalump

VIP Member
That is unfortunate about Richard. I hope he is okay.
Sorry but still not a fan of Naughty Boy, yeah yeah he has had difficulties, haven't we all. He has all the markings of a spoilt child. Needs the world to revolve around him rather than consider his involvement in the world and the others that occupy it.
I am very accepting of all sensibilities that come through my life, but in that COMPETITIVE, SIGNED UP FOR, PAID FOR, PUBLIC environment I would respond with kindness the first couple times but eventually I would just be like, would you ever fuck off you selfish over sensitive prick - draining peoples already limited energy. And pull up your fucking pants you lazy fuck. A 78 year old woman had to show him how to zip a sleeping bag. Fuck off. Not the environment for him. Energy thief.
David's face is literally my face as I am watching his latest brain fart unfold.

• Heart

Sunlifeover50

VIP Member
She’s 78. Why put yourself through it. Tax bill?
I think she looks great for 78 and she’s still obviously very fit for her age but she definitely doesn’t look right on tonight’s show. I’m suprised they’ve had her on as it must be physically very tough in the body.

• Heart
Reactions: 16