IFam #4 Hiding down under and video blunder - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re actually bleeping vile. They don’t deserve this baby, if there even is a baby in the first place.

Reactions: 13
You'd just shove it on a credit card and worry about it later surely?
Normal people would, but then they are far from normal.
Surely if you can afford a trip for 5 people to Australia for 2.5 weeks, new duvet covers every week, multiple weekly trips to matalan/Asda/bnm for bits and bats, then you can afford £2/3/4/500 for a drs appointment and an ultrasound!

I don’t want to believe it’s all fake simply because of those little girls, imagine doing that to them!!! The pair of them are the lowest of the low!

Reactions: 13
Go to the f*cking doctors! You rake money in off YouTube yet you've had two bleeds within 2 weeks and won't go because you'd have to pay out of pocket for a scan! Shouldn't have travelled so far pregnant if you aren't willing to fork out of pocket for situations like this!
I’m doubting she’s even pregnant or she’s trying to gain the sympathy vote after Chris’ pitiful & pathetic attempt!

Reactions: 5
Vlog recap

Go on a boat tour, see a crocodile and some turtles.

Drive to beach, it was apparently an amazing drive but they couldn't stop as they didn't have any bottles of water.

Have ice cream, girls have ben and jerries, Sarah has a callipo and Chris a magnum.

Comment down below is why are women in Australia wearing purple with a fascinator.

Go to the beach again, isla is amazed that it's not cold. Makes a mermaid.

Sarah starts off her bleeding segment warning about young children might not want to see this bit. Bit late as it's the title and thumbnail. Alot and bright red, for an hour or two. But apparently there's not much you can do in Australia as their insurance doesn't cover it.

Trying to make out like they are poor. They paid for the scan in the UK they can and should pay for it there, if the baby is even real. Apparently it will cost hundreds.

Is saying the pregnancy feels different.

Doesn't want a scan anyway as it will ruin the holiday if there is no heartbeat.

I think it's all a lie as this is just after the awful video from Chris and it's very convenient timing.

Reactions: 16
so shes saying that this pregnancy has felt different than all the rest.. hmm probably because the other 3 have been real..?

Reactions: 15
Vlog recap

Drive to beach, it was apparently an amazing drive but they couldn't stop as they didn't have any bottles of water.

Have ice cream, girls have ben and jerries, Sarah has a callipo and Chris a magnum.

Comment down below is why are women in Australia wearing purple with a fascinator.

Sarah starts off her bleeding segment warning about young children might not want to see this bit. Bit late as it's the title and thumbnail. Alot and bright red, for an hour or two. But apparently there's not much you can do in Australia as their insurance doesn't cover it.

Trying to make out like they are poor. They paid for the scan in the UK they can and should pay for it there, if the baby is even real. Apparently it will cost hundreds.

Doesn't want a scan anyway as it will ruin the holiday if there is no heartbeat.

I think it's all a lie as this is just after the awful video from Chris and it's very convenient timing.

Doesn't want a scan as it will ruin the holiday if there is no heartbeat? Really?? Really?? No, having unexplained and unpredictable bleeding would ruin a holiday!! Just that phrase alone concerns me!

Reactions: 23
Vlog recap

Thanks for that. I always say I won’t watch and then I do but tonight I really will not watch. I can’t even understand how they could put a vlog up today after the tit storm that his video caused. Just proves it’s all acting, they have no shame.

Reactions: 8
So they found somewhere local to do a quick reassurance scan? They must have them in Australia. And for peace of mind you'd pay almost anything
Nope! Travel insurance doesn't cover reassurance scans so they feel they just have to 'wait it out'. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
I have read excessive blinking suggests telling lies.

There is a distinct difference between talking about the lovely things the girls have been doing to talking about the pregnancy.

Also throat guarding with her hand.

Can anyone with skills in this area tell us any more?

Also more out of interest but surely a scan would only show some toast or a big Mac anyway.

Reactions: 10
No because it costs to much and their travel insurance wouldn’t cover it!!
Australia has reciprocal health care - they would need to pay for it but could claim for a percentage back at Medicare centre.

Disgusting using this for view- subs and views are down let’s use this!! How is this appropriate for their young audience. Put on her own channel if she must broadcast it. No sympathy for her using this for views.

Reactions: 4
Thanks for that. I always say I won’t watch and then I do but tonight I really will not watch. I can’t even understand how they could put a vlog up today after the tit storm that his video caused. Just proves it’s all acting, they have no shame.
It all seemed like a lie with her body language. Told the viewers to "keep your fingers crossed that this little one is ok" while her eyes were going all over the place and avoiding the camera then finishes it off doing a displeased sad lip while crossing her fingers
PSX_20180825_182131.jpg

Reactions: 4
Even if she is scared that she’s losing the baby it’s such disgusting behaviour to put that as a vlog title.

So many women have really lost babies and has bleeding through pregnancy. I know for a fact if I was bleeding at 10weeks on the opposite side of the world I would be seeking help from a doctor and if they’ve declared the pregnancy to the insurance it would be covered. I’ve travelled when pregnant and you pay extra on the insurance. It’s not even that much extra and then things like this are covered.

Say she had an ectopic pregnancy and collapsed losing lots of blood are you telling me that the insistence wouldn’t cover that? I’m giessing only if you haven’t declared you knew you were pregnant but what kind of fool would travel without adequate insurance?

They certainly are the lowest of the low. I feel that I should step out of even these forums and just pretend from now on that these disgusting people who are supposed to be parents and role model even exist.

Reactions: 6
If she's worried about the bleeding, have said it before but will say it again. You are supposed to rest. Not think sod it baby might be dead. Who honestly thinks like that? That's how it's coming across. Yes mother nature seems cruel at times but resting is recommended.

Reactions: 10
Even if she is scared that she’s losing the baby it’s such disgusting behaviour to put that as a vlog title.

So many women have really lost babies and has bleeding through pregnancy. I know for a fact if I was bleeding at 10weeks on the opposite side of the world I would be seeking help from a doctor and if they’ve declared the pregnancy to the insurance it would be covered. I’ve travelled when pregnant and you pay extra on the insurance. It’s not even that much extra and then things like this are covered.

Say she had an ectopic pregnancy and collapsed losing lots of blood are you telling me that the insistence wouldn’t cover that? I’m giessing only if you haven’t declared you knew you were pregnant but what kind of fool would travel without adequate insurance?

They certainly are the lowest of the low. I feel that I should step out of even these forums and just pretend from now on that these disgusting people who are supposed to be parents and role model even exist.

I'm with you on those feelings... My blood is boiling just hearing of the next disgusting thing that they do. It's probably doing my blood pressure in and, as much as I wish I could warn every impressionable viewer taken in by this...there's nothing I can do about this tit show. :( so sad, angry and frustrated.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.