IFAM#11 Chris is deleting the vids of his cheating, Sarah's still over-eating and they're both too thick to work out the heating....(Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t figure out where the report button has disappeared to on YT ? I’m on my mobile, do I need to be on a desktop to report it does anyone know?
Reporting it to YT wont get you anywhere. YT probably got paid off by them to keep uploading their tit videos.

Reactions: 2
And she went out to stuff her face. Very worried
Probably had to give Katrina her twitter trolling cash before she goes on holiday and instructions on how to deal with next week's controversy surrounding the latest holiday.

Reactions: 4
I agree with all you have said, my hatred is towards them both but given Sarah's diva like attitude I can imagine her saying "Babe, I've filmed a bit saying how worried I am about movement. Make sure it will get us attention and everyone will comment"
They both seem to have narcissistic personalities and put brand Ingham before Ingham family.
Chris' time will come, he won't be able to hide behind pregnancy clickbait forever.
The fact that from the off they’ve continued “as normal” shows that, gotta push the brand!!! I just feel the attention still needs to be on chris somewhat because I can imagine him loving it as it’s taking the heat away from him. It’s still both of their baby so they’re as bad as each other for not even showing slight remorse or actual concern over the health of that baby. Whether that’s real or fake I’m not so sure.

Probably had to give Katrina her twitter trolling cash before she goes on holiday and instructions on how to deal with next week's controversy surrounding the latest holiday.
And remind her to keep Leah away from the bloody Instagram live or she’d unfollow her again like in Australia ??

Reactions: 5
I did the maths between now and Xmas Issy will have 4 periods
Sarah will consume 220500 calories
The girls will mention the girls are lovin it 378 times
There will be an appearance by the new vlog stars (cold sores )of 4 times
New bedding will be shown 8 times apart from the xmas bed thing which will be shown every day

Reactions: 15
I did the maths between now and Xmas Issy will have 4 periods
Sarah will consume 220500 calories
The girls will mention the girls are lovin it 378 times
There will be an appearance by the new vlog stars (cold sores )of 4 times
New bedding will be shown 8 times apart from the xmas bed thing which will be shown every day
OMG this literally made me laugh, amazing calculations there boo boo but you missed out 62 Nando visits.

Reactions: 10
The view count on social blade is confusing me somewhat. Tonight, and the past two night's, the vlogs have barely scraped anywhere near 100k views. But yet according to today's figures they've already had over 500 new subscribers and 250k views? Something just doesn't seem right with that especially since yesterday's total view count was only about 106k?

Attachments

The view count on social blade is confusing me somewhat. Tonight, and the past two night's, the vlogs have barely scraped anywhere near 100k views. But yet according to today's figures they've already had over 500 new subscribers and 250k views? Something just doesn't seem right with that especially since yesterday's total view count was only about 106k?
That is odd! Maybe social blade themselves are having technical problems?

I think the view total includes views from any earlier vlogs as well and not just that days video.

Just read that Bradford was voted the worst place to live in 2015. Is that when the inghams started vlogging? Or is it just generally not a great area?

I think the view total includes views from any earlier vlogs as well and not just that days video.
It does but for such a huge difference I'd have thought a bigger increase in the most recent vlogs? It just doesn't seem normal that they got less than 90k on last night's vlog but 160k more views on older vlogs? It just doesn't tally up?

Its not great but theres worse IMO. And like most places theres good and bad.
Funnily enough The Inghams avoided references to Bradford and listed themselves as Leeds based

Funnily enough The Inghams avoided references to Bradford and listed themselves as Leeds based

The sooner that location is changed to “hell” the better...

They can both go to hell for all I care. The sooner the better.
It’s a good location, house prices can be steep but you’re guaranteed a low energy bill. heating and lighting are covered.
It has its advantages, and they’d be right at home from the start

• Heart
Reactions: 5
That was probably their poor attempt at privacy. They didn’t think mentioning miller homes, filming outside of their house and filming their local station as well as mentioning it was their local station would give away their address ?
I lived in Dudley in the West Midlands once for 6 months, that’s a truly awful place - sorry if anyone lives there!

The sooner that location is changed to “hell” the better...

They can both go to hell for all I care. The sooner the better.
It’s a good location, house prices can be steep but you’re guaranteed a low energy bill. heating and lighting are covered.
It has its advantages, and they’d be right at home from the start
Agreed! I’m sure a home bargains could be chucked down there so she doesn’t miss out on all those bargains ?

Just as a wee afterthought while I'm querying the correlation between their total views and views from the last couple of nights vlogs, here's a few of the groups Chris is in on Facebook. Interesting!

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Agreed! I’m sure a home bargains could be chucked down there so she doesn’t miss out on all those bargains ?
Loving your work ?
I didn’t even think of the retail opportunities and experience she could bring to the area.
She would buy and sell Satan and have an Asda Cafe set up in no time.

Loving your work ?
I didn’t even think of the retail opportunities and experience she could bring to the area.
She would buy and sell Satan and have an Asda Cafe set up in no time.
I think Morrison’s cafe is more her thing isn’t it? I’ve just thought as well she’d have a proper excuse for not doing laundry, she’d put away all the clothes, duvet sets and they’d burn away of course so she’d have no choice but to shop for more. It’s sounding more appealing by the minute. She may even be able to open her own Nando’s franchise. Not sure if it’s actually a franchise, could have completely made that up so don’t get your hopes up lazy just in case I’m wrong.
We’re giving her way too many ideas ?

I don’t think I’d rest easy knowing that gurning inbred was what I had to rely on.
Well there’s always Nikki, Vikki, Sticky, Pricky and Dicky or whatever her paid friends are called.
Not forgetting grisly Granny and her menopausal mafia.
At ease Lazy they’ll do a grand job. ?

Reactions: 16
I debated long and hard before writing this post because it’s something so personal to me. I won’t share all the details but I have personal experience of a baby born sleeping. I deliberately didn’t watch tonight’s vlog just because I knew it would cause me personal pain. I don’t want any pity or to sound like I have some right or authority over others when it comes to the disgust I feel for using such subject to gain views. Then with no trigger warning, I see this on ig, posted by him. With it’s jaunty font inviting me to swipe up for more! It’s left me reeling. I don’t think I have the emotional strength but I really hope that a professional organisation such as SANDS can get this stopped. As they are so fortunate to not have been through the agony I’ll give them the benefit of the doubt and guess they’re being naive about the pain and retrauma they are casually causing people. It’s left me list for words tonight, I’m no snowflake if anything the whole experience made me the Mother I am now but anyone who has been through this does not deserve this to be out there. Sorry for the monologue x

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.