IFAM#11 Chris is deleting the vids of his cheating, Sarah's still over-eating and they're both too thick to work out the heating....(Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah yes I forgot about the maths. She needs to get herself to an adult education college to learn it them. Oh sorry... i forgot, she's too lazy.
Nope baby wasn't mentioned. Funny how he's never mentioned if they don't need the click bait.
I think we were all shocked that they stayed in to be honest.
Directly aimed at lazy and creepy (for when he needs to get a real world job) there are many courses you can do online, at home, sometimes for free, I know you love a bargain lazy. Most don’t require any previous qualifications either so don’t worry about that!

Reactions: 3
In other words - nothing. Thought so
LOL.

This will be my last comment to you but I think you are mistaking me for someone else.

Have a good day!

I will be utilizing that ignore feature on here, maybe you should do the same.

Reactions: 2
I don’t see what’s so wrong with that picture of Isabelle? She’s fully clothed with her hands in her lap. Let’s not make something out to be something it isn’t and focus on the actual dodgy things they’re doing.
Seriously the girl is barely 13. She's barely dressed. I wouldn't have let my parents take a family photo of me like that at that age and neither would they have wanted to. A posed shot of Isabelle dressed like that made for public viewing with "sneak peak" and "see more" written across it is all kinds of wrong. Bearing in mind, Creepy's background and behaviour, it's infinitely worse. Let's not pretend it's okay on any level.

Reactions: 25
Oh I see you just want to fight today.

Loved your edit by the way, just saw it, too bad I quoted it before you edited. Sad. I don't make that many wild and crazy assumptions on here. But go off, I guess??

Did I miss something that got up your craw and festered?

It was a simple comment.

Parents with joint custody often reconvene that's all I meant, for the next time they reconvene to discuss custody terms I would hope he had a file full of the weird creepy tit Chris did and Sarah allowed. Issy is his kid after all.

But you go on being obnoxious and rude. I'll continue to express myself when I check in here and there.

Good day, hope it gets better for you.
I didn't edit a thing I just quoted your post.

I don’t see what’s so wrong with that picture of Isabelle? She’s fully clothed with her hands in her lap. Let’s not make something out to be something it isn’t and focus on the actual dodgy things they’re doing.
I personally wouldn’t want my daughter to have a photo of herself online at that young age showing so much skin. Along with the fact some of her photos have attracted comments such as ‘sexy af’ I’d be very worried about the type of people looking at them too! Okay they could have been comments from boys her age but equally they could have been from a pervy old man ? What I find strange too is the fact it’s October, it’s not that warm anymore and she’s sat in very short shorts and a vest top!

Reactions: 7
Seriously the girl is barely 13. She's barely dressed. I wouldn't have let my parents take a family photo of me like that at that age and neither would they have wanted to. A posed shot of Isabelle dressed like that made for public viewing with "sneak peak" and "see more" written across it is all kinds of wrong. Bearing in mind, Creepy's background and behaviour, it's infinitely worse. Let's not pretend it's okay on any level.
For most of the the video Isabelle is wearing her onesie over the top of her pyjamas. The taking of the photo with just her pyjamas on was done deliberately.

Reactions: 13
To be fair to lazy, we’ve seen how atrocious her maths is with the whole percentages nonsense so it doesn’t surprise me that she wouldn’t be capable of measuring out flour, sugar, etc for the cakes so she had to use a box really didn’t she.
Any mention of the baby today?
Also what’s the shocked faces about? Just that they were staying in and not being dragged around somewhere? I wouldn’t have thought they were surprised by that given creepy was allowed out for the day, lazy seems to have lost the ability to leave the house unless she can get straight into a car!
I bet the girls loved staying in for a change, not that Sarah could take them anywhere anyway since she didn’t have Chris and can’t drive. I’m also quite sure she is incapable of reading a bus timetable too.

I doubt a bus is an appropriate method of transport for a VIP.
There is also the issue of storage space on a bus.

I bet the girls loved staying in for a change, not that Sarah could take them anywhere anyway since she didn’t have Chris and can’t drive. I’m also quite sure she is incapable of reading a bus timetable too.
Very true. But remember her struggle to ‘better herself’ and get out of the dreaded council estate to some special school or something. Didn’t she have to get a few buses then? They’d have been at the same time everyday though so I guess she wouldn’t have needed a timetable ?

View attachment 1311

Reuploaded for full version
That word changed to repulsive on my phone ?

Apple you knoooow.
Ugh this just reminds me of Beckii Cruel and the other two girls back in the day. Their audience ended up being largely old men because the young look was so popular in Japan, and she would wear those school girl-type outfits which emphasised how young she was. She would get sent gifts from older fans too and her parents would try to justify it as 'we've met him, he's a friend, he understands no relationship will happen'. You could tell that Beckii was uncomfortable with it and didn't want to talk about it, and the other girl Gemma found it really worrying too. I feel like he's setting Issy up to attract the same audience...especially if he has her doing thumbnails like this on her own channel.

After the baby not moving clickbait all I can think is, Sick, vile couple!!! I really do hope they read every part of this topic! As if any woman who is worried about their unborn baby carries on as normal like Lazy has! The pair of them disgust me! I can't wait for the day their youtube bubble comes crashing down. He makes me feel ill, the greasy, sweaty creep!! I feel sorry for the kids! I feel better now, carry on people (y)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Looks like Creepy won’t be getting any more apps to sponsor his sick shenanigans through Plarium PR
8D5E1670-F2D5-4F17-9093-1646858A1FC6.jpeg

Reactions: 27
last Time they went to cannon hall farm they slagged it off and said it wasn’t worth the money etc. Probably because at the point they were used to freebies and actually had to pay for it! Yet they’ve gone back again today either they’re running out of options or they just bullshit bad reviews hoping to get it for free next time

He's actually put sneak peek!! where her hands cover her privates. Strange man.
Strange "father" figure! I know it would never have crossed my dad`s mind to sell my privacy and embarrass me in this or any way/Vile.

• Heart
Very true. But remember her struggle to ‘better herself’ and get out of the dreaded council estate to some special school or something. Didn’t she have to get a few buses then? They’d have been at the same time everyday though so I guess she wouldn’t have needed a timetable ?
I don’t remember her saying that, but then again I didn’t watch religiously. I was meaning more so if she wanted to take the girls somewhere they hadn’t been before perhaps on an unfamiliar route

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.