IFAM#11 Chris is deleting the vids of his cheating, Sarah's still over-eating and they're both too thick to work out the heating....(Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grimsby doesn’t even have a Nando’s I don’t think, I think the nearest would be Scunthorpe or something
I thought they were planning to put one at the Riverhead cinema complex? Probably not happened yet. Looks like Sarah will have to go to Hull or Lincoln for her fix.

Reactions: 1
Especially if they parked in Lucy Tower which is the multistory right next to Nandos ? Or if they parked up near the castle, walked all the way down for Nandos and it was closed ?
I was thinking if they parked Toys r us car park..name escapes me, trotting around like tourists not noticing the little alleyway, down the stairs to Brayford to get to Nandos and walking round in circles. We know what Chris sense of direction is like!

Reactions: 2
Kids in private school but we holiday to Haven, says it all doesn’t it. How long until the kids are removed for “being bullied” aka we can’t afford it anymore

Reactions: 14
I was thinking if they parked Toys r us car park..name escapes me, trotting around like tourists not noticing the little alleyway, down the stairs to Brayford to get to Nandos and walking round in circles. We know what Chris sense of direction is like!
I so desperately want to see them and get behind them when they try filming and tell them to stop filming me everytime ?

Reactions: 3
The thing with haven is you pay for everything sepratley so can work out really expensive.

Sarah’s face in priceless. This is the reality of being married to Creepy ?. No more trips to Florida.
09014578-1A3C-450D-ADE6-A74206ABDB8B.jpeg

Reactions: 38
Wow I'm shocked that its Mablethorpe, I really thought it'd be Disneyland Paris again. :ROFLMAO: Guess they can't afford it anymore.
I read somewhere in among all the randomness surrounding this that Disney were investigating the messages at their end. Wheels turn slowly... it’s possible that they can’t go to Disney at all right now.

Of course, it’s also possible that they just don’t have the funds.

Reactions: 8
It will be interesting to see if they go to Lapland in December as originally planned.

Reactions: 6
Oh god, I just created a thread as a joke on the Rave about section and then thought better of it but am unable to delete it, is there a way? :confused:

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Oh this week is going to be priceless. If we thought her moaning and sulking was bad in Australia can you imagine what she will be like in a caravan in a UK seaside town in October. It's funny because some of the channel mum style vloggers have done sponsored vlogs for Haven and their caravans were high spec compared to theirs. How the mighty have fallen.

Reactions: 16
Oh god, I just created a thread as a joke on the Rave about section and then thought better of it but am unable to delete it, is there a way? :confused:
Keep it...there is a fake r family one there too!

Or just tag a mod or Helen using @ then name on the thread and explain or message Helen. That's how it works in other forums!

Oh this week is going to be priceless. If we thought her moaning and sulking was bad in Australia can you imagine what she will be like in a caravan in a UK seaside town in October. It's funny because some of the channel mum style vloggers have done sponsored vlogs for Haven and their caravans were high spec compared to theirs. How the mighty have fallen.
You don't usually get the best when you take a dog with you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.