Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hatshepsut

not going to lie. that is actually the thing i like about them as people. all the other family vloggers, family fizz, Sacconejolys, daily bumps. as soon as they brough in the youtube money, they turned into materialistic monster, who only give a crap about pimpin out their children , houses and cars and neglecting the roots of the channel. yet Inghams seem to have kept their Northern English ways. there friends are not wealthy, just dave from the pub, and there house is a standard Plumbers or builders price range, the only thing that changed, is now they can afford holidays more often, which honestly anyone else would do and its better than "kids spend $200 in walmart challenge" its so sad that all this stuff happened really, because it doesnt feel the same to watch anymore, and Sarah though really stupid for staying, does seem like a really nice person. but then most men either think or do that stuff anyway, just he cant caught. never trust anything with a penis.
This is the most delusional bunch of tripe I’ve ever read.
As a Notherner I take exception to the Minghams ways being likened to anything Northern in the slightest, cut out the condescending twaddle.
Lazy has never seemed like a ‘really nice person’ even before all this came out, she is an hard-faced, money grabbing bitch, who pimps out her children.
As for the idiotic remark that most men think about or actually do send inappropriate messages to teenage girls you must be mixing with some scummy blokes.
Grow up.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Clarabelle76

I debated long and hard before writing this post because it’s something so personal to me. I won’t share all the details but I have personal experience of a baby born sleeping. I deliberately didn’t watch tonight’s vlog just because I knew it would cause me personal pain. I don’t want any pity or to sound like I have some right or authority over others when it comes to the disgust I feel for using such subject to gain views. Then with no trigger warning, I see this on ig, posted by him. With it’s jaunty font inviting me to swipe up for more! It’s left me reeling. I don’t think I have the emotional strength but I really hope that a professional organisation such as SANDS can get this stopped. As they are so fortunate to not have been through the agony I’ll give them the benefit of the doubt and guess they’re being naive about the pain and retrauma they are casually causing people. It’s left me list for words tonight, I’m no snowflake if anything the whole experience made me the Mother I am now but anyone who has been through this does not deserve this to be out there. Sorry for the monologue x

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
not going to lie. that is actually the thing i like about them as people. all the other family vloggers, family fizz, Sacconejolys, daily bumps. as soon as they brough in the youtube money, they turned into materialistic monster, who only give a crap about pimpin out their children , houses and cars and neglecting the roots of the channel. yet Inghams seem to have kept their Northern English ways. there friends are not wealthy, just dave from the pub, and there house is a standard Plumbers or builders price range, the only thing that changed, is now they can afford holidays more often, which honestly anyone else would do and its better than "kids spend $200 in walmart challenge" its so sad that all this stuff happened really, because it doesnt feel the same to watch anymore, and Sarah though really stupid for staying, does seem like a really nice person. but then most men either think or do that stuff anyway, just he cant caught. never trust anything with a penis.

I’ve stepped back from this thread in an attempt to reduce my “resident bitch rating”
??‍♀

But it’s like you’ve put a lead on me and pulled me back in.... what you doing girl.
I’m like a moth to a flame right now ?
so much I could reply to this it’s taking all my strength ?

But let’s not get distracted, my boyfriend is busy trying to slide into the DM’s of next doors toddler so you know,
busy.....
Men these days. Can’t trust them. Can’t bury them under the miss matched patio.

Reactions: 39

Rlaw1978

VIP Member
Sarah’s face in priceless. This is the reality of being married to Creepy ?. No more trips to Florida.
09014578-1A3C-450D-ADE6-A74206ABDB8B.jpeg

Reactions: 38

BooBoo90

I’ve been around since the very first Ingham thread on GG but have recently taken a step back due to some of the things being posted on here. Encouraging people to apply for jobs at the kids school is 100% crossing the line. It looks ridiculously stalkerish. People who keep going on about contacting SS clearly have no direct experience of SS, it’s hard to get them actively involved when there is obvious abuse and neglect present, there is no way in hell they would do anything because someone doesn’t like the diet they’ve shown in a video, or because you think Isabelle should be resting at home instead of shopping. I really dislike this family and the way they parent their children, but please let’s not take up the already extremely over stretched SS time.

