IFam #4 Hiding down under and video blunder - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to the lovely user on here who gave me the link to this website on guru gossip. I’ve been trying to reply to your message to say thanks but In true GG style, the site won’t load for me :rolleyes:

Back to Chris, I’m so glad to see that the majority of tweets about him are negative, you can’t deny the evidence that has been put forward. Hopefully soon they’ll be dropped by everyone. (y)

Reactions: 5
Thanks for the recap @Mayday we do appreciate them!

So basically Chris is a sweaty mess and no one knows why!

As he freely stated that Sarah never gives ..after all we must be talking turkey baster for this baby surely...my guess he's knocked several out before they left. Taking advice from the film 'There's something about Mary' I mean he's meeting up with friends later and we all know how he's always tempted by anything that's female that comes his way!

Any more ideas welcome

Reactions: 8
Mud sticks and there’s no smoke without fire that’s our motto in the UK ,
Even if by some miracle he produced evidence to refute the allegations it would be too little to late at this point because too much non related disgusting stuff has been flooded online,
Parents are ruthless when it comes to their children’s safety, and they won’t go near them or forget.

Vlog recap

- They go straight to the airport and board their flight to Sydney
- Said their friends are going to show them around and take them to dinner
- Chris says he's 'really hoping no one has the seat next to him'...I hope no one does either :sick:
- They check into the hotel but don't show it...looks small compared to the previous apartments though
- Spend $400 on some bus ticket that gives access to Sealife, Madam Tussauds, Zoo etc
- They get a massive Pizza and suddenly Sarah seems happy/excited...thought she could barely eat?
- They go to Darling Harbour when its dark
- Think its an outdoor restaurant but he's got his hood up and beanie up...bit awkward
- You see the girl/daughter of their friends but not the actual friends
- They open some presents they were given...mostly food stuff and some onesies for the baby
Thankyou ??

Reactions: 1
If it was one allegation fair enough, but it is not it's several and how many will not come forward.

The 25 year old who changed her tune obviously knew messages were flirty and didn't care even though she met Chris through work and met Sarah and Esme. Fair enough if you need married sleazeballs to boost your ego. However he said the same to her as these younger girls. She's stated this.

He's obviously used to going behind Sarah's back which makes a mockery of the wholesome family.

He has used the internet and any which way he can and age doesn't matter to Chris...there is obviously something wrong there when age doesn't factor in his head. Jess went to school at the time or was the age of attending. It didn't dawn on him these kids who walk past the pink mini when he picks up Issy were the same age as Jess when they walked out of school. Surely the realisation hit him, but I bet it never stopped him at all.

I bet he goes on purpose in the pink mini to stand out, to get noticed so he can eye up those kids. His friends said he was weird about school girls prior to all this so doesn't surprise them.

There will always be disbelievers I am sure. Just silly that logically the evidence is there

Reactions: 12
I get vlogs for days out, holidays, resort tours, etc. I find them useful too, so have no problem with those.
I certainly don't get why you'd not only get an obscene amount of presents, and show them off to all and sundry online. It's not big or clever. Imagine the pressure on those who struggle to buy a couple of presents at Christmas?! I'd be impressed if they did present drop offs to hospitals, food banks, etc, even if they had to vlog about it, at least it shows good intentions I guess! Although tbh they could probably do that and I still wouldn't like them. I just do not see the appeal at all!
They probably just claim the cost of the stuff back on their expenses!

Reactions: 2
Just noticed on social blade that Inghams have dropped from B+ to B grade. Subs down 6% and views down 14%. This is quite a different picture to when I’ve looked over the previous 6 weeks. Looks like that flirting with career suicide vlog he put out really has done some damage.

Reactions: 24
If someone cheats on their partner they are also cheating on their children their whole way of life becomes tainted , the security of the meaning of family is spoiled - he’s done that to his children far too many times and got away with it every time . Sarah’s life is a sham more fool her if she wants to stay with that shame those children’s innocence and growing up normally has been taken by their parents . Really wish YouTube would just cut them out ? at least for the emotional abuse of the girls !

Reactions: 10
They probably just claim the cost of the stuff back on their expenses!
Claiming on 'expenses' as you say would only be in relation to tax purposes - and how they account for business incoming outgoings and salaries to themselves.

E.g. the business may own the house etc...

I am sure were HMRC to investigate they may well find some questionable practices.

Interesting one this girl was featured on Katrina and Leah’s vlogs a few months ago, she had a meet up with Leah - has come out supporting Jess ?
A3413A1F-BAA8-4221-B6C2-68C55261B0D0.jpeg

Reactions: 6
I’d love to see a statement from YouTube stating why they are enabling a sexual predator to earn money from their platform especially as such a young fan base is involved ? (Not sure if there has been one already )

Reactions: 4
I’d love to see a statement from YouTube stating why they are enabling a sexual predator to earn money from their platform especially as such a young fan base is involved ? (Not sure if there has been one already )
Nope there hasn't...sadly Youtube don't seem to care. People have been reporting their videos and they haven't responded. I mean look how long it took them to delete that DaddyOFive channel - it was like a year after allegations came out and they were charged.

Reactions: 1
Claiming on 'expenses' as you say would only be in relation to tax purposes - and how they account for business incoming outgoings and salaries to themselves.

E.g. the business may own the house etc...

I am sure were HMRC to investigate they may well find some questionable practices.
We'll Sarah has admitted they've claimed back the cost of theme park tickets in the past so I'd love to see HMRC go to town on them! Shady through and through!

We'll Sarah has admitted they've claimed back the cost of theme park tickets in the past so I'd love to see HMRC go to town on them! Shady through and through!
And meals and travel and duvet sets , they probably claimed back for poor neglected prinny , the dog that was bought for views and tossed to the side every time a better opportunity came up ?

there is a woman on You Tube thats getting right on my nerves shes saying that Jess is a liar because she saw a tweet saying she had made it all up , so I asked her to direct me to it, because my reasonig is that even if it didnt stay up long then someone would have screenshotted it and put it on Twitter and ive looked and nothing , she didnt reply to me but said to another girl that only a few people saw it yeah right... shes proper ripped into the girls as well and suddenly gone very quiet after my comment , im still waiting

The pink mini -Chris’s pulling magnet , still defies me ! Why did they buy that complete waste of money , even getting the personalised number plate with ifam on or something similar ??they really think they have celebrity status . Is Sarah ever going to learn to drive ???

I saw a few... Ages ago one was they got Prinny if I remember rightly, saw a Christmas one and a couple of random ones too. I thought what a strange family let alone infuriated me buying Prinny from a pet shop...so probably came from a puppy farm.
Just annoyed me, and I couldn't understand what people found exciting to watch with them. I mean I don't get the cleaning videos either but I guess they motivate people to get off their bottoms to clean.. well I presume they do.
What do you get from watching a family who go over the top at Christmas, seem to do nothing really in a day. I guess food orders go up at local takeaway places
Google a place called little rascals based in Lincolnshire . It's where they got Prinny from. It was In the news as a suspected puppy farm.

And meals and travel and duvet sets , they probably claimed back for poor neglected prinny , the dog that was bought for views and tossed to the side every time a better opportunity came up ?
I would not take anything they say with too much fact...

Claiming back does jot mean that the entire cost can be regained they would use the cost as a method to reduce the overall tax bill. They would need to pay a good accountant to ensure that it was all above board.

And we all know they don't like paying for important things... even in today's vlog going back out to fill the car with fuel to save 70 dollars.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.