IFam #4 Hiding down under and video blunder - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find this very much planned after Chris shambolic video constantly saying "my poor pregnant, pregnant wife".

IF she's faked a pregnancy to clickbait a miscarriage for public sympathy. I hope karma hits them very hard.
Miscarriage is a delicate subject. 1 in 4 women experience this terrifying, at times horrific emotional trauma. Speaking from experience there is no way I could continue a holiday or vlog. My experience was sudden, no warning. I simply returned from walking to a nearby shop for bread. I instinctively knew something wasn't right. Then the worse happened. 45 minutes later I was in an ambulance, a paramedic wiping my tears, holding my hand. I passed out due to haemorrhage. I vaguely remember the rest but do remember and still feel that loss, emptiness and the what ifs.

I find it hard to understand why she isn't getting checked out and struggling to sympathise. I know we all handle things differently but to continue the way she is, out on day trips, managing her trolls and no emotion in my opinion as she spoke about her concern I feel this is pre planned as a damage limitation exercise.

Reactions: 21
I honestly can’t believe I’m saying this as a stranger but I can’t rest until I see them burn.

To every single woman who has had a genuine miscarriage or scare, or man who’s suffered the loss of an unborn child. It’s a kick in the teeth that this is being used to emotionally blackmail an audience into keeping quiet.
She doesn’t deserve the children she has.
And to all you parents. Lots of love. ❤

Reactions: 41
I was one of the people that thought the pregnancy was genuine...but saying that, I did think the scan footage seemed a bit like a stock video...just the way it was filmed and how you didn't see their reactions.
I thought the scan odd as I did watch that to see what others were talking about
If you look at not scans but hospital type of vlogs in general there is certain things they can show and certain things they cannot. However, you don't see the doctors and nurses but you may hear the vloggers asking questions etc which they all seem ok with.

How low would you go to lie to children though...that's a new one on me but then it makes many different people to make our world and not all have morals like the rest of us.

Reactions: 4
Damian the alleged imprisoned sex offender brother of Sarah and Katrina? ?
He is genuinely in prison, most people thought it was burglary as he’s known for it, but apparently not, you can actually view on the law pages that he had a court appearance but because of the nature of it, it doesn’t show the details as the girl was under age.

Reactions: 2
I find this very much planned after Chris shambolic video constantly saying "my poor pregnant, pregnant wife".

IF she's faked a pregnancy to clickbait a miscarriage for public sympathy. I hope karma hits them very hard.
Miscarriage is a delicate subject. 1 in 4 women experience this terrifying, at times horrific emotional trauma. Speaking from experience there is no way I could continue a holiday or vlog. My experience was sudden, no warning. I simply returned from walking to a nearby shop for bread. I instinctively knew something wasn't right. Then the worse happened. 45 minutes later I was in an ambulance, a paramedic wiping my tears, holding my hand. I passed out due to haemorrhage. I vaguely remember the rest but do remember and still feel that loss, emptiness and the what ifs.

I find it hard to understand why she isn't getting checked out and struggling to sympathise. I know we all handle things differently but to continue the way she is, out on day trips, managing her trolls and no emotion in my opinion as she spoke about her concern I feel this is pre planned as a damage limitation exercise.
So sorry for your loss
Like you say it's going from being pregnant to not and it's the strangest feeling in the world that loss

Plus as you point out there can be complications. It's not there is no heartbeat per se ..She's so naive on the subject made worse if she's been a member of a forum for those who have miscarriaged and can't conceive easily. All though I understand she is so self centred she would never truly read others experience would be all about me me me.

What a vile woman! If the pregnancy is fake then it's wrong to tell the girls and play with their emotions. If it's real and she's bleeding then she's wrong for not getting checked out! They're in Australia for at least another week right? How can you go that long with it knowing if your baby is okay?

I honestly hope she is faking it so another child doesn't have to get brought it to this shitshow of a family!

Reactions: 3
I really, really hope this isn't a threatened miscarriage, as this would be a truly awful premonition to have.

