IFam #4 Hiding down under and video blunder - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t want to assume anyone would pretend to have a miscarriage to get out of a public scandal. I would hope that they are not that sick in the head or morally corrupt that they would fake that.

But that is what I think is happening here.

When they announced at 6 weeks I was suspicious. Especially when the news came so quickly after Chris’s dirty deeds were exposed. Then she bled on the plane and instead of seeking out the advice of a doctor she continues to vlog. And now another bleed and still no doctor. But she’s been on 2 or three planes and 6 different McDonald’s.

This is not how women in their 30s behave. Not an adult who has children.

If this is fake, they won’t get away with it. If she is pregnant and they are faking complications for sympathy they won’t get away with that either. Karma will work them out.

Reactions: 14
If she's worried about the bleeding, have said it before but will say it again. You are supposed to rest. Not think sod it baby might be dead. Who honestly thinks like that? That's how it's coming across. Yes mother nature seems cruel at times but resting is recommended.

Exactly this. Not exactly the thought process of someone "terrified".

Reactions: 7
Why are people commenting come home and see the doctor? Australia is not a third world country it has excellent medical care. If you were genuinely worried you’d go to the emergency centre to be seen.
Such a bleeping liar!!!

Reactions: 15
Why are people commenting come home and see the doctor? Australia is not a third world country it has excellent medical care. If you were genuinely worried you’d go to the emergency centre to be seen.
Such a bleeping liar!!!
she doesnt want to go because their "travel insurance wont cover it" - money must be tight after all the legal letters

Reactions: 2
Good to see that so many people on Twitter are calling them out for the vlog title. (Also seems that thinking it might be a staged pregnancy is quite a popular opinion on there too)

Such a bleeping liar!!!
Oh I know! I just commented that because she was like 'oh travel insurance won't cover it', so they're making it seem like they don't want to pay out, even though they could more than afford it. I'm also sure Australia prob don't want them there...but then we don't want them here either. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
Let's not forget the video "My first pregnancy scare". If only they were a little more intelligent...

Reactions: 18
I am horrified by this title, I won’t watch them anymore, but Sarah is part of a group of friends that have struggled with fertility and miscarriage, she knows the impact this has on people and the sheer heartbreak it causes, I cannot believe they think this is an appropriate way to deal with any fears about this baby (I do think she’s pregnant) and to use it as click bait, just VILE. How can they happily fork out for a mini when she doesn’t even drive but not pay for a scan? It is beyond belief!

Reactions: 6
So they’ll fork out money because someone calls Chris a pervert on twitter but not on seeing if their baby is alive? Jesus.

Reactions: 26
Australia has reciprocal health care - they would need to pay for it but could claim for a percentage back at Medicare centre.

Disgusting using this for view- subs and views are down let’s use this!! How is this appropriate for their young audience. Put on her own channel if she must broadcast it. No sympathy for her using this for views.
They wouldn’t even have to pay - people from many countries have reciprocal agreements with Australia. They could go to any public hospital and be treated for free.

Reactions: 4
I have read excessive blinking suggests telling lies.

There is a distinct difference between talking about the lovely things the girls have been doing to talking about the pregnancy.

Also throat guarding with her hand.

Can anyone with skills in this area tell us any more?

Also more out of interest but surely a scan would only show some toast or a big Mac anyway.
I’m halfway through a psychology degree but I keep having to have long breaks in between modules with my health so this may not be 100% correct but I’m sure when I was reading case studies about determining whether someone’s lying it mentioned blinking lots, looking everywhere except for the person you’re addressing, touching your ear especially rubbing the lobe part and awkward laughter.
I watched creepies vlog the other night and all I picked up on in that was touching the top of his ear when he was speaking about slobs pregnancy. But it was that edited that there could have been lots of other tell tale signs too!

Reactions: 1
Not sure it'll do anything, but I've reported the video for 'spam and misleading - misleading text' and then explained how disgusting I think it is in the box, saying its offensive to women that have had miscarriages and how young their fanbase is.

