Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I honestly can’t believe I’m saying this as a stranger but I can’t rest until I see them burn.

To every single woman who has had a genuine miscarriage or scare, or man who’s suffered the loss of an unborn child. It’s a kick in the teeth that this is being used to emotionally blackmail an audience into keeping quiet.
She doesn’t deserve the children she has.
And to all you parents. Lots of love. ❤

Reactions: 41

MrMagoo

A Valedictory

I’ve decided to take a back seat. Apart from my words below, I don’t feel there is anything I have to add, that hasn’t already been said by myself and others on here. If I carry on, my hunch is, it will be another few months watching aghast as they carry on as normal with their happy happy vlogs, and I will enter into a Groundhog Day type scenario

Final opinion on Chris and a message to him ;

Chris is either an extremely deceptive man, or deeply troubled. I’ve seen the girls he has had communications with attacked, threatened and abused on social media, and one have her fragile mental health pushed to the limit by all this. That no admission of guilt, or an ounce of sympathy was passed their way, means that this has all started up again for them, and ultimately that is where my main sympathy lies

Chris, all the while you can’t accept any wrong doing, you will never be accepted back into the YouTube community. I previously said it was to late now for an apology, and regretted it soon after. It’s not my place to say, and being able to forgive is one of the things that makes us human.

Maybe in time, after some self reflection, you may feel in a position to admit wrongdoing and apologise. Maybe the girls involved will accept it and move on and maybe they won’t, but for every vlog you continue to upload without addressing the real issues, you are effectively rubbing salt into those girls wounds.

It is regrettable in society, that out actions as an adult can have an effect on our family. It isn’t fair that the girls may be bullied at school, but as a grown adult, you should have foreseen the consequences of your actions, and it is a horrible price to pay. I feel bad for all of you in that regard, and hope that anything like that is dealt with extremely quickly and effectively

For the vast majority of people on this site including myself, this was never about hate. It was only ever about wanting to get justice for girls that have been wronged, and you to admit that, and take some time out

Just because what you did wasn’t illegal (in the UK) it doesn’t mean it wasn’t wrong

A final message for everyone on here

Apologies to anyone if my responses have been so numerous, but seeing some of the eloquent and often witty responses on here, I often found myself writing a response as soon as I posted my last one! For any newbies finding themselves doing the same, I say, take a deep breath and let the conversation flow. You don’t have to respond to every comment

Law. If you’re not sure, look it up. The law isn’t as impenetrable as many may think. Wiki is excellent for a synopsis with most important aspects covered. gov.uk if you want a far more in-depth look, or the law as it is written and applied in England and Wales

Words. Choose them carefully, as using the incorrect ones can obviously be detrimental to that person, but also undermine the real issues, and play into the narrative that the perpetrator is the victim (see Chris’ vlog from yesterday for a prime example)

That’s all for now

TTFN ?

Reactions: 28

BooBoo90

So they’ll fork out money because someone calls Chris a pervert on twitter but not on seeing if their baby is alive? Jesus.

Reactions: 26

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Guys just so you know- Sarah isn't just feeling sick in the vlog, she has BEEN sick. This is important. She interrupts Chris so that we know she isn't JUST feeling sick and then of course, she explains in detail how often she has thrown up. No holiday vlog is complete without hearing about just how sick someone is. Don't forget that she is physically being sick, like can't even keep water down sick but able to sit on a rock after a bit of a hike and eat her COLES picnic. They went to Coles, guys. That's important too. They even paid the 15 cents per plastic bag with the Coles logo on it. Incidentally, I wonder if they have been collecting the Coles miniatures. I'm sure the little two would love them.

I HAD WATER AND VOMITED.
THEN, CHRIS MADE ME TOAST AND I UPCHUCKED THAT TOAST EVERYWHERE.
THEN CHRIS MADE A 22 MIN VIDEO AND I LOST MY SHIIIIT... sorry I mean couldn’t keep anything down. Because of the pregnancy you know. Not extreme anger, extreme morning sickness.

A few hours later she uploads the pizza of nightmares to instagram. Cheese induced nightmares.
Poor thing really can’t keep water down. If you say it enough times... we might start believing it?!?
HELL NO. NO

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
M

Member 177

Hi has anyone any thoughts on a new thread title?

Here's my suggestion.
She's No Pregnancy Bloomer While Married To A Groomer...(allegedly)

Pebbles

Also, this is a super random thought, but I can't stop thinking about how exploitative vlogging is of children in general, given they have no understanding/say in the matter. Most vlogging families say it's 'to make memories' or 'to give their kids a better life', and beyond unpacking all the lies within those statements, this is the first generation that has ever been part of such a strange phenomenon - nobody has any ideas what the repercussions are or how the children's lives will be affected. Imagine meeting people throughout your life who know (or at least think they know) everything about you. How do you go to school/uni/work when you know your peers know all about your first period, your first kiss, that time you pooed your nappy at the supermarket?! Especially in this case where there are not only serious accusations about your own father but your own friends and family are airing all their dirty laundry across the internet. It's all bonkers! And - incredibly random thought - but how do you ever have security questions for anything? Everyone knows your first pet, your mother's maiden name, your date of birth...

