I'm a Celebrity, Get me out of Here 2021 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NB moaning about being picked on & the main camp not caring about them 😆
And Dame Arlene moaning about having to do their dishes 🙄. It's part of the game you numb skulls!

I can't se Arlene lasting too long....she already looks like she's been there for 3 weeks!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She is so irritating really dislike her and don't know why
After seeing the tiktok's about her treating people like sh*t I'm reluctant to like her and Snoochie is beyond annoying so attention seeking and OTT. Danny is hilarious, Kadeena is lovely and I think she will go far, Louise is seeming positive so far and David seems to be a fan favourite on twitter. I think if naughty boy stays on he will also go far as he seems to have personal issues going on but he is a genuinely lovely person. Matty I'm not keen on for nominating and pushing for NB to be the blue team representative was a sly and bitchy move, Arlene is lovely but won't last long, Richard is very 'Me me me'. I think if the rumoured Simon Gregson and Adam woodyatt go in, Simon will be well loved and Adam might come across quite grumpy.

Reactions: 8
Unpopular Opinion Crossover - We all have our issues and things going on, NB can't receive special treatment because his mom has been unwell. He chose to be here and is being well paid to do so.
He is 36 ffs and can't make a bed. I don't see what help he was to his mother.
Not a fan, he's childlike and helpless and cringey to watch.
Was woeful on both tasks too. Kept lifting the magnet off the perspex like, but blamed the magnet. Come on.

Reactions: 30
Remember the times of Paul Burrell and Dean Gaffney doing the trials? They were the best - it was real and there was no playing up to the camera.

Also when Amir Khan and Iain Lee ate the strawberries they won in the DD challenge? 😂

Hell, I even miss Katie Price and Peter Andre’s love story ♥😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Remember the times of Paul Burrell and Dean Gaffney doing the trials? They were the best - it was real and there was no playing up to the camera.

Also when Amir Khan and Iain Lee ate the strawberries they won in the DD challenge? 😂

Hell, I even miss Katie Price and Peter Andre’s love story ♥😂
Omg i remember them eating the strawberries 🤣🤣 still cracks me up

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve only just heard that Danny Miller has left his four week old baby to enter the castle. I knew he had a baby but didn’t realise they that young.

Reactions: 2
I’ve only just heard that Danny Miller has left his four week old baby to enter the castle. I knew he had a baby but didn’t realise they that young.
Yeah he signed up to do it before steph was pregnant they were suppose to start ivf but they got pregnant naturally in the end

Reactions: 5
After seeing the tiktok's about her treating people like sh*t I'm reluctant to like her and Snoochie is beyond annoying so attention seeking and OTT. Danny is hilarious, Kadeena is lovely and I think she will go far, Louise is seeming positive so far and David seems to be a fan favourite on twitter. I think if naughty boy stays on he will also go far as he seems to have personal issues going on but he is a genuinely lovely person. Matty I'm not keen on for nominating and pushing for NB to be the blue team representative was a sly and bitchy move, Arlene is lovely but won't last long, Richard is very 'Me me me'. I think if the rumoured Simon Gregson and Adam woodyatt go in, Simon will be well loved and Adam might come across quite grumpy.
I like Kadeena a lot but I think she'll be overshadowed by Snoochie and Frankie and we won't get to see much of her 😕 I'm only really liking Kadeena, Richard, David and Louise at the moment. The rest are either too bland or too in your face.

I’ve heard stories about him being really nasty and vile which doesn’t surprise me as he’s always chained to one of the world famous “Thomas bros”‘and there’s no one more narcissistic and cunty then them so I guess birds of a feather and all that …..

I’ve heard stories about him being really nasty and vile which doesn’t surprise me as he’s always chained to one of the world famous “Thomas bros”‘and there’s no one more narcissistic and cunty then them so I guess birds of a feather and all that …..
Where have u heard this too dont even know who thomas bros are 🤣🤣 mind you i have no idea who half people in the castle were apart from the obvious one

Reactions: 3
I've only just caught up with IAC, thoughts so far,
I love David and Richard.
Snoochy is irritating and won't win any acting awards.
What is frankie using on her brows, spit and a toothbrush? Are they real or tattooed?
Part of me feels sorry for naughty boy, he reminds me of myself a bit. I have really low self asteem, anxiety, etc and I'm a bugger for taking things personally even though I know it's my stupid brains way of thinking. But then again I wouldn't do something like this for that reason! If you know you're that way and know what the show is about then don't put yourself through it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I agree I can’t take to him at all, and I doubt his partner had very much say in whether or not he took part in IAC. She’s very much been left holding the baby hasn’t she? No doubt he’s one of these men who sees parenting as woman’s work🙄 He could have deferred until next year. Naughty boy was meant to go in last year but was replaced by Jordan last minute because his mother was diagnosed with dementia.

Reactions: 7
Did he not used to go out with Leila from hollyoaks? Sure he was really horrible to her back in the day

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.