IFAM#11 Chris is deleting the vids of his cheating, Sarah's still over-eating and they're both too thick to work out the heating....(Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would the police tell them to just block him? I know if I seen messages to my 14yr old from him I would be demanding the police did something? Just trying to be devils advocate here. And why now?
I think the UK needs tougher laws. Here in America he would be recognized as a sexual predator and be put on a list to make everyone aware. Would probably get arrested.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
They are somewhere in the UK I think from her latest insta of Isla it looks like a caravan park/ lodges/ somewhere like that, I’m certain it was the Humber bridge meaning they could be off to skeggy or somewhere around hull maybe
Hornsea????

Where have the Lodge guys got their place? I bet they will be thrilled if they are near them because after the allegations according to them they don't want to be associated with them

If they have gone to Bridlington/Scarborough area then they have gone a long way round to get there.

Reactions: 1
Vlog starts with Sarah in the car saying they aren't staying at home like yesterday. Prinny is being abandoned spending the day at Granny and Grandpa's. Only a few more months until she's there for good. Esme lifted her jumper to show a crop top which I thought was highly inappropriate and Sarah should've either told her to put the top down or it should've been edited out. Sarah had a rant about how she wasn't happy Esme had put it on as they will be in public. She should've checked beforehand.
They go to Canon Hall Farm and Chris says the car park is full. Their other pumpkins went mouldy so they had to throw them away.
They watch a ferret race and then got and see the Meerkats. Izzy says it reminds her of Paradise WIldlife Park. Chris says its it London but its actually in Hertfordshire. Sorry to be petty but I can't stand the thought of him thinking he's always right. Chris wants a pet Meerkat:eek::rolleyes::mad:. Izzy loves the animals. I don't think she'll become a doctor, at least not a human one. I think she'll become a vet. Either way maybe she can castrate her (alleged) paedophile of a stepfather.
Quick trip to the park and then it's off to pumpkin carving. The kids don't carve them for health and safety reasons. They draw the design and the carvers do it.
They go to indoor play and Chris goes on the indoor equipment with the girls.
Sarah moans about the satnav as they go to get something to eat at a pub. Sounds like to girls got some healthy food inside them. Back home they share a slice of cake.
Sarah says they have to pack secretly for the girls as they're going away. The girls are probably wondering whey they haven't gone away already. Sarah apologies for people who feel like a parent after the day they spent at home. These people are blind. Sarah is a crappy parent.

Reactions: 10
i don't have Instagram but if anyone has any screen shots I may be able to help with location as I am from the area

These are the comments she claims to be getting: "Oh my gosh Sarah you put me to shame! I haven't made that much effort with my girls for ages, I feel like a bad parent now because you did all that with your girls". She's so deluded and this couldn't have sounded more made up. She did some crafts with them and let them stay in for the day and she gives herself the mother of the year award and a pat on the back. So deluded and narcissistic.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think the UK needs tougher laws. Here in America he would be recognized as a sexual predator and be put on a list to make everyone aware. Would probably get arrested.
We absolutely do!Also ,any social media platforms (not just youtube) need to stand up and take some of the responsibility for the people on their websites. If it`s ok to take a cut of the money ,then it`s only right they have strict rules in place for people like creepy.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
These are the comments she claims to be getting: "Oh my gosh Sarah you put me to shame! I haven't made that much effort with my girls for ages, I feel like a bad parent now because you did all that with your girls". She's so deluded and this couldn't have sounded more made up. She did some crafts with them and let them stay in for the day and she gives herself the mother of the year award and a pat on the back. So deluded and narcissistic.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Now i just feel i need to hunt down those comments! Oh Sarah ,seriously!You`re such a hoot!!

i don't have Instagram but if anyone has any screen shots I may be able to help with location as I am from the area
There’s not much; just a shot of the bridge (it’s impossible to see which way they’re headed), then the next is a shot of one of the girls hair with what looks like a caravan/lodge park blurred in the background.

Reactions: 2
There’s not much; just a shot of the bridge (it’s impossible to see which way they’re headed), then the next is a shot of one of the girls hair with what looks like a caravan/lodge park blurred in the background.
If the bridge is on the left it will be Hornsea way. If it's left then it's Lincolnshire - so could be Skegness, cleethorpes, Mablethorpe way

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Now i just feel i need to hunt down those comments! Oh Sarah ,seriously!You`re such a hoot!!
???shes such a funny thing isnt she? who would write such things to her. they arent parenting rule models they are appalling they use their children in sexually provocative pictures ( Isabelle aged 12 then with a lolly looking seductive) dont safe guard, do nothing with them girls without it benfiting themselves. Sarah you made packet cakes and did painting, well if that makes you mother of year and some saddos rule model then congratulations i guess but for us real caring hands on parents your shocking.. Guess what Sarah i went to work to help others then came home and cooked a meal using fresh ingredients no process or packets in sight.... i must be an awful parent ??

• Heart
If the bridge is on the left it will be Hornsea way. If it's left then it's Lincolnshire - so could be Skegness, cleethorpes, Mablethorpe way
I meant as if you were driving along the bridge. A shot crossing the bridge. No identifiers on which direction.

I meant as if you were driving along the bridge. A shot crossing the bridge. No identifiers on which direction.
Now I'm intrigued ?. Because coming from where they live they've gone an odd way round regardless of where they have gone

Reactions: 3
From where they live I would guess they are going towards Hull. As I can't work out why they would drive any other way to use the bridge. Doesn't make sense to me with the motorway connections.

I can only think Hornsea...but it's not over exciting to be honest but I guess if you are in hiding it would make sense.

Or they just think sod petrol money we will claim it back.

Well if they are that way and visit the deep.. maybe the kids will get lucky and loose Chris and Sarah as sea monster exhibits. Here is hoping.

Now I'm intrigued ?. Because coming from where they live they've gone an odd way round regardless of where they have gone
I really have no idea how to upload an image. But yeah, that’s why I’m a bit confused. It’s an odd route for either side.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.