IFam #4 Hiding down under and video blunder - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems awfully convenient that she's had a bleed which was worse than the first one so soon after the 'honesty' video from Chris. Do they seriously think this is the way to gain sympathy? Anyone in their right mind can see through this and i reckon that as soon as they get back to the UK for the 12 week scan, we'll have a Saccone-Joly style miscarry vlog. The thought of it turns my stomach.
I know this sounds awful but I don’t believe the bleed at all, maybe she did have one on another day but I highly highly doubt she had one yesterday. It’s all rather convenient.
Also having a bleed in pregnancy is not something you want to shout to the world, in fact quite the opposite. I ended up being airlifted to hospital because of one of my miscarriages, whilst I was at work, the most awful experience and not something I wanted anyone knowing about.
Imagine discussing that with a load of 9-13 year olds, how bloody inappropriate!

Reactions: 13
If I was pregnant and had a second bleed, I would be at a scan no matter what the cost! That whole section of the vlog made my stomach churn! The sad face , crossing of the fingers. Stop been a tight ass with your money and go get a scan! I wouldn’t be able to carry on with my trip knowing I could be losing my child! She’s annoyed me so much!

I can’t have children and her whole lack of concern is vile! Very interesting that the girls ended the vlog !

Reactions: 18
I know this sounds awful but I don’t believe the bleed at all, maybe she did have one on another day but I highly highly doubt she had one yesterday. It’s all rather convenient.
Also having a bleed in pregnancy is not something you want to shout to the world, in fact quite the opposite. I ended up being airlifted to hospital because of one of my miscarriages, whilst I was at work, the most awful experience and not something I wanted anyone knowing about.
Imagine discussing that with a load of 9-13 year olds, how bloody inappropriate!
I don’t and never have believed that she is preganant.

Reactions: 23
Bit late but came over from GG and just caught up...so Hi!

The level of manipulation in todays title is horrendous and what a disgusting thing to use for click bait.... S&C really have NO shame or moral compass do they?!

View attachment 488
Im still not entirely convinced she was pregnant in the first place. This is the perfect get out of jail free card, blame a miscarriage on this self induced situation even though stress does not cause you to miscarry. There is only one reason for her sickness and I think we all know what that is!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I'm giving up at 5 minutes.

A bit ot but I'm pretty sure bread shouldn't be fed to turtles - not great for them and pollutes the water.

I'm surprised the tour guide didn't stop them doing that.

Reactions: 3
I'm so angry right now I'm struggling to find the words. Miscarriages are such a painful thing to go through and in no way should be used as clickbait for their tit show!

Reactions: 7
I said in a previous post I hope I am wrong but the story is being played out...

To this point in time there has not been any evidence to suggest they are pregnant.

The pregnancy story dropped to detract from other things. The story arc needs to be concluded somehow.

A new channel was created for the purpose of this content and related topics of pregnancy and motherhood. Why address it on this channel and not the other. MONEY.

And yet other videos can be hidden on other channels.

If you are ill you go to a doctor. You have travel insurance you get assurance or reassurance that all is ok.

Or you do what you are good at and bury your head in another beach.

It's all about the money.

I have not had adverts for a few days anyone else?

Reactions: 14
This!
I couldn't even speak during/after each one. There is no way on earth I would be able to sit and vlog about it. And it isn't something you want to make public, especially if you don't know what is going on. I'm assuming they have spoken about seeking medical advice?

Reactions: 6
I’m already imagining the title of future vlog “heartbreak at 12 week scan”

Reactions: 6
Turtles ,gators and sand mermaids should have been the title....

Anything with her pregnancy should be on her Sarah says channel. That way NO CHILD CULT MEMBER will get upset or have questions other parents don't feel they should have to deal with.

Me,Me, me mentally certainly runs in the family doesn't it.

Reactions: 10
Go to the f*cking doctors! You rake money in off YouTube yet you've had two bleeds within 2 weeks and won't go because you'd have to pay out of pocket for a scan! Shouldn't have travelled so far pregnant if you aren't willing to fork out of pocket for situations like this!

Reactions: 11
This!
I couldn't even speak during/after each one. There is no way on earth I would be able to sit and vlog about it. And it isn't something you want to make public, especially if you don't know what is going on. I'm assuming they have spoken about seeking medical advice?
No because it costs to much and their travel insurance wouldn’t cover it!!

Reactions: 2
long time lurker, but here i am

this fake pregnancy really is playing out isn't it?

i have never wanted to throw my remote at the tv more so then i did a few minutes ago. i am so so freaking angry, how dare they use something that many women struggle with (myself included) to try and take the heat off of the real issue, that he is a piece of tit, cheating grooming grease ball? and to now fake a pregnancy, and pregnancy loss (because let's face it, many of you have said for weeks now that this will end in her losing "the baby") all to divert our attention away from what he has done, and to make money on it.

i am so disgusted, and want them out of my country!

Reactions: 9
For anyone new there is actually a thread on here under general discussions with a poll on about the pregnancy.

Reactions: 2
I don't believe the account was hacked but this is prob the kind of tit they want and encourage. Its disgusting.

Also saw this and he's even following this account! (On his chrisdelonge one) Jess doesn't even go to school anymore.
?. Jess did not take Graphics at school. This has made me so angry

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.