Also, how are 'miscarriage', 'terrified', 'family friendly', 'family fun' and 'hilarious' used in the same video?!

Screen Shot 2018-08-25 at 18.54.56.png

Reactions: 13
So sorry for your loss
Like you say it's going from being pregnant to not and it's the strangest feeling in the world that loss

Plus as you point out there can be complications. It's not there is no heartbeat per se ..She's so naive on the subject made worse if she's been a member of a forum for those who have miscarriaged and can't conceive easily. All though I understand she is so self centred she would never truly read others experience would be all about me me me.
Not a forum, real life face to face friends

It all seemed like a lie with her body language. Told the viewers to "keep your fingers crossed that this little one is ok" while her eyes were going all over the place and avoiding the camera then finishes it off doing a displeased sad lip while crossing her fingers
View attachment 489
What, she couldn't even squeeze a tear out? I'm just not buying it.

Reactions: 4
both my sister and my niece have suffered miscarriage and more recently my niece a still birth, both couldnt function for a long long time, my sister was in work and immediately she bled she said to her boss she was getting checked and kind of knew ,my niece went on a day trip with me and we had to get her to the nearest hospital and sure enough it was a twins miscarriage she was devestated, I havent watched the vlog and wont but just looking at the title makes me feel sick,I wouldnt be thinking of continuing with the holiday and certainly would get myself tothe nearest hospital, its just vile and I think holding your neck is a sign of fabricating the truth and convincing yourself that you will get away with stuff, diabolical behaviour

This just popped up, check out this time stamp. Made me laugh, obviously forgot to cut the part out where he is making sure that god awful hair is ‘perfect’

EF4B0DC9-D694-4770-B394-BB7C3FE87002.jpeg

Reactions: 5
ive just checked a website for neck touching and it said women do it because of stress, worry insecure,concern ..

I really, really hope this isn't a threatened miscarriage, as this would be a truly awful premonition to have.

Also, how are 'miscarriage', 'terrified', 'family friendly', 'family fun' and 'hilarious' used in the same video?!

View attachment 491
Ask yourself if you were genuinely as concerned as they say they are would they spend the time to ensure that the vlog had the appropriate key words embedded.

Motivated only by money and maximising where ever possible.

Aaarrggghhh.

Reactions: 6
ive just checked a website for neck touching and it said women do it because of stress, worry insecure,concern ..
I think she does it to hid her triple chins

I haven’t watched the vlog -but the stills I’ve seen she had more emotion when they got to 1m. I think with all the crap she eats the bleeding is just bum grapes!

Reactions: 7
He is genuinely in prison, most people thought it was burglary as he’s known for it, but apparently not, you can actually view on the law pages that he had a court appearance but because of the nature of it, it doesn’t show the details as the girl was under age.
Oh my god... I saw the screen shots going around of Sarah on Facebook, giving full support to Damian and paying for him to stay in hotels apparantly, around the time of that trial.

Seems like supporting those that pose a danger to children comes naturally to this family.

Reactions: 5
I can't believe she can be so blasè about maybe losing her baby. Her face did not convince me that she is too worried, you can't tell me they don't have enough money to have scan for piece of mind.
I suffered a miscarriage when I was 18 and 12 years later I still break out in tears when I hear the song that played on the radio after I got out of the hospital after the scan. Her saying it would ruin her holiday if they didn't find a heartbeat makes me feel sick. I couldn't enjoy my holiday not knowing if the baby is ok. She disgusts me.

Reactions: 8
So sorry for your loss

Has she miscarried in the past? Just wondering what she would be doing on that forum.
She seems something very wrong with her ability to protect & love those girls. This sounds awful but they are almost pimped out for the family business, with no concern for the negative consequences on their young lives. Some parents really don't care about their kids. It's sad but true.

Reactions: 8
It's sad because what these children are going through is mental abuse. Im suprised the family haven't been reported to the social. All 3 of these girls are going to grow up with a warped understanding of how this world really is and what it owes them. The three of them just need love and support.

They don't need all these toys and holidays which I see as a replacement for the love and they don't need these mental mind games and a camera in their face constantly!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.