Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tilly

VIP Member
She was scared to come forward because of the abuse the other girls got,just how many others are to scared to say something

Reactions: 20

Missusnaz

VIP Member
Can we report it? I feel it makes a mockery of people actually losing babies and going through heartbreaking times. She wouldn’t care less if she did lose it at this point. It would gain them views and she wouldn’t have to put the hard work that comes with having a newborn. I honestly didn’t think they could stoop any lower, they have a dopller so would know damn fine if there was no heartbeat! Having lost babies this is the lowest of the low clickbait I thought we had passed all the OMG I’m bleeding but still manage to carry on as normal

• Heart
I’m not sure if I’ve missed something with tonight’s vlog either that or I have a heart of stone (it has been said before...) Can anyone enlighten me as to what was making him be in tears editing it? I’m seriously puzzled was it supposed to be emotional? A caravan, a walk to a beach and a shopping trip to Lidl? I really can’t see anything in it that would prompt any emotion let alone tears. I’m not being critical for the sake of it I really was expecting something that was supposed to be emotional but I really didn’t see it one bit,
That heartbreaking moment in Lidl when they told us they’d forgot to pack the slow cooker ??

raccoonlivesmatter

Don't think this was picked up on yesterday. Sarah mentioning that Izzy was going to spend her 'quite a bit of' birthday money she had left from her birthday. Thought she didn't want anything and just donating to charity?

Clarabelle76

Don't be sorry!
The pair of them are vile scheming, manipulating shameless...I could go on but I won't.
There are quite a few of us on here with experience of the real hurt and trauma of losing babies. I'm starting to wonder if Sarah is doing it on purpose. They read here and know the pregnancy clickbaits get reactions and she probably reads our reactions with a smile, knowing she's upset us.

You don't upset me Sarah, you and your lying cheating sleazy husband disgust me and deserve every bit of negativity coming your way.
I still support a local organisation that supported me, my husband and other children at the time. I’m going to speak to them on Monday to see if we can lobby any of the sm platforms at least for trigger warnings. Wishing all the love and strength to all the parents on here that have been through this ? hoping too that their little boy is born healthy and safe despite the disgusting actions of his scum bag parents xxx

Reactions: 19

Zelda18

VIP Member
Had an ad for ‘More than’ on the recent vlog.

18 weeks pregnant & worried.

A friend of mine who had been trying for 2 years to get pregnant has just lost her baby to a rare birth defect. He only lived for 12 mins after birth and she is absolutely devastated as are millions of other parents who suffer pregnancy loss.
And then we have this pair of utter scum who are happy to use this sensitive topic as CLICKBAIT for views and money
Absolutely sickening they are allowed to continue to do this.

Sarah Can’t feel the baby move but carries on as usual. Of course they’re so good at that aren’t they?

Also I agree with what someone said recently about the focus being on Sarah lately.
As Chris probably reads here he knows that most of the discussion has shifted to Sarah and her poor parenting, poor diet etc, hence why he is probably leaving in her constant moaning and laziness and the little digs he has at her, effectively portraying her in the worst possible light.

• Heart

Clarabelle76

Imagine getting ready to go away on your family holiday and having to actually keep it a real secret in case anyone at the destination finds out that your husband is an alleged child groomer! Hardly the most relaxing holiday vibe going is it?! Most of us worry if we’ve packed everything and the traffic on the way there....I don’t know how they can stand having that hanging over them! It really does take a special type of arrogance to just march on accountable to nobody, as righteous as can be. I hope the children have a lovely holiday I really do but I want them two to squirm and think about the messages he sent every day with no escape. Wherever they are, peace of mind is priceless

Impleo

VIP Member
but then most men either think or do that stuff anyway, just he cant caught. never trust anything with a penis.
It's sad that you feel that way about anything with a penis, they do represent, like, half the population. It is possible to have a long-term relationship built on trust and love and affection.

Sarah's karma is that she is forever going to have Creepy Chris as a husband and the pair of them can fester together in the misery they have created (that sounds really bitter but I really see it as the truth).

Their channel will die eventually, no one is going to touch them for big sponsorships. They have 2 kids in private school, 2 kids who aren't, their overheads must be huge. I'm sure behind the scenes they are absolutely shitting themselves.

• Heart

Missusnaz

VIP Member
Called it, drama clickbait to get the views up! Did she go to hospital? Obviously all is fine as he is away skating today...I’ve never felt this disgusted about a person EVER!

Arbe

Long time viewer but couldn’t resist trying to rhyme with Mabelthorpe

IFAM #12 Caught Out Chris And Falling Subs In The Ingham Corp, So No More Florida, It’s Off To Mabelthorpe

Hel1975

Can I just say that Haven holidays are lovely, they are not full of chavs and there is plenty to do. We go every year and have a lovely time making memories. They are not trailer parks, and not everyone stays up drinking till the early hours. Yes it’s a real come down for the Igham family, I appreciate that. Many people of many different classes use the Haven holiday parks,really think some of the comments are unnecessary about the standard of its clientele.

Reactions: 18
M

Member 177

Is it bad I would love him to break an arm or leg? Then Lazy would have to actually parent not just be a stage mum and professional sloth.

• Heart

SarahGard83

VIP Member
When I was 13 school holidays were about chilling with my friends. We'd spend weeks beforehand planning cinema trips, shopping days and lunches. I barely saw my parents. I can't see Izzy having a lot of proper friendships which is sad as I'm sure she's a lovely girl. She just needs to be able to figure out who she is without Sarah moulding her into her mini me