IFAM#11 Chris is deleting the vids of his cheating, Sarah's still over-eating and they're both too thick to work out the heating....(Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who gives their kids all that junk before bed? Forget the diabetes...Load me up with sugar and crap so I get a good nite sleep for school tomorrow... Honestly, I love kids as I'm a teacher but I think there is something not right with poor Esme...Also she is crying out for attention. She doesn't even want to stay home from school while on break. Hmm....
Why not speak to social services? As a teacher you know more about kids and they'll probably listen to you. Or you could get a job at one of the girls' schools...

Reactions: 1
Why not speak to social services? As a teacher you know more about kids and they'll probably listen to you. Or you could get a job at one of the girls' schools...
You know what that’s actually a really good idea! Anyone in the Leeds area wanting to work in their school please check for vacancies, teachers, administrators, invigilators, anyone! When I worked in a school we were encouraged to report absolutely anything we were worried about and they’d have to investigate at least internally.

Reactions: 1
Who gives their kids all that junk before bed? Forget the diabetes...Load me up with sugar and crap so I get a good nite sleep for school tomorrow... Honestly, I love kids as I'm a teacher but I think there is something not right with poor Esme...Also she is crying out for attention. She doesn't even want to stay home from school while on break. Hmm....
I don't know if its just that they've got the kids so used to these trips, that they think staying home is boring and don't know how to entertain themselves outside of that. I think one of the kids even said that in a vlog...that they were bored or didn't know what to do at home.

Reactions: 5
You know what that’s actually a really good idea! Anyone in the Leeds area wanting to work in their school please check for vacancies, teachers, administrators, invigilators, anyone! When I worked in a school we were encouraged to report absolutely anything we were worried about and they’d have to investigate at least internally.

Unpopular opinion warning........

General gossipy style conversations and observations ?

_________i am the line do not cross__________

This conversation ?

Reactions: 14
I live in America. Social services here only cares about abuse and neglect. Child needs counseling...

Does anyone else think that Creepy pinched the OMG design idea from the logo of his mates skating business.
59440CB3-30DB-485E-BF7C-CF3472C1D06E.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Does anyone else think that Creepy pinched the OMG design from the logo of his mates skating business.View attachment 1283
I think its a slightly different font judging from the G, but wouldn't be surprised if they were inspired by it. I know they always pull that surprised face in their thumbnails, but I always thought the 'OMG!' thing seemed a bit random. You wouldn't know it was theirs unless you look closer. (Although I guess most of their merch is like that now)

I think its a slightly different font judging from the G, but wouldn't be surprised if they were inspired by it. I know they always pull that surprised face in their thumbnails, but I always thought the 'OMG!' thing seemed a bit random. You wouldn't know it was theirs unless you look closer. (Although I guess most of their merch is like that now)
If i could just remind you of Isla and her 1001 OMGs!

I'm pretty sure someone (not sure if it was a neighbour, or just someone from their area) said that nobody in the area really likes them. They also disputed Sarah's claim about them having barbecues/parties with the neighbours, or being invited to them.
I remember that ,it`s also why hearing she`d just nipped to a neighbour seemed all the more unbelievable..I can totally imagine their given a wide berth by everyone.(Unless there`s a nosey neighbour ,most streets/closely built homes have one) ,and for such "an amazing sooper house" they do appear very closely squished together ,especially when you look at the gardens.

Zero common sense yet again.Good luck if they continue this when the baby comes.Imagine ,3 hyper kids and a screaming newborn.Chris will have his work cut out (ala Jonathan Joly)!!Sarah`s become even lazier with her children than Anna Sj,,,:(.Far from picking up views etc ,this could well be their downfall).Though anything which causes their channel to collapse ,and those girls given priority over views ,subs and cash is a positive in my book.I also don`t see Sarah being completely comfortable being filmed birthing the new little boy ,despite the thought of it`s monetary gains.

Yep.And ,like everything else shoved at their followers ,it`s tacky and shoddy looking.Like items you`d find on one of those cheap websites ,which advertises "everything a £5 or under" ,only their prices are extortionate!!These kids ,and their parents must be mad throwing cash at this ,and i`d say ,very disappointed when it arrives!!

Reactions: 2
Zero common sense yet again.Good luck if they continue this when the baby comes.Imagine ,3 hyper kids and a screaming newborn.Chris will have his work cut out (ala Jonathan Joly)!!Sarah`s become even lazier with her children than Anna Sj,,,:(.Far from picking up views etc ,this could well be their downfall).Though anything which causes their channel to collapse ,and those girls given priority over views ,subs and cash is a positive in my book.I also don`t see Sarah being completely comfortable being filmed birthing the new little boy ,despite the thought of it`s monetary gains.
She wouldn't be alone. I wouldn't be comfortable watching the birthing! (nothing wrong with birthing, but the thought of Lazy just turns my stomach!)

