I'm a Celebrity, Get me out of Here 2021 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Missed the earlier shows - why on gods earth did dull Frankie decide to go on this?

she still looks pretty without any makeup on but something is not right with her face. For someone so young - why did she buy her her best asset?

she is dull to watch.

Reactions: 4
Richard was my winner from day one. Lovely genuine family man who has nothing to promote, no book, music, tour etc. Just there for the experience.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Missed the earlier shows - why on gods earth did dull Frankie decide to go on this?

she still looks pretty without any makeup on but something is not right with her face. For someone so young - why did she buy her her best asset?

she is dull to watch.
Most of her face does not move..probably botox

Reactions: 4
Bring back some human grenades, lob em in - Lady Colin Campbell, that cleaning woman who is not called Aggie, Johnnie Rotten, Janet Street Porter. Need some angst.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Naughty boy probably happy to stay now he has dodged a trial. Genuinely thought he would have shouted 'I'm a celebrity get me out of here!' If they said it was him!

Reactions: 10
I felt awkward watching her exit because of the way she spoke to her daughters. I remember her saying to them Stand over there mummy is getting her photos taken. It was awkward at the time πŸ₯Ί
She got to the end of the bridge and the girls ran to hug her. She shoo shood them away with her hand saying Stand over there, mummy is getting her photos taken. It was awkward to watch at the time. πŸ₯Ί

I don't remember this . Was she a cow to them?
Duh I quoted my own post instead of yours πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Feel like I need to set up a Gofundme page to buy Naughty Boy a belt. He was hanging on to his trousers for dear life during that episode

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Cringing so hard on behalf of Naughty Boy. What a sensitive little flower he is πŸ™„

I'm pleased that they've rejoined the other camp now. Poor David and Richard stuck with those miserable arseholes! Like others have said - I never thought I would be taking sides with Richard πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ What is going on?! πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What an absolute wet wipe naughty boy is. He's such a bad loser, it's a bleeping game. He sounds like a proper mummies boy, you know the type. He won't last long in there, he's a bleeping wimp.

Also, just found out he's 36!!!! THIRTY SIX.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.