I'm a Celebrity, Get me out of Here 2021 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Richard - I wonder if it was having to rummage around in all those raw guts and offal. I often wonder how contestants don't get food poisoning if any gets in their mouths.
I've said this for years and don't know how anyone hasn't been ill before. He said during that challenge that it went in his mouth, so my first thought was food poisoning too.
I really like him, so I hope he's ok and comes back

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I've said this for years and don't know how anyone hasn't been ill before. He said during that challenge that it went in his mouth, so my first thought was food poisoning too.
I really like him, so I hope he's ok and comes back
Brian Connolly took ill after one the challenges too and was replaced

Reactions: 2
Can you imagine having the shits/vomiting in that campsite. The lack of privacy and facilities would make it horrible for him and the campmates. I am not saying it was that but likely to be due to that trial.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Can you imagine having the shits/vomiting in that campsite. The lack of privacy and facilities would make it horrible for him and the campmates. I am not saying it was that but likely to be due to that trial.
Yh it would be awful to be honest i dont think were see any footage of him being rushed off or anything tbh

Reactions: 1
Sorry but who the fck is DJ locksmith? (And what a terrible name that is of all things to go by as an artist 😂) I just remembered I saw his name when the lineup was announced a few weeks back, but forgot until now, so was he always just meant to be a replacement campmate if one was needed?

Secondly my immediate thought with Richard was some sort of other illness, not food poisoning. Maybe from the cold he suffered being in that tunnel in the trial because he kept saying it was freezing. Or just ill in some other way. If it was food poisoning wouldn’t he have gotten it yesterday rather than today given that it takes only a few hours for that to begin, the trial was filmed tuesday night? anyway hoping he’s okay, he’s become my fave in there, wouldn’t want to see him leave. :(

Reactions: 6
P
Sorry but who the fck is DJ locksmith? (And what a terrible name that is of all things to go by as an artist 😂) I just remembered I saw his name when the lineup was announced a few weeks back, but forgot until now, so was he always just meant to be a replacement campmate if one was needed?

Secondly my immediate thought with Richard was some sort of other illness, not food poisoning. Maybe from the cold he suffered being in that tunnel in the trial because he kept saying it was freezing. Or just ill in some other way. If it was food poisoning wouldn’t he have gotten it yesterday rather than today given that it takes only a few hours for that to begin, the trial was filmed tuesday night? anyway hoping he’s okay, he’s become my fave in there, wouldn’t want to see him leave. :(
Apparently he is in Rudimental. They have several “celebs” on standby. If Dickie doesn’t go back in and they replace him with this unknown, I am going to say bye to this series. Dickie has been the standout Celeb so far. The rest of them are meh or annoying.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Nooooo!!!!! I hope he’s okay. So disappointed.

The season is gonna be hard to watch now, he was the only one who stood out so far. He was a clear winner to me. It’s such a pity this happened 😭

I don’t know the current covid rules in wales but it sounds like they’re being a bit too careful with maintaining the bubble - I mean could they not just have tested him once or twice to ensure he wouldn’t have been bringing the virus back to their bubble (if he had wanted to go back of course)?

How can they replace him with some member of rudimental nobody knows? I don’t even know anyone who’s a fan of rudimental so I doubt he’ll be popular.

Reactions: 13
Because by going to hospital he’s broken the covid bubble so can’t go back in

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Really disappointed as I backed him from day one. Hope he is OK. I bet he's disappointed too. We love you Richard 😍

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.