Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noname

Considering they are raising 3 girls it’s quite astonishing the lack of respect they afford women. From Chris ‘allegedly’ cheating on his wife and trying to multiple times, to allowing young women with mental health issues be trolled and Victimised (regardless of truth or not they should not be encouraging this in any form), to taking advantage of mainly young girls naivety and immaturity in order to profit and then using one of the most painful heartbreaking things a woman (and family) can go through as clickbait in their vlogs and emotional blackmail to stop people from raising their concerns. This family is definitely NOT female friendly!!!

Reactions: 22

Mayday

VIP Member
Jess's mum:

So that must mean police want people aware just as much as the rest of us, even if they might not be able to do anything.

Reactions: 21

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I watched family fizz vlog today and it's so refreshing to watch a normal family. Little Sienna was having fun with a cardboard box! I can't imagine Isla or Esme playing with a cardboard box unless it was being used in part of their LOL doll play and even then it would be attached to the massive doll house!

I just love that the fizz fam stayed in for a week once Karma was born and apart from seeing family they haven't done a whole lot else but their vlogs are still watchable! The Ingham's are in Australia and yet their vlogs are as dull as dishwater! It goes to show that money and holidays isn't everything!

Hatshepsut

Not sure why they need to go to another zoo, they’ve done the koala and wallaby petting or sea life when they’ve seen whales, crocodiles and turtles in the wild. As for Tussauds if Sarah wants to see a creepy waxy looking face she can just roll over in bed. ( presume they now have to share in these hostel type shitholes they’re staying in)

M

Member 177

I find this very much planned after Chris shambolic video constantly saying "my poor pregnant, pregnant wife".

IF she's faked a pregnancy to clickbait a miscarriage for public sympathy. I hope karma hits them very hard.
Miscarriage is a delicate subject. 1 in 4 women experience this terrifying, at times horrific emotional trauma. Speaking from experience there is no way I could continue a holiday or vlog. My experience was sudden, no warning. I simply returned from walking to a nearby shop for bread. I instinctively knew something wasn't right. Then the worse happened. 45 minutes later I was in an ambulance, a paramedic wiping my tears, holding my hand. I passed out due to haemorrhage. I vaguely remember the rest but do remember and still feel that loss, emptiness and the what ifs.

I find it hard to understand why she isn't getting checked out and struggling to sympathise. I know we all handle things differently but to continue the way she is, out on day trips, managing her trolls and no emotion in my opinion as she spoke about her concern I feel this is pre planned as a damage limitation exercise.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
At the end of the day, Views mean nothing if brands won’t work with them and advertisers are now actively trying to keep themselves from being connected to the channel in any way.
It’s a sinking ship regardless of the views on their car crash vlogs. That doesn’t make them money. We’re all just rubbernecking at this point.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
On the daily mail Facebook page it says a beach in Sydney (Bondi?) Has been closed off as Alien like creatures have been found on it...I wonder if it was just Chris they found? Haha!

Reactions: 20

Mayday

VIP Member
Bella's video:

Also I know everyone has divided opinions on Wilkes, Rees etc making videos, but I think its a bit rich him bringing that up...What about when Jane manipulated a child to giving her the Wilkes' address? When did that become acceptable?

Last edited:

Mayday

VIP Member
I saw someone point out that he said he's living in fear about being approached or whatever, and distraught about being stopped at border control...yet all of them are still walking around in their Ingham hoodies. :ROFLMAO: If you were that worried about being noticed, you wouldn't make it obvious who you are.

Miss-jones

Chatty Member
Keyboard warriors only ‘harrass’ And ‘hate’ from behind a screen? I’ll happily say it to you if you’re ever seen anywhere near where me and my family are.
I’ve thought all along this ‘pregnancy’ was completely fake and now I’m more convinced. He’s saying how he’s worried she’s going to miscarry with that stupid smirk on his stupid face and there’s zero emotion in it. I’ve had 2 very high risk pregnancies and whenever risks were spoken about or we allowed ourselves to think the worst we were absolute wrecks. Thankfully the nhs is incredible and my children were carried to full term perfectly healthy.
Him and that self absorbed slob are well suited to each other. And as for his children, strangers have shown more concern for their welfare than those pair have ever. If their so called parents were at all bothered they’d have them staying with other family and keep them off YT.
Just when you think they can’t get worse they do. They’re an absolute joke for a ‘wholesome family vlogging channel’

SarahGard83

VIP Member
There was no bleed because there's no baby. Said from day one that they'll be a miscarriage video before long. Boils my piss. I struggled with conceiving and I bled throughout both of my pregnancies. Scariest thing I've ever been through and there's no way I wouldn't have consulted a doctor and got reassurance. IF she is pregnant then she's an absolute arsehole for putting vlogging before the health of her unborn child. She's a vile human! Sorry not sorry

Gilmore1

I don't believe the account was hacked but this is prob the kind of shit they want and encourage. Its disgusting.

Also saw this and he's even following this account! (On his chrisdelonge one) Jess doesn't even go to school anymore.
?. Jess did not take Graphics at school. This has made me so angry

Tublet83

VIP Member

Hatshepsut

A bit of me feels sorry for him as this must all be really embarrassing and I don't doubt that it's incredibly anxiety-inducing, but the focus has to be on helping and supporting the girls he messaged.

They didn't cheat on their wives, they didn't use their fame to have private conversations with young fans about skinny dipping and how gorgeous they look. What adult does that? If I heard someone talk to a child like that I'd be fucking appalled. Does he message young boys in the same way? Does he talk like that to the over 40s who watch him? Does he talk like that to young women and girls in front of his wife or other adults? Doubt it. Because he knows it's wrong.

I did think it was fair to assume there was a small chance of him not realising how inappropriate it all was, but no. He knows. It was all done in such a sly way. And the person he has most betrayed is his wife so fuck knows why she's his biggest defender. I would still think he was a dick even if those messages had been sent to 45 year olds, simply for being a cheating prat.
The one thing that totally takes away any sympathy I might have is....What is the liklihood that Jess was even his first victim? I have always thought that people don’t often get caught out the first time, just when they get complacent.

Reactions: 19

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I feel really sorry for the IFAM kids, I don’t comment much anymore because you all say everything that needs saying but to these kids the “Ingham Family” aren’t just a YouTube family.
They are the way they found something to laugh about. A family that they wanted to be part of.
The way there met friends that do judge or bully them.
Somewhere they feel like part of a gang and eventually feel like they belong, and I believe a lot of these kids might never have that in real life with their peers. You can see from their twitter supporters these fans can be anywhere between 12-45 and they all had a real friendship because of the “ifam”
Turning their back on that is turning their back on one of the only places they feel accepted.
This isn’t about the family it’s about feeling like they belong, and this twisted couple are profiting from these kids finally feeling accepted somewhere.
I wish they found somewhere else to go to feel accepted away from these twats.

Reactions: 19