IFAM#11 Chris is deleting the vids of his cheating, Sarah's still over-eating and they're both too thick to work out the heating....(Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They may already be involved given some of the “alleged” goings on within the family. Who knows..
I would have thought they would have to have had contact with creepy at least, given that the police confirmed the messages were real, of a sexual nature and to a very young girl.

Reactions: 4
Disgusting click bate again. When views are shite, pretend the baby is in danger.

Can't stand these assholes a minute longer.

Reactions: 23
More bleeping clickbait. What a heartless witch she is. I hope for her sake she NEVER has to go through the actual devastation of losing a baby and never be able to meet it. She'll never know what it's properly like. Anyone else want to punch her right not???

Reactions: 27
I’ve got no words really for the vlog title.
How does she explain something like that to the girls? It’s one of two scenarios I suppose:
1. ‘Girls, we’re really worried about the baby, blah, blah’
2. ‘Girls, we’re going to pretend that the baby isn’t doing well, now everyone get you’re shocked/sad faces on for the camera’
She’s the lowest of the low

Reactions: 17
Called it, drama clickbait to get the views up! Did she go to hospital? Obviously all is fine as he is away skating today...I’ve never felt this disgusted about a person EVER!

Reactions: 19
Called it, drama clickbait to get the views up! Did she go to hospital? Obviously all is fine as he is away skating today...I’ve never felt this disgusted about a person EVER!
I was just about to ask does anyone know if creepy was allowed out?
The other scenario is if he didn’t, could it have been a ploy to keep him home as she was worried he wouldn’t be able to control himself around any young skater girls that may be there? And she didn’t want her bits and bats fund to drop any lower?

Reactions: 5
More bleeping clickbait. What a heartless witch she is. I hope for her sake she NEVER has to go through the actual devastation of losing a baby and never be able to meet it. She'll never know what it's properly like. Anyone else want to punch her right not???
Right now I would literally force her to hear and see the devastation losing a baby causes. It never ever goes away and I won't be the only one who can't watch this money grabbing Primark princess tout sympathy.
I truly hope nothing happens to her baby but the way she's behaving, part if me wishes she could have a real pregnancy drama and maybe make her actually think about the upset these ridiculous clickbait bullshit attention seeking titles cause
She has her Doppler, she can use for reassurance, she can call her midwife. She doesn't need to clickbait it to her audience of mainly 8 to 15 year olds. Insensitive witch.

Reactions: 26
Can we report it? I feel it makes a mockery of people actually losing babies and going through heartbreaking times. She wouldn’t care less if she did lose it at this point. It would gain them views and she wouldn’t have to put the hard work that comes with having a newborn. I honestly didn’t think they could stoop any lower, they have a dopller so would know damn fine if there was no heartbeat! Having lost babies this is the lowest of the low clickbait I thought we had passed all the OMG I’m bleeding but still manage to carry on as normal

• Heart
Reactions: 20
After watching a programme on channel 4 the other night about still births I was amazed by the courage and strength these parents showed after the devastation they had gone through.

Sarah is disgraceful to click bait such a disgusting title.

Reactions: 25
Can we report it? I feel it makes a mockery of people actually losing babies and going through heartbreaking times. She wouldn’t care less if she did lose it at this point. It would gain them views and she wouldn’t have to put the hard work that comes with having a newborn. I honestly didn’t think they could stoop any lower, they have a dopller so would know damn fine if there was no heartbeat! Having lost babies this is the lowest of the low clickbait I thought we had passed all the OMG I’m bleeding but still manage to carry on as normal
Yeah I imagine more people than just on here will report it as regardless of the hurt it will cause to many, it’s inappropriate content for a family vlogging channel where the majority of their viewers are children.
If she really isn’t pregnant this may be her ‘way out’ story. Those vlogs really bring in the views so all she’s seeing now is money.
I know we say this every time but again I’m so sorry to you and everyone else who's gone through this in life and is having to put up with this bitchs disregard to your feelings ?

