IFam #4 Hiding down under and video blunder - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I totally agree, It’s like they are using that poor child as their next distraction technique. Like Oh tit the poor me video and the potential miscarriage didn’t work what can we throw out there next. All those children are used as props, as and when that vile pair need them.
Completely agree ?

Reactions: 1
Midwives in the uk are 24 hours, so if she rang hers on the emergency line she would get through to one who could offer her advice, no matter the time of day.
I’ve slept on it and I don’t believe there ever was a bleed, it’s all too convenient, the jury is still out with me as to wether the whole pregnancy is fake. What’s holding me back from believing they have faked it, is those ‘poor little girls’ I just can’t fathom how any parent could put them through the whole reveal, buying baby clothes (did anyone else notice how Sarah was less than enthusiastic about that? Considering she’s always so blinking ott when it comes to looking at baby clothes for other people) getting them to put their hands on your ‘bump’, how can they lie to them, it would be massively destructive to them.

The Katrina thing someone mentioned above with her being further on is plausible, I mean her belly is really big for 10 weeks. The baby and sac are tiny at this stage and I’m not even sure if they’ve even popped above the pelvic bone. Her belly looks more like a 16-20 week bump! And this is coming from someone who had big babies and massive bumps!

I’m not sure where they go from here, things aren’t going to die down on twitter anytime soon. People on there seem to have really taken a dislike to them. As an aside I’m so glad there is a platform like twitter that allows people the freedom of speech, without it being open to deletion, like is happening on Facebook/YouTube/instagram! I really think their only way out is to wind down the vlogging and go and get ‘real’ jobs. Maybe start a channel for the younger 2 and allow Isabelle to continue hers. Although we know that will be heavily controlled by them.
I think the only way to save their girls dignity and future is to get off YouTube imagine growing up als looking back at all the tit and lies and staged acting they had to do just so pushy mum and disgusting perverted dad could get some views and money , I’m speechless how they are even still on YouTube those girls are going to definitely need counselling in the future , they have ruined those children’s lives now and in the future , when all this came out they should have cut YouTube and tried to establish a normal life for the girls ,it’s so sad ?

Reactions: 15
I think the only way to save their girls dignity and future is to get off YouTube imagine growing up als looking back at all the tit and lies and staged acting they had to do just so pushy mum and disgusting perverted dad could get some views and money , I’m speechless how they are even still on YouTube those girls are going to definitely need counselling in the future , they have ruined those children’s lives now and in the future , when all this came out they should have cut YouTube and tried to establish a normal life for the girls ,it’s so sad ?
Sorry for subsequent posts , but jeez that family make my teeth itch !!!!

Reactions: 2
If this baby is real today or tomorrows clickbait will be a scan.

Either the baby or the bleed aren't real. With the way she was acting I don't think the bleed was real.

We should tip of the body language channels to do a video on them

Just been mentioned on twitter that she’s watching a firework display so seems to have bounced back remarkably quickly. ?
Not sure popping out at night to watch a few fireworks would be top priority when having pregnancy scares.
Fishy.

Reactions: 4
Given that they’ve both been filling the vlogs with how ill shes been feeling along with the bleeding she should definitely be seeing a doctor. If she’s actually pregnant and isn’t going through a miscarriage then she could have an infection that needs treating before it develops into something more serious or she could have an ectopic pregnancy. I
Prob hiding the name of the scanning place maybe.
The scan matched up to an 8wk scan size, from personal experience. If she was further alone she would be huge given the fact she has had 3 kids already and not exactly Mrs slim.

If she was further along she would be milking it more with the midwife appointment vlogs and more scans, they would have paid for the harmony test to find out the gender rather than waiting until 16 weeks. At the time of the announcement they couldn’t foresee that ? was going to go down like it has. They thought they had contained it with the solicitors letters, it wasn’t in the papers and they hadn’t yet been stopped at immigration with the intent to cancel his visa. The channel was still doing ok at the announcement a month ago. Things have gone from bad to worse... a lifetime holiday to Oz can’t keep this tit show going.

The ifam don’t get this is just a business to them - he said it enough times, all they care about it’s their business (money) house (money) private schools (money) and making sure people buy their crap merch (money). Give the teen ifam 6m-1year and they will have moved on to something else. The adult ifam... no hope for those brainwashed idiots.
I agree that they only care about the business. In chris’ pity party video (I’ve not watched but did see a reaction video where snippets were shown) Chris clearly says the reason for the channel was so they could give their children a better future no mention of them doing it to entertain the IFAM at all, you know the ones who technically are funding their lavish lifestyle and supporting them with their cult like behavior. They don’t give a damn about the IFAM just the money. Most normal people get a real job to support their children and to give them a better future, but all I can see in their children’s future is months or years in therapy!

Reactions: 7
If this baby is real today or tomorrows clickbait will be a scan.

Either the baby or the bleed aren't real. With the way she was acting I don't think the bleed was real.

We should tip of the body language channels to do a video on them
Yes I agree, if she really is pregnant then the bleeding is one big lie to gain sympathy as money would be no object if it meant getting a scan to check on your unborn baby’s health. It’s vile how she is using such a sensitive subject to gain views. The IFAM are so bloody gullible it’s frightening . If Sarah and Chris said they’re moving to the moon their fans would believe them.

Reactions: 6
There was no bleed because there's no baby. Said from day one that they'll be a miscarriage video before long. Boils my piss. I struggled with conceiving and I bled throughout both of my pregnancies. Scariest thing I've ever been through and there's no way I wouldn't have consulted a doctor and got reassurance. IF she is pregnant then she's an absolute hole for putting vlogging before the health of her unborn child. She's a vile human! Sorry not sorry

Reactions: 20
There was no bleed because there's no baby. Said from day one that they'll be a miscarriage video before long. Boils my piss. I struggled with conceiving and I bled throughout both of my pregnancies. Scariest thing I've ever been through and there's no way I wouldn't have consulted a doctor and got reassurance. IF she is pregnant then she's an absolute hole for putting vlogging before the health of her unborn child. She's a vile human! Sorry not sorry
Totally agree with you. It's not something you can say then carry on as if nothing has happened.

Reactions: 8
That pizza on Sarah's instastories is ridiculous! They'll never eat all that!!

Reactions: 1
Jess has issued a response to Chris on twitter

Poor poor girl. I’m so angered by the whole situation.
I just watched the Perez Hilton video, in the comments even he is saying Sarah is as bad as Chris.

Reactions: 14
The whole 'bleed' story will be engineered to try and make people feel guilty for putting her and her family through the stress of these claims about Chris, which if anything, is just as despicable.

Reactions: 7
Wait (fingers crossed Sarah!) for "our videos have been demonetised" ,the tears will flow like a waterfall !!
They would never admit to being demonetisations. It would be carry on pretending all is great and everything is perfect.

I don't understand how she said she was bleeding for an hour, yet it wasn't bad enough to bleed through clothing, yet it was bright red and more than the previous one. She's not using the word 'spotting' she is claiming it to be a bleed.

It might just be my lack of understanding as I've never experienced pregnancy however from her description of the severity of it and how it lasted an hour would it not bleed through clothing? It just seems contradictory.

What ads are appearing on vlogs at the moment?

The only ones I have seen of late are ones relating to Google. Which surely do not hold too much value to them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.