IFam #4 Hiding down under and video blunder - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's a lot of references to him shoplifting from various sources. Is that something that was known about before all this came out? On another note, I was looking at the Instagram comments again and it makes me feel ill the amount of young girls blinded by them and saying it must be fake because Chris is such a stand up guy and he'd have admitted it otherwise :rolleyes::mad: I don't know how Chris can sleep at night.

Reactions: 5
There's a lot of references to him shoplifting from various sources. Is that something that was known about before all this came out? On another note, I was looking at the Instagram comments again and it makes me feel ill the amount of young girls blinded by them and saying it must be fake because Chris is such a stand up guy and he'd have admitted it otherwise :rolleyes::mad: I don't know how Chris can sleep at night.

I would put money on the fact there are so many secrets and skeletons brushed under the carpets and hidden in the closets in Chez Ingham their house will go in the same direction as the old house, sit unsold and unused for months while they find somewhere new to bury the bodies and the 863 LOL dolls again.
SUPRISE NEW HOUSE WITH 4 GARAGE CONVERSION. FULL HOUSE TOUR COMIMG SOON.

Reactions: 13
I feel really sorry for the IFAM kids, I don’t comment much anymore because you all say everything that needs saying but to these kids the “Ingham Family” aren’t just a YouTube family.
They are the way they found something to laugh about. A family that they wanted to be part of.
The way there met friends that do judge or bully them.
Somewhere they feel like part of a gang and eventually feel like they belong, and I believe a lot of these kids might never have that in real life with their peers. You can see from their twitter supporters these fans can be anywhere between 12-45 and they all had a real friendship because of the “ifam”
Turning their back on that is turning their back on one of the only places they feel accepted.
This isn’t about the family it’s about feeling like they belong, and this twisted couple are profiting from these kids finally feeling accepted somewhere.
I wish they found somewhere else to go to feel accepted away from these twats.
exactly making money out of vunerable people again

I know imagine Sarah a single mum of four , up all night with the baby and then up for School lmao crappy toe nails would be the least of her problems then ?
She can’t even drive or clean or cook she’d be in tit, you’re right she is so codependent on greasy , she has to stay .
She`s definately turning into her own version of Anna from the Saccone jolys...dear oh lor ,is there room for two???

Reactions: 2
Social media is 13+ isn't it?I know in the UK this is a recommended thing only but I think more parents really need to be proactive in monitoring what their minors get up too and also who their are idolising, specially ones with a god complex such as Mr Ingham. (Hes no longer worthy as being referred to with his 1st name)

There was once a time you could report someone for being minor on social media but think those days are gone.

Cult-ingham needs to be disbanded.

Reactions: 6
Still peddling the same old bullshit I see Katrina. This is from the comment section of Sarah’s sisters YouTube channel.
5B8FEC3B-D17D-4541-A184-040EDDCE7530.jpeg

Reactions: 3
My mother in law who has no social media whatsoever texted me yesterday saying she'd read about the Chris business.
She knows of the Inghams as we live in Leeds and saw them out vlogging when we were with her.
I asked her where she read it and she said on the TV text(!) and it was top news or something. I was quite impressed the news got to someone who doesn't watch YouTube and doesn't have Instagram/Twitter etc.

Reactions: 23
I don't want to think about Creepy and the massage parlour and whatever else he gets up to late at night! :sick::sick::sick:

Is it me or are they not showing as much of them in the apartment?

The views on their last video are shocking, so the news must be getting out. Either with parents who are stopping their kids from watching or with the kids themselves!

Reactions: 4
The views on their last video are shocking, so the news must be getting out. Either with parents who are stopping their kids from watching or with the kids themselves!
I think that's just normal. They only get 100-200k views a normal video and slowly climbs up over weeks. Many of their views come from the viral present videos.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.