IFam #4 Hiding down under and video blunder - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After talking about it here, I couldn't help but take a look at who a certain person follows on Insta and it is shocking how many bios say 'Year 6', 'Year 8' or similar. Imagine finding out your (possibly 10 year old) child is being followed by some 30-something man; that is NOT 'normal dad' behaviour! He also likes so many pictures of the older followers in bikinis or provocative photos - I can't see many of the younger ones as their profiles are private, so cannot comment there. That goes on the pile of "it's not illegal, but it's not right!"

Whether any allegation is true or false, this is such a frustrating situation, because it is showing every single flaw in the internet space where minors are at risk - right through from exploitation of the children on camera to those who may be sexually exploited behind the scenes. It's heartbreaking as it seems nothing can be done right now either; technology platforms aren't listening and the law is too slow/behind to even begin to understand what is happening.

Reactions: 18
I think that's just normal. They only get 100-200k views a normal video and slowly climbs up over weeks. Many of their views come from the viral present videos.
I’ve been keeping an eye on the last 2-3 weeks videos as they’ve been uploaded and none have been as slow in gaining views as the last 2, particularly yesterday. It’s got 78k views after 18 hours of being live, considering it’s a Saturday, when their views normally climb the most i would say they’ve been affected.
Maybe they haven’t though ?‍♀

Reactions: 5
He also likes so many pictures of the older followers in bikinis or provocative photos
Eww. That’s so wrong. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’d messaged every single one of those with some creepy ‘compliment’ ?

Reactions: 1
I’ve been keeping an eye on the last 2-3 weeks videos as they’ve been uploaded and none have been as slow in gaining views as the last 2, particularly yesterday. It’s got 78k views after 18 hours of being live, considering it’s a Saturday, when their views normally climb the most i would say they’ve been affected.
I agree they've been affected, but it really isn't anything huge yet from what I can see. I guess time willl tell, if they keep dropping 10% or so every week then it it's something.

Most people will just find them from the present videos and have no idea of teh back story.

Also, this is a super random thought, but I can't stop thinking about how exploitative vlogging is of children in general, given they have no understanding/say in the matter. Most vlogging families say it's 'to make memories' or 'to give their kids a better life', and beyond unpacking all the lies within those statements, this is the first generation that has ever been part of such a strange phenomenon - nobody has any ideas what the repercussions are or how the children's lives will be affected. Imagine meeting people throughout your life who know (or at least think they know) everything about you. How do you go to school/uni/work when you know your peers know all about your first period, your first kiss, that time you pooed your nappy at the supermarket?! Especially in this case where there are not only serious accusations about your own father but your own friends and family are airing all their dirty laundry across the internet. It's all bonkers! And - incredibly random thought - but how do you ever have security questions for anything? Everyone knows your first pet, your mother's maiden name, your date of birth...

Admins - feel free to delete if I've veered way too off topic :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 25
So the real inghams IG has posted info from the NHS regarding miscarriage. Somewhere I think most people would trust the info given. But there’s always one isn’t there ?
2CA9C5C2-3D0D-41C3-8A19-C0CEAF310B79.png
DFACF88B-6C88-4D25-B4C5-501F6D0E844F.png

How can someone be that deluded?

Reactions: 2
One wonders how old the person is .. their insta is private so we can't snoop as to that end.

A Dr on the Mayo Clinic website also states that stress has not been proven to be a factor in miscarriage.

Reactions: 1
I find it surprising he thinks the smart choice is to keep that disastrous vlog up on his website, after the public backlash I thought it would be deleted ASAP. We know how much they love that delete button!
They really are clueless. How on earth is he going to show his face when he gets back to the UK, and where are they going to actually live? Although Manchester airport hotel would be the most convenient option ? They can’t sensibly go back to their new house (side note: who the hell would want to buy this house knowing it’s allegedly been targeted with attacks). They must have spent so much time on this dream holiday texting/phoning/emailing their solicitors/estate agents etc. I bet they are dreading coming back. But hey, they should never have run away in the first place.

Reactions: 6
So the real inghams IG has posted info from the NHS regarding miscarriage. Somewhere I think most people would trust the info given. But there’s always one isn’t there ?
View attachment 480View attachment 481
How can someone be that deluded?
I think we forget sometimes that we are trying to explain serious issues and facts to deluded children. Most of the brainwashed IFAM take their information from each other or the lying Inghams. It’s time some of their parents took responsibility and sat them down for bloody good chat about morals, behaviour and attitude online and in real life.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
What does this post from Katrina say? When I click on it it just comes out blurry so I can't read it.
It’s the usual - some people will do anything, I know for a fact Chris is 100% innocent (obviously to make it more valid you use the emoji ?) and the truth will come out soon... keep peddling Katrina.

Reactions: 6
[QUOTE="Hatshepsut, post: 4497, member: 139" It’s time some of their parents took responsibility and sat them down for bloody good chat about morals, behaviour and attitude online and in real life.[/QUOTE]

I heartily agree. I'm not a parent, but it makes me cringe when I see some parents say they don't care about the internet when people suggest they take a closer look at what their kids are doing online ... you're their parent, its your job - not the job of your siblings, parents, cousins, friends or any other adult in your child's life. Sorry, its a pet peeve of mine, as a relative of mine is like this with her teen daughter.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
From their Social Blade - things are definitely slowing. Their subs count yesterday was the lowest it’s been, when the ? hit the news papers last month they gained nearly 4K in a day, yesterday just over 400. Obviously this could be a combination of people unsubscribing and the nosy people who are subscribing just to see what happens next but not really watching. This Oz trip has been a massive fail, they would have been better not vlogging if they are really as stressed as he says and give the kids a proper holiday.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Narc.jpg

A post I saw on FB and thought was appropriate for the situation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
It’s lazy parenting, there are parental controls on tablets etc ,
my sister can check her phone and check all activities her son has been using on his device and for how long , there is also a function to set a time , so they can only play an hour etc .
Parents have so many helpful tools these days , it’s not like my mum having to turn the internet off ??

Reactions: 7
I don't think any child should have their own phone or tablet. Access to the parents with it locked down and lime limited is fine. Obviously once they become a teen there is not much you can do. In my day we sneaked a TV and VHS player to play 18 horror movies and these days it's so much easier.

Their girls are on them always just before going to bed, can't be good for sleep

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.