Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
F

FamHam

I beg to differ on the views being down...
Daily views of over 700 THOUSAND for the last 3 days of July.

The last 3 days have not managed 300 THOUSAND.

That's down by well over half.
It's not helpful just cherry picking a few days, some videos do particularly well and get promoted.

You can see the graph on social blade shows things are going along pretty normally. Maybe there should have been a bit of an uptick for a holiday, but it's to early to draw any conclusions.

Noname

So sorry for your loss
Like you say it's going from being pregnant to not and it's the strangest feeling in the world that loss

Plus as you point out there can be complications. It's not there is no heartbeat per se ..She's so naive on the subject made worse if she's been a member of a forum for those who have miscarriaged and can't conceive easily. All though I understand she is so self centred she would never truly read others experience would be all about me me me.
Not a forum, real life face to face friends

lcfc33

Atenolol is the blood pressure pills there are small pills i don't think he on them more likely he on sertraline pills there are for anxiety are the right size of pill in the video

It's me

Iconic Member
Vidcon Australia is on in Melbourne this weekend... I wonder if any of the presenters will be discussing the Ingham shitstorm?
Please don't say they are attending

Ages ago when this crap began didn't they say they were doing a meet up abroad? Or there was a rumour about it...as I have said never know what's true and what's not!