IFam #4 Hiding down under and video blunder - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The channel would actually probably be fairly successful if Sarah had left Chris after the news came out and ran the channel as a single mum
I agree (if she hadn't gone off at the victims when they came out...same with Katrina) She would've prob gained some respect and sympathy, but she's too lazy to edit vids...plus I think Dianne would've exposed her side of the family anyway.

Reactions: 4
Right! Imagine people only watching you to see how much of a car crash your life is though. Ouch!
I mean technically that's what they're doing now with the whole Chris being a sexual predator thing and Sarah having her miscarriage storyline.

Obviously most people would hate this but this is Sarah we're talking about and she only sees the £££

Reactions: 5
I mean technically that's what they're doing now with the whole Chris being a sexual predator thing and Sarah having her miscarriage storyline.

Obviously most people would hate this but this is Sarah we're talking about and she only sees the £££
Well hopefully the tide will turn, especially after the last couple of days. Even if it takes weeks to hit them where it hurts they only have themselves to blame.

Reactions: 2
IMG_2061.PNG

Glorious. Absolutely glorious.
This is never going to go away no matter how much they ran and bury their heads in the sand

Reactions: 23
I think they’re screwed now either way.
If she’s pregnant and didn’t get checked out because she didn’t want to ruin her holiday and she genuinely miscarries, then she’s going to look like a heartless witch who couldn’t give a tit about her kids.
If she isn’t pregnant and has made all this up for the views and to get sympathy, then she still looks like a heartless witch who couldn’t give a tit about her kids as she’s involved them in all this.
I still believe she isn’t pregnant. But if she is going down the route of miscarriage her kids will now have to deal with all the bullying because of creepy and they’ll be grieving for a sibling that most likely never existed.
Has anybody heard of josie Cunningham? Think that was her name, she was some chav who had a few kids, got a boob job on the nhs and bragged about, had her 5 mins of fame and was offered a place on celebrity big brother. Turns out she was pregnant so the show said they couldn’t have her on there so she considered having an abortion. All for the money and fame. Wonder if they’re related?

Reactions: 8
If I was less then 12 weeks I wouldn't be flying ..full stop. If I was bleeding I would be resting on the couch (after speaking to a doctor) not doing 2 hours driving & a boat trip ?
I've seen their girls watching their vlogs so surely they will see it??!
Exactly and that's why IF she is pregnant and loses it they'll blame it on stress not the fact she's travelled half way across the world which would be the actual cause for s miscarriage

Reactions: 2
I cannot bring myself to watch today’s vlog. I feel very emotional that the loss of a baby can be used to make money. It is obscene. I am an ex gynae nurse who spent my career caring for families going through pregnancy loss, holding womens hands while they heard the devastating news that they had lost their child. I have had 8 miscarriages and an ectopic pregnancy myself and blood loss in early pregnancy should never be ignored as there is always the posibility of infection and therfore potential sepsis. It is not a subject that should EVER be used as clickbait.

Reactions: 22
I really, really hope this isn't a threatened miscarriage, as this would be a truly awful premonition to have.

Also, how are 'miscarriage', 'terrified', 'family friendly', 'family fun' and 'hilarious' used in the same video?!

View attachment 491
If you didn’t have reason for concern before surely this just shows how sick they are? Surely the safety of your unborn child is more important regardless of if you’re on holiday or not? It’s happened twice early on SURELY you’d want to get that checked? I do not understand it. And just looking at the video title makes me feel sick, the fact there are also people defending her choice in the comment section (assuming they’re young due to their usernames) TRULY worries like it just shows the manipulative behaviour yet again? Sorry but when their demographic is such a low age, would you really want to scare them like that? Would you just make a click bait video? Ugh it makes me sick....
If she feels like it’s different, surely that’s her body telling her something IS different.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Has she spoken to these friends? I'm sorry to ask this but is she likely to use their stories as research for her own potential trauma?
See regardless what the member said no they wouldn't go in to detail ....she's either part of a group had friends who meet and do what friends do discuss real life trial and tribulations of trauma in life which include miscarriage and the struggle to conceive

I totally agree with you @Jimjam that she's probably uses other girls experiences

Remember the bleed on ovary. No way on earth can that be picked up a scan. However via a laproscopy absolutely yes. Laps are used for diagnosis if all other options fail to discover why people can't conceive.

Miscarriage vary from person to person..no heartbeat to no sign of pregnancy at all to empty sac. So hearing a friend devastated that there was no heartbeat could be possible

I do think she is pregnant, only because I don’t see how she could have faked her last scan at a medical facility , but I do doubt the bleeding ,
It just seems very convenient, and she just doesn’t seem distraught enough , surely if you had been trying for a long time then you’d be devastated at finding blood ,
If it were me I know myself and I’d be freaking the hell out ,
Sarah is so bloody helpless what’s wrong with her she isn’t a teenager ,
why couldn’t she go alone ffs , tell the girls she isn’t well and let them explore with chris while she got herself checked out.
If it was bad news wouldn’t you prefer a few hours alone with no kids because of the added pressure of having to put on happy face ,
it would give you an opportunity to have a good cry and compose yourself a little before the kids got back.

I saw someone say on Twitter that Ifam have posted on Jess's insta blaming her if Sarah has a miscarriage. :mad:

Miscarriage vary from person to person..no heartbeat to no sign of pregnancy at all to empty sac. So hearing a friend devastated that there was no heartbeat could be possible
After mine, I struggled to find anyone with a similar experience. There is no pattern, no answers just lots of questions. Sarah will know this which is why it's easy for her to potentially fake one.

Reactions: 1
I do think she is pregnant, only because I don’t see how she could have faked her last scan at a medical facility , but I do doubt the bleeding ,
It just seems very convenient, and she just doesn’t seem distraught enough , surely if you had been trying for a long time then you’d be devastated at finding blood ,
If it were me I know myself and I’d be freaking the hell out ,
Sarah is so bloody helpless what’s wrong with her she isn’t a teenager ,
why couldn’t she go alone ffs , tell the girls she isn’t well and let them explore with chris while she got herself checked out.
If it was bad news wouldn’t you prefer a few hours alone with no kids because of the added pressure of having to put on happy face ,
it would give you an opportunity to have a good cry and compose yourself a little before the kids got back.
Very easy to film someone else's and add their voices over the top.

Reactions: 3
Very easy to film someone else's and add their voices over the top.
That was one vlog I did cave and watch in the end and I thought the same about it possibly being a voiceover. It was the music that made me suspicious

Reactions: 9
Phew I have found you all - I was a long time lurker on the GG thread and was left behind. Thanks to the person who posted the link on mumsnet.
I had to post this evening after watching tonight's video- seriously would you not get a bleed in pregnancy checked out immediately?? It makes me very sad that Sarah would use this as click bait - and I hate even saying this because surely you would have to be pure evil to lie about a miscarriage but isn't this a tad convenient after Chris' (victim
Blaming tit show of a ) video??

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.