Reactions: 14
Yeah I imagine more people than just on here will report it as regardless of the hurt it will cause to many, it’s inappropriate content for a family vlogging channel where the majority of their viewers are children.
If she really isn’t pregnant this may be her ‘way out’ story. Those vlogs really bring in the views so all she’s seeing now is money.
I know we say this every time but again I’m so sorry to you and everyone else who's gone through this in life and is having to put up with this bitchs disregard to your feelings ?
Much appreciated, thankyou. I’m not going to even hate watch now, I’m done! I’ll get the lowdown from here. I hope someone meets him in Liverpool today and karma comes calling

Reactions: 15
Vile woman. Is there no level she won’t stoop to?
Made worse by the fact she sandwiched it between smiling and telling us she’s going for a girlie catch up with her sister and nana, and laughing and admiring her bump in the mirror.
Oh yeah Sarah, there speaks a woman terrified about the wellbeing of her unborn child.
What a disgusting, money grabbing, insensitive, tactless witch!

Reactions: 28
That latest video title is absolutely shameless. So scared yet still posting Instagram stories yesterday about the pregancy, Sarah your life is one big contradiction! Just think about when this child grows up and it goes through the videos and it sees all these and sees how their life was click baited before it even properly began!

Reactions: 11
Start off with Lazy and Creepy in the car. She's saying how she can't believe it's Friday again and that the baby will be here in less than five months. Think the baby is due in four months rather than five. Anyone else hear her correct herself? They're off to Country Baskets https://www.countrybaskets.co.uk/ to buy 'stuff'. She confirmed they're going away next week and she wants to take decorations and party stuff with them. Does that rule out somewhere abroad?
Chris walks in front of the camera and ruins Sarah's shot. She walks straight over to the Christmas stuff. Sarah obsesses over the stockings and wanks a Polar bear for the garden. Chris says no. After realising it's too early for Christmas she finally goes to find the Halloween stuff. They left without buying anything. Sarah didn't know what cash and carry is.
Then she suddenly isn't feeling well so says they go to the White Rose for a drink and..... Oh forget it, they've gone to Mcdonalds because she's apparently craving a strawberry milkshake. Chris comments that the last time they went to Mcdonalds was a long time ago. Actually it was a couple of weeks ago when they went to Blackpool. Next shot is of Sarah trying to drink her milkshake. She can't get it up the straw. Doesn't take much effort in reality.
Back at home with Isla who is having a snack of crisps (my god I hope the schools make the kids have healthy food) and she's drawing a pumpkin.
Chris is out with the girls and Prinny at the park. The kids are clearly feeling very cold. Esme is sad school is over. Probably because she now knows how awful half term will be when she's dragged off to god knows where, Chris says Sarah is going to dinner with Katrina and her Nana because next week 'something's going down' and they won't be here. He gives a weird look that makes me think it's Florida again.
Sarah is laying on the sofa telling us what Chris has just told us. She's trying to feel the baby move bacause she's been feeling anxious about the baby. Her placenta is at the front and apparently that can block the feeling of movement. That's all the clickbait was about. If she was that worried though she would've seen a midwife by now. Or she could use the doppler s people have said. Sorry to say this but she clearly doesn't give a tit about her baby boy.
She hasn't a clue why she's so big. Hmmmm just a thought but could it be anything to do with all those Nandos???
Chris and the girls are back home. Isla is making slime on the Ipad. She could just do it for real rather than all that technology.
Isabelle does her nightly chat to the camera. She talks about half term, Halloween and a video idea she has about doing the Try Not to Laugh Challenge. Basically you get a mouthful of drink and someone tells you a joke. You have to try not to laugh at the joke otherwise you spit the water everywhere.
Chris tells us he use to be scared of Thunder the Dragon. Then it's bedtime and Sarah is back home and walks into the bedroom breathless after walking up the stairs.

Reactions: 7
After watching a programme on channel 4 the other night about still births I was amazed by the courage and strength these parents showed after the devastation they had gone through.

Sarah is disgraceful to click bait such a disgusting title.
SHe really needs to watch that. I doubt it will stop her clickbaiting though. It was such a devastating documentary but the way they made it was so perfect I think. It wan't intrusive but it still got the message across. Here's the link is you want to watch it Sarah https://www.channel4.com/programmes/child-of-mine

Reactions: 3
18weeks is still quite early for definite regular movements. She’s sick in the head and a disgusting excuse for a human being to clickbait pregnancy loss

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.