Reactions: 16
They wouldn’t even have to pay - people from many countries have reciprocal agreements with Australia. They could go to any public hospital and be treated for free.
Yes -exactly at the hospital no cost, but they would need to pay if it was a private imaging place. I needed a CT scan done on WHV I needed to pay $210 at the place but received $160ish back at Medicare. Who cares how much it cost if they were really worried put it on a credit card!! My 2 year old broke her arm at Disney in Florida - it was £450 for the X-ray put it on credit card as I didn’t have time to have a carry on with the insurance at that point and sorted it later.

They can afford private schools the must have the £100 for a scan!!

Reactions: 13
I don’t want to assume anyone would pretend to have a miscarriage to get out of a public scandal. I would hope that they are not that sick in the head or morally corrupt that they would fake that.

But that is what I think is happening here.

When they announced at 6 weeks I was suspicious. Especially when the news came so quickly after Chris’s dirty deeds were exposed. Then she bled on the plane and instead of seeking out the advice of a doctor she continues to vlog. And now another bleed and still no doctor. But she’s been on 2 or three planes and 6 different McDonald’s.

This is not how women in their 30s behave. Not an adult who has children.

If this is fake, they won’t get away with it. If she is pregnant and they are faking complications for sympathy they won’t get away with that either. Karma will work them out.
Agreed. This is sitting VERY uncomfortably with me. When the pregnancy was announced I speculated whether she was faking the pregnancy and they were bonking away like rabbits to conceive another baby but having a 'contingency' plan of announcing a miscarriage if she didn't get pregnant. It's an awful thought and I hopefully that's just me being overly conspiratorial.

Reactions: 5
They must see so many comments from people doubting if she’s even pregnant. For the sake of a few hundred (they can probably find a way to claim back) they could prove all the doubters wrong, why not do that. Because there’s no baby.
I assume (just me) jess went to Sarah and told her she would be making this information public. Sarah found a way to try and contain this scandal by pretending she was pregnant (when all along she’s said she didn’t want to be pregnant in December) and unfortunately, people aren’t falling for it.
So that next step.
If it’s true. And it’s just my opinion. They deserve to rot.

Reactions: 18
Not sure it'll do anything, but I've reported the video for 'spam and misleading - misleading text' and then explained how disgusting I think it is in the box, saying its offensive to women that have had miscarriages and how young their fanbase is.
I've reported it also. It could easily get age restricted and all ads removed for being a sensitive video not suitable for all ages.

Reactions: 13
surely if they were lying about this pregnancy, they wouldn’t have told the kids Sarah is “pregnant”?

I was one of the people that thought the pregnancy was genuine...but saying that, I did think the scan footage seemed a bit like a stock video...just the way it was filmed and how you didn't see their reactions.

Reactions: 2
The thing is it's not just about losing a baby is it why she should seek medical attention. There can be bloody complications too.

Also after that tit storm of a video with Chris, surely nothing can be worse than that as the ifam seems to be priority in their life

I would go, for bloody peace of mind. Normal people would, wouldn't they. They chose to book stupid holiday whilst either knowing she was pregnant or could be. You know then money might be needed to pay if an emergency arises.

Hope they ticked the box of the travel insurance to say Chris suffers from MH problems ie anxiety. If he has a major panic attack and hasn't and needs treatment then he's got to pay too! MH problems when taking medication effects travel insurance prices. Presume they think you might have a breakdown or something and psychiatric care is expensive. Plus we all know how insurance companies find loop holes not to pay out ..but Mr Ingham you never claimed to be taking any medication prior this trip. Insurance void!

Oh and going back to his medication. As said yesterday just a thought. His medication is also used as said for migraines. Ginger people seem to suffer more than others with migraines. Am a migraine sufferer but NOT ginger

Sorry for tangent but him and her so annoying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.