IFam #4 Hiding down under and video blunder - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had made the decision to not even hate watch them when all this broke out. So sticking to my guns and will still not watch.

If he apologised that would go such a long way but he’s too spineless to do that and allows the bullying of vulnerable girls/young women to continue.

The only person who has brought harm to his family is him!! If he hadn’t done this he’d be shouting from the rooftops.

I do wish people would stop using the term pedophile though. As I think that gives weight to his complaint. Groomer yes. As grooming isn’t necessarily underage children its applicable to any age.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Edited to spellcheck!! Think I was obviously angry when I typed due to amount of spelling errors. :oops:

Reactions: 1
A Valedictory

I’ve decided to take a back seat. Apart from my words below, I don’t feel there is anything I have to add, that hasn’t already been said by myself and others on here. If I carry on, my hunch is, it will be another few months watching aghast as they carry on as normal with their happy happy vlogs, and I will enter into a Groundhog Day type scenario

Final opinion on Chris and a message to him ;

Chris is either an extremely deceptive man, or deeply troubled. I’ve seen the girls he has had communications with attacked, threatened and abused on social media, and one have her fragile mental health pushed to the limit by all this. That no admission of guilt, or an ounce of sympathy was passed their way, means that this has all started up again for them, and ultimately that is where my main sympathy lies

Chris, all the while you can’t accept any wrong doing, you will never be accepted back into the YouTube community. I previously said it was to late now for an apology, and regretted it soon after. It’s not my place to say, and being able to forgive is one of the things that makes us human.

Maybe in time, after some self reflection, you may feel in a position to admit wrongdoing and apologise. Maybe the girls involved will accept it and move on and maybe they won’t, but for every vlog you continue to upload without addressing the real issues, you are effectively rubbing salt into those girls wounds.

It is regrettable in society, that out actions as an adult can have an effect on our family. It isn’t fair that the girls may be bullied at school, but as a grown adult, you should have foreseen the consequences of your actions, and it is a horrible price to pay. I feel bad for all of you in that regard, and hope that anything like that is dealt with extremely quickly and effectively

For the vast majority of people on this site including myself, this was never about hate. It was only ever about wanting to get justice for girls that have been wronged, and you to admit that, and take some time out

Just because what you did wasn’t illegal (in the UK) it doesn’t mean it wasn’t wrong

A final message for everyone on here

Apologies to anyone if my responses have been so numerous, but seeing some of the eloquent and often witty responses on here, I often found myself writing a response as soon as I posted my last one! For any newbies finding themselves doing the same, I say, take a deep breath and let the conversation flow. You don’t have to respond to every comment

Law. If you’re not sure, look it up. The law isn’t as impenetrable as many may think. Wiki is excellent for a synopsis with most important aspects covered. gov.uk if you want a far more in-depth look, or the law as it is written and applied in England and Wales

Words. Choose them carefully, as using the incorrect ones can obviously be detrimental to that person, but also undermine the real issues, and play into the narrative that the perpetrator is the victim (see Chris’ vlog from yesterday for a prime example)

That’s all for now

TTFN ?

Reactions: 28
It looks as if Isabelle’s account has been deleted? Maybe they're listening to what people are saying and have decided to remove it?
A8796D59-A1FD-4E44-ADE3-7E8710FBA195.png

Reactions: 3
In the vlog today when Chris was filming Isabelle talk you can see Sarah standing on the other side of the road. The red walking person light is flashing and suddenly Isla starts running across the road by herself, no one reacts or even flinches.
View attachment 447
@5:08 from this vlog:

I can't believe Sarah just stood there while it happened, why not tell her to wait for the others to cross and when the light turns green or even better, walk over yourself and hold her hand, this genuinely upset me as this could of ended tragically all because they where too lazy to cross over and help her.
Christ, not that id be not watching my daugther but if she did that id go mad at her. Poor Isla.

This exactly. The comments about Isabelle alone are horrendous never mind all the ‘your dads a nonce’ stuff! So he can talk about protecting his ‘gurls’ all he likes, he hasn’t once evidenced that.
This is exactly my point, like it’s disgusting especially as they’re very content deleting all the negativity off of sarah’s Page yet don’t seem to give a crap. Especially on the bikini photos bc that is what people will pick up on & could potentially bully her for also, copying what has been said. There’s other vlogging families that I know even their 15 year old has an Instagram account but it’s logged in on the mums phone also so she can keep an eye on it. which considering they are in the public eye is 100% understandable? especially as if they’re the public comments image the direct messages look like?? They honestly need a reality check.