Admins - feel free to delete if I've veered way too off topic :ROFLMAO:

RosePetals

Chatty Member
The part where he's saying
"Have I ever done anything that could be classed as grooming? No hell no" etc etc
sounds scripted and like a really shit audition for eastenders

Reactions: 24

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAH

Inhales

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

They. Look. Miserable ?
Now this is content I can get behind.

MrMagoo

Just noticed on social blade that Inghams have dropped from B+ to B grade. Subs down 6% and views down 14%. This is quite a different picture to when I’ve looked over the previous 6 weeks. Looks like that flirting with career suicide vlog he put out really has done some damage.

RosePetals

Chatty Member
IMG_2061.PNG

Glorious. Absolutely glorious.
This is never going to go away no matter how much they ran and bury their heads in the sand

Reactions: 23

Jamhead

VIP Member
Finally caught and I’ll more than likely repeat what you guys have already said but I truly believe he genuinely thinks he has done nothing wrong.
Throughout the video he just continually blames other people, never once taking responsibility for being the reason all those things have happened.
If a fire starts, you don’t blame the fire brigade for it, or whatever’s being burnt just because it’s in the way, you look to the route of the cause and find out who/what started it.
He started all of this, just him, not the girls he messaged, not the women he took advantage of, not his wife, not his kids, not any other member of society commenting on here, twitter or mars. Just him.
He is the epitome of a victim blamer and as a previous poster has said, he’s driven the final nail into his coffin.

And for what it’s worth, all the hatred I have for him & sarah, has never and will never extend to those kids. They are the innocent bystanders who he’s thrown into the flames.

• Heart

GreaseMop

VIP Member
My mother in law who has no social media whatsoever texted me yesterday saying she'd read about the Chris business.
She knows of the Inghams as we live in Leeds and saw them out vlogging when we were with her.
I asked her where she read it and she said on the TV text(!) and it was top news or something. I was quite impressed the news got to someone who doesn't watch YouTube and doesn't have Instagram/Twitter etc.

Hatshepsut

I know this sounds awful but I don’t believe the bleed at all, maybe she did have one on another day but I highly highly doubt she had one yesterday. It’s all rather convenient.
Also having a bleed in pregnancy is not something you want to shout to the world, in fact quite the opposite. I ended up being airlifted to hospital because of one of my miscarriages, whilst I was at work, the most awful experience and not something I wanted anyone knowing about.
Imagine discussing that with a load of 9-13 year olds, how bloody inappropriate!
I don’t and never have believed that she is preganant.

Hatshepsut

So the very day after the couple of hours of bleeding and hinting at miscarriage Sarah manages to:-
Travel for at least an hour each way in the car.
Trek half an hour over uneven terrain through the forest, there and back.
Sit on a cold rock for a couple of hours stuffing her face.
Stand watching a parade and firework display.
These are not the actions of a woman who only yesterday feared for her baby. Or indeed the actions of any rational woman with those symptoms. I smell bullshit.

instacharlie

VIP Member
Vlog recap

Go on a boat tour, see a crocodile and some turtles.

Drive to beach, it was apparently an amazing drive but they couldn't stop as they didn't have any bottles of water.

Have ice cream, girls have ben and jerries, Sarah has a callipo and Chris a magnum.

Comment down below is why are women in Australia wearing purple with a fascinator.

Go to the beach again, isla is amazed that it's not cold. Makes a mermaid.

Sarah starts off her bleeding segment warning about young children might not want to see this bit. Bit late as it's the title and thumbnail. Alot and bright red, for an hour or two. But apparently there's not much you can do in Australia as their insurance doesn't cover it.

Trying to make out like they are poor. They paid for the scan in the UK they can and should pay for it there, if the baby is even real. Apparently it will cost hundreds.

Is saying the pregnancy feels different.

Doesn't want a scan anyway as it will ruin the holiday if there is no heartbeat.

I think it's all a lie as this is just after the awful video from Chris and it's very convenient timing.

Doesn't want a scan as it will ruin the holiday if there is no heartbeat? Really?? Really?? No, having unexplained and unpredictable bleeding would ruin a holiday!! Just that phrase alone concerns me!

Sandybeth

I cannot bring myself to watch today’s vlog. I feel very emotional that the loss of a baby can be used to make money. It is obscene. I am an ex gynae nurse who spent my career caring for families going through pregnancy loss, holding womens hands while they heard the devastating news that they had lost their child. I have had 8 miscarriages and an ectopic pregnancy myself and blood loss in early pregnancy should never be ignored as there is always the posibility of infection and therfore potential sepsis. It is not a subject that should EVER be used as clickbait.

Reactions: 22