Reactions: 37

sAvia

Were you paid in Nandos vouchers to say that?

Reactions: 31

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
but then most men either think or do that stuff anyway, just he cant caught. never trust anything with a penis.
Creepy has never been anywhere near real men in his entire life. He would be ridiculed. That’s why he’s turned out like he has. As a man, I can tell you that ‘most men’ would find what he has done, and the way he has carried himself since, beneath contempt.

• Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I usually joke around on this thread. But I can’t chuck a joke into the mix here.

Sarah and Chris,
we know you read here. You you’ve given us content for 11 threads now, that’s impressive, and soon enough it will reach numbers higher than the views on your channel.
But be very careful what game you’re playing at the moment. You’ve lost the support and sympathy of many over the last few months, you can goad us all you want with indirect references to what’s discussed on here.
If it feels like these are tiny victories that’s good.
Because eventually your own kids will realise what you’re like, I do hope the baby comes to the world safely and as much as I feel sorry for the poor thing, I hope it’s sheltered from this circus you’ve created for as long as possible.
Then I hope the lot of them turn their back on you like your fans have.
Nothing more to say.
But remember, your actions always have consequences. And sometimes those consequences don’t have a time limit

Karma doesn’t expire...
But she’s definitely living her best life of Twitter previously, and in LA now ?
Look at those numbers Sarah, it would almost make you scream OMG with jealousy..
Good luck on your pregnancy.
?

• Heart

Helen

Administrator
Just a quick reminder not to call anyone a paedophile unless they have been convicted/charged. Always put an "alleged" just to be on the right side :)

Chris Ingham's "apology" video is back on YouTube, but it's now called Chris Ingham: A Sob Story. Enjoy!

Reactions: 29

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Sarah seems like a really nice person? Okaaaaay then.

Reactions: 28

Miss-jones

Chatty Member
Sarah though really stupid for staying, does seem like a really nice person
Hmmm is that a serious statement? When young girls messaged her to tell her that her creepy, much older than them husband was messaging them asking them to do inappropriate things and she ignored and blocked them, what was so ‘nice’ about her then?
When she clickbaits her unborn child with disgusting titles and therefore deeply offends and upsets every single parent out there who actually has lost their child or been through a truly horrific pregnancy or birth, again can you explain what part of that is her being a ‘really nice person’ ???
I can’t think of a single thing about that vile cretin or her pervy husband that’s ‘nice’

• Heart

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
I’ve only started watching these since all the Chris stuff came out and the list of things that doesn’t make Sarah a nice person is endless.

Using issy’s period as click bait, using issy’s illness as clickbait, using Isla crying because she’d done something wrong as clickbait, using potential miscarriage etc as clickbait... the list is endless.

She doesn’t work (no, sorry filming Morrison’s cafe trip daily isn’t working) yet does not stop whinging about her pregnancy. Yet when Issy was CLEARLY ILL ‘she was milking it’

Sorry Sarah hun but some pregnant mums actually do it alone, whilst holding down a full time job, cooking for their kids each night etc. So please save the woe is me.

*rant over apologies*

• Heart
Vile woman. Is there no level she won’t stoop to?
Made worse by the fact she sandwiched it between smiling and telling us she’s going for a girlie catch up with her sister and nana, and laughing and admiring her bump in the mirror.
Oh yeah Sarah, there speaks a woman terrified about the wellbeing of her unborn child.
What a disgusting, money grabbing, insensitive, tactless bitch!

TheRealSassyBell482

Chatty Member
More fucking clickbait. What a heartless bitch she is. I hope for her sake she NEVER has to go through the actual devastation of losing a baby and never be able to meet it. She'll never know what it's properly like. Anyone else want to punch her right not???

Reactions: 27
Oh my this is brilliant. I'm almost pissing myself with laughter.
From swanning round the world like Lady Muck to a week in a caravan in Mablethorpe. How the high and mighty have fallen.
Stick a fork in the Inghams.
They're cooked.

Reactions: 27