Reactions: 3
I think Chris’s little “pity me” video has had the total opposite effect to whatever his tiny brain thought it would.
People who were aware of the situation but had previously said nothing are now incensed by the way he chose to portray the situation.
I still can’t believe that he ran that script by anyone other than his deluded, narcissistic wife. It really is time for them to just shut up shop and get off YouTube, for the sake of their own kids if nothing else.

Reactions: 19
Comments have been turned off on Isabelle’s insta at long last. Wish they would take the photos down though they are really innapropriate for a 12yr olds account.

I’ve said a few times before I have a daughter the same age and if she posted photos posing in a bikini I would have serious words with her. Action pictures whilst playing in the pool or sea and wearing a bikini ok, but it’s the poses. I can’t even imagine my daughter thinking to pose in that way so can only imagine that it’s a staged pose and she’s been directed to pose that way.

Reactions: 4
I think Chris’s little “pity me” video has had the total opposite effect to whatever his tiny brain thought it would.
People who were aware of the situation but had previously said nothing are now incensed by the way he chose to portray the situation.
I still can’t believe that he ran that script by anyone other than his deluded, narcissistic wife. It really is time for them to just shut up shop and get off YouTube, for the sake of their own kids if nothing else.
I definitely think they need to at least take a break, perhaps when they leave Australia. They could play it as allowing the girls some ‘time out’ whilst they begin a new chapter at school. More so for the biggest 2, because it’s them who will suffer the most.
I don’t think they’ll ever stop completely, that just isn’t their style as they’ve proven over these last 2 months.
It’s a shame his video was so centred on his children and their privacy/safety, yet he has no inclination to keep them safe himself.
Surely if it’s causing him as an adult anxiety then it’s got to be worrying those kids. Why won’t he just let them have some privacy and time away from the camera!

Reactions: 8
Comments have been turned off on Isabelle’s insta at long last. Wish they would take the photos down though they are really innapropriate for a 12yr olds account.

I’ve said a few times before I have a daughter the same age and if she posted photos posing in a bikini I would have serious words with her. Action pictures whilst playing in the pool or sea and wearing a bikini ok, but it’s the poses. I can’t even imagine my daughter thinking to pose in that way so can only imagine that it’s a staged pose and she’s been directed to pose that way.
Just goes to show that they read this and keep up to date with it constantly..

Edit: I’ve just looked & the comments are still up for me? Strange.

Reactions: 2
Just goes to show that they read this and keep up to date with it constantly..

Edit: I’ve just looked & the comments are still up for me? Strange.
I think only the comments on the bikini picture have been removed

I definitely think they need to at least take a break, perhaps when they leave Australia. They could play it as allowing the girls some ‘time out’ whilst they begin a new chapter at school. More so for the biggest 2, because it’s them who will suffer the most.
I don’t think they’ll ever stop completely, that just isn’t their style as they’ve proven over these last 2 months.
It’s a shame his video was so centred on his children and their privacy/safety, yet he has no inclination to keep them safe himself.
Surely if it’s causing him as an adult anxiety then it’s got to be worrying those kids. Why won’t he just let them have some privacy and time away from the camera!
I think the best thing they could do is issue a real apology, on the main channel and then take a break.

That would be the best thing for their children. The girls he spoke to and his own children are the loosers in this sad situation.

I can't see it happening as they know what easy money vlogging is compared to getting a job and they no doubt want a big private house to hideaway in.

Australia has been the holiday from hell, they must all be really anxious about coming home. The cracks have been showing for ages, they can't keep pretending it's all good.

I genuinely think they thought the video would end it and put a line under it.

Reactions: 5
Just to chime in with my opinion after some recent posts - I find Chris a disgusting, manipulative piece of work and I have no sympathy for the situation he has caused himself and his family. If any victims of Chris read this forum I want you to know that I haven't given up on you and I will not support him or his family and I hope that you get the justice you deserve.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.