IFam #4 Hiding down under and video blunder - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brands that have responded to having their ads removed and/or are investigating (that I know of...if there's any others, or any that appear that need contacting we could compile a proper list):
- Sainsburys
- Garnier
- Epidemic Sound (this is for intro music I think, not ads)
- AO Electronics
- Elemis
- Heatwell (or something like that, the name was cropped on insta)
- Tailor Brands
- Philips Care
- Old Mout Cider UK
- Wix.com
- McAfee
- Compare The Market
- Go Compare
- Dreams Beds
- De Montfort Uni
- Lumity Life
- Holiday Extras

Most of these are just from searching 'chris ingham ad' on Twitter or realinghams insta. I also saw a lot of tweets to other companies like L'oreal, PLT, New Look, Clearblue etc, but they hadn't replied.
Clear blue was one I saw when I watched that diabolical scan one, I remember thinking how inappropriate it was. Has their intro music changed yet?

Reactions: 1
Guys just so you know- Sarah isn't just feeling sick in the vlog, she has BEEN sick. This is important. She interrupts Chris so that we know she isn't JUST feeling sick and then of course, she explains in detail how often she has thrown up. No holiday vlog is complete without hearing about just how sick someone is. Don't forget that she is physically being sick, like can't even keep water down sick but able to sit on a rock after a bit of a hike and eat her COLES picnic. They went to Coles, guys. That's important too. They even paid the 15 cents per plastic bag with the Coles logo on it. Incidentally, I wonder if they have been collecting the Coles miniatures. I'm sure the little two would love them.

Reactions: 16
Guys just so you know- Sarah isn't just feeling sick in the vlog, she has BEEN sick. This is important. She interrupts Chris so that we know she isn't JUST feeling sick and then of course, she explains in detail how often she has thrown up. No holiday vlog is complete without hearing about just how sick someone is. Don't forget that she is physically being sick, like can't even keep water down sick but able to sit on a rock after a bit of a hike and eat her COLES picnic. They went to Coles, guys. That's important too. They even paid the 15 cents per plastic bag with the Coles logo on it. Incidentally, I wonder if they have been collecting the Coles miniatures. I'm sure the little two would love them.

I HAD WATER AND VOMITED.
THEN, CHRIS MADE ME TOAST AND I UPCHUCKED THAT TOAST EVERYWHERE.
THEN CHRIS MADE A 22 MIN VIDEO AND I LOST MY SHIIIIT... sorry I mean couldn’t keep anything down. Because of the pregnancy you know. Not extreme anger, extreme morning sickness.

A few hours later she uploads the pizza of nightmares to instagram. Cheese induced nightmares.
Poor thing really can’t keep water down. If you say it enough times... we might start believing it?!?
HELL NO. NO

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Shall just leave this here.. describes a certain someone huh (btw this is meant to be aimed at teens sadly)
FB_IMG_1535339021151.jpg

Reactions: 5
i didnt realise they have lost right to use the music. has this been confirmed ?

Easyjet Florida sounds like bs. Firstly do easyjet even fly to Florida? The us is the hardest place in the world to be relocated for a job, no one would sponsor someone unless they are very special with unique skills.the us government make you jump through all kinds of hoops to say why a us resident can't fill a job.
First time posting but it’s very not about the airline having a base in florida but to use the training schools out there to get your license. I know many people who have done 6 months out in Florida to get their pilots licence and commercial flying license. It can be done in the U.K. but these are full time training academies

But who would take Chris Ingham on as a pilot and why? The amount of graduates and people going into the RAF, so they can later become a pilot and then there's Chris who worked in flight dispatch at Leeds Bradford - he oversaw the cleaners and made sure the bags and food were loaded, that was his job, nothing technical about it, nothing complex. Chris lives in a fantasy world, classic sociopathic trait.

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co...ery-of-the-ufo-sightings-over-leeds-1-2206009

Reactions: 16
I had bad sickness in my pregnancies and was hospitalised due to this.
I couldn't even keep water down. Opening my eyes just made me feel horrific. The fatty foods won't be helping. She needs to eat the right foods not just for baby but to help with the sick feeling. Eating stodgy food will make it worse.
Also, the reason why she makes sure to complain about it more than once every single video is so they Can use the pregnancy tags in the video because she knows those tags will add a bit searchability onto her videos at a time when she needs it.

Reactions: 6
If she's being as sick as she claims she is she should stick to plain food not have greasy pizza or curry

Reactions: 5
If she's being as sick as she claims she is she should stick to plain food not have greasy pizza or curry
Exactly.I sadly lost my last pregnancy at 23 weeks.The whole pregnancy felt different ,which is why ,after my initial check up (uti) i was given regular checks ,and scans.It wasn`t just a case of extreme nausea/sickness either ,it was as much as i could do to drag myself to the kitchen to cook! Also ,when i did ,i had to literally sit at the bottom of the garden until the meal was prepared ,and get my hubby to dish up! There was NO WAY i could`ve then sat down and tucked into a huge plateful of greasy food!(And ,what Sarah consumes in one sitting ,would even nowadays keep me fed for a week!) Me think she doth protest too much.She also needs to remember ,when you lie ,you need a dammed good memory! :rolleyes:

Reactions: 11

Does anyone know what this is about?!! Sorry if it’s already been mentioned

Not entirely sure. From the comments it seems like someone called dale was targeting the ingham fans and he’s apparently a paedophile! I haven’t heard about any of this before so don’t know how long it’s been going on for

had a quick look through their insta comments, under the above post, apparently the ifam unearthed a paedophile, all details of the person have been handed to relevant police.

Reactions: 6
When are they back in the UK? Will be interesting to see what the vlogs are like then.
Will they still be filming in their local shops/parks/eateries etc? The story is much more out there now than before they left for Oz and many more know about it.
What sort of 'content':rolleyes: will they be delivering everyday?

When are they back in the UK? Will be interesting to see what the vlogs are like then.
Will they still be filming in their local shops/parks/eateries etc? The story is much more out there now than before they left for Oz and many more know about it.
What sort of 'content':rolleyes: will they be delivering everyday?
Sarah might start doing the standard channel mum speed cleans and laundry hacks and tips ?

Reactions: 8
I had bad sickness in my pregnancies and was hospitalised due to this.
I couldn't even keep water down. Opening my eyes just made me feel horrific. The fatty foods won't be helping. She needs to eat the right foods not just for baby but to help with the sick feeling. Eating stodgy food will make it worse.
Also, the reason why she makes sure to complain about it more than once every single video is so they Can use the pregnancy tags in the video because she knows those tags will add a bit searchability onto her videos at a time when she needs it.
Same here I was crawling around my house where I was so ill with sickness trying to look after my then 2 year old as my partner was out working , and there’s her acting like this tbh I looked and felt like death , I don’t believe this sickness malarkey she don’t look like shes been puking constantly to me ?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.