She wouldn't be alone. I wouldn't be comfortable watching the birthing! (nothing wrong with birthing, but the thought of Lazy just turns my stomach!)
Exactly my thoughts.My own birth experiences were special ,for myself and my husband.I stayed with a very close friend (her partner had decided last minute it wasn`t for him..poor snowflake) ,anyhow i was amazed how affected i was by being at the other end ,so to speak (top!).It was a beautiful experience ,but ,again ,whilst she was happy to have me there ,and it was something i`ll never forget ,no way would she have uploaded it for the world to see.Obviously i must be getting old...er..LOL as whilst all births are wonderful in their own right ,i`m still of the mind set their also very personal and private ,and for family only.The trend now of upping your newborns birth to gain those views/money etc ,seems to take the closeness between mum,dad and baby away to me.Like i say ,maybe i`m just getting too old!!:)

Exactly my thoughts.My own birth experiences were special ,for myself and my husband.I stayed with a very close friend (her partner had decided last minute it wasn`t for him..poor snowflake) ,anyhow i was amazed how affected i was by being at the other end ,so to speak (top!).It was a beautiful experience ,but ,again ,whilst she was happy to have me there ,and it was something i`ll never forget ,no way would she have uploaded it for the world to see.Obviously i must be getting old...er..LOL as whilst all births are wonderful in their own right ,i`m still of the mind set their also very personal and private ,and for family only.The trend now of upping your newborns birth to gain those views/money etc ,seems to take the closeness between mum,dad and baby away to me.Like i say ,maybe i`m just getting too old!!:)
I adored my own personal births and being with my Sister but they were all deeply personal and the Mum needs to be in control of it all ie. filming etc or it could be incredibly angst ridden, obviously with a camera recording your every grunt! I think FF did a good job in capturing it but (call me old fashioned) I still think some things should be private to maintain the integrity to that particular family. I think the lines get blurred because one of the FF and The Inghams marketing techniques is to constantly suggest the viewers/subscribers/idiots that buy merch are actual family members, the clue is in the names IFAM FizzFam (I’ll stop talking about them now it’s not their thread) so to increase veiws and income they have to constantly remove more and more privacy to allow this to continue, periods, bras, crushes, conception, pregnancy birth etc, with this comes the clickbaits then when they just laze about and shop their videos seems dull. I imagine we’ll see Lazy wheeled into the hospital in full make up then after an elected a c section and many many many terrified anxious clickbaits, she’ll appear gently cradiling her little chicken wrap, full make up and MANDATORY TEARS from everyone who appears in any video. For me, having to produce staged footage of all that would totally take away from the experience, I know Cash is King for them and the poor boy was only created for veiws but it wouldn’t be my choice.

Reactions: 6
Unpopular opinion warning........

General gossipy style conversations and observations ?

_________i am the line do not cross__________

This conversation ?
Haha extreme for a gossip site I know!
I really do think they could do with an extra school counsellor at least though!
They could also do with some extra security in case lazy loses her mind and decides to collect them from school one day. She might overhear someone talking about her decreasing bits and bats fund - there would be blood I’m sure ?

Reactions: 6
I’ve been around since the very first Ingham thread on GG but have recently taken a step back due to some of the things being posted on here. Encouraging people to apply for jobs at the kids school is 100% crossing the line. It looks ridiculously stalkerish. People who keep going on about contacting SS clearly have no direct experience of SS, it’s hard to get them actively involved when there is obvious abuse and neglect present, there is no way in hell they would do anything because someone doesn’t like the diet they’ve shown in a video, or because you think Isabelle should be resting at home instead of shopping. I really dislike this family and the way they parent their children, but please let’s not take up the already extremely over stretched SS time.

Reactions: 37
I’ve been around since the very first Ingham thread on GG but have recently taken a step back due to some of the things being posted on here. Encouraging people to apply for jobs at the kids school is 100% crossing the line. It looks ridiculously stalkerish. People who keep going on about contacting SS clearly have no direct experience of SS, it’s hard to get them actively involved when there is obvious abuse and neglect present, there is no way in hell they would do anything because someone doesn’t like the diet they’ve shown in a video, or because you think Isabelle should be resting at home instead of shopping. I really dislike this family and the way they parent their children, but please let’s not take up the already extremely over stretched SS time.
Two words.
One emoji.
THANK GOD ?
(I thought I was alone on this)

Reactions: 16
I’m wondering if she’s putting off going to the midwife/health visitor incase they are aware of who they are with it being local? And changing hospitals also, just seems a bit odd and doesn’t add up personally.

Views for the last two videos are absolutely shocking, be prepared for drastic clickbait over the next few days! Even Fizz sisters got more views! They will be raging, let’s see Sassybelle getting more attention from now on, but can’t see them doing a teenage shopping with no budget, I’d go with teenage shopping within a budget (as cheap as possible!) But over half a million watching FF, that’s crazy compared to less than 80k for this lot. But I can see why, they need to seriously up the game or just seriously give up! ??

Reactions: 8
I’m wondering if she’s putting off going to the midwife/health visitor incase they are aware of who they are with it being local? And changing hospitals also, just seems a bit odd and doesn’t add up personally.
I still think she’s avoiding the midwife as she doesn’t want to answer the “social services” type questions and have blood/urine tests for stds. Whatever the reason it is a form of neglect and will get flagged if she truly has avoided antenatal care.

It’s common round where I live to use alternative hospitals as I live in an urban area and have a choice of hospitals to give birth in, but you wouldn’t got to your gp to do this your midwife would refer you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.