I'm a Celebrity, Get me out of Here 2021 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also I feel like they’re being nice to the celebs waaaaay too soon, i said to my mother last night, they were given cake and tonight biscuits, when it’s only, what, night two? At least have them go hungry first and start fantasising about cake crumbs before you give them some!

Reactions: 15
Frankie has those side wrinkles on her nose when there’s too much Botox in the forehead

Reactions: 26
She’s 78. Why put yourself through it. Tax bill?
I think she looks great for 78 and she’s still obviously very fit for her age but she definitely doesn’t look right on tonight’s show. I’m suprised they’ve had her on as it must be physically very tough in the body.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Neither of them actually want to go, they just want to be begged to stay. So much insecurity and ego in one little clink.

Reactions: 20
Tbh the celebs in the Clink have had probably one of the worst starts to the show. Not only do they have to sleep on a tiny mattress on the floor but in a drafty stone room in November in Wales.
And stuck with 2 depressing moaners

Reactions: 8
I think she looks great for 78 and she’s still obviously very fit for her age but she definitely doesn’t look right on tonight’s show. I’m suprised they’ve had her on as it must be physically very tough in the body.
She looks like she is missing her creature comforts. Some people unravel quickly when they are in strange situations. It’s a game. Some people treat it like real life. I wonder if some of them watch themselves back afterwards and think they were a bit of a twit.

Reactions: 9
They must know what the show is all about. Been going for years. Its actually much milder these days than it used to be

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.