Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SarahGard83

VIP Member
Fucking disgusting humans using that for a title. I'd apologise for my language but I'm not even sorry. Having watched my best friend give birth to a beautiful angel baby at 24 weeks stuff like this really angers me. If she was genuinely worried then get to a hospital. Don't vlog it and use as clickbait. Baby loss isn't a laughing matter. I fucking despite this pair of morons!!!!

Reactions: 26
M

Member 177

More fucking clickbait. What a heartless bitch she is. I hope for her sake she NEVER has to go through the actual devastation of losing a baby and never be able to meet it. She'll never know what it's properly like. Anyone else want to punch her right not???
Right now I would literally force her to hear and see the devastation losing a baby causes. It never ever goes away and I won't be the only one who can't watch this money grabbing Primark princess tout sympathy.
I truly hope nothing happens to her baby but the way she's behaving, part if me wishes she could have a real pregnancy drama and maybe make her actually think about the upset these ridiculous clickbait bullshit attention seeking titles cause
She has her Doppler, she can use for reassurance, she can call her midwife. She doesn't need to clickbait it to her audience of mainly 8 to 15 year olds. Insensitive bitch.

Reactions: 26
M

Member 177

I debated long and hard before writing this post because it’s something so personal to me. I won’t share all the details but I have personal experience of a baby born sleeping. I deliberately didn’t watch tonight’s vlog just because I knew it would cause me personal pain. I don’t want any pity or to sound like I have some right or authority over others when it comes to the disgust I feel for using such subject to gain views. Then with no trigger warning, I see this on ig, posted by him. With it’s jaunty font inviting me to swipe up for more! It’s left me reeling. I don’t think I have the emotional strength but I really hope that a professional organisation such as SANDS can get this stopped. As they are so fortunate to not have been through the agony I’ll give them the benefit of the doubt and guess they’re being naive about the pain and retrauma they are casually causing people. It’s left me list for words tonight, I’m no snowflake if anything the whole experience made me the Mother I am now but anyone who has been through this does not deserve this to be out there. Sorry for the monologue x
Don't be sorry!
The pair of them are vile scheming, manipulating shameless...I could go on but I won't.
There are quite a few of us on here with experience of the real hurt and trauma of losing babies. I'm starting to wonder if Sarah is doing it on purpose. They read here and know the pregnancy clickbaits get reactions and she probably reads our reactions with a smile, knowing she's upset us.

You don't upset me Sarah, you and your lying cheating sleazy husband disgust me and deserve every bit of negativity coming your way.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

GiggleBee

VIP Member
They're absolutely sick. I'm considering emailing SANDS or something to see if someone can maybe do anything. they probably have more power than us.
I've messaged SANDS on twitter.

I also left a comment on their vlog telling Sarah that she is basically a 'cash and carry' she's carrying that baby and hoping he will bring in the cash. I wonder how long till it disappears?

Brand new here so hi everyone, I’ve got so much to say about Chris and Sarah but I can’t find the words to express it.... yesterday’s disgusting clickbait left me feeling sick! Sending lots of love to anyone actually affected by baby loss.
To Sarah and Chris, just an idea if you wanted to up your views, you could do a video about what actually happened between you and your victims... then an apology. That should get the views up!

Impleo

VIP Member
Love how he has to go on insta stories to show everyone that Sarah has allowed him to go out on a nighttime skate again ? that’s such a weird thing to do at half 1 in the morning is it not?
That is so creepy. Back before this all blew up, many of us were beginning to question Chris without knowing what was ahead. It feels like we're back here again, the behaviour is the same, the vibes we are getting from him are the same, he is such a wrong'un and he can't see it. He's got no one to hold him accountable, they live in such a small bubble and without management as well. I'm beginning to see that he is the one who has taken control of the vlog and relationship again, after 4 months of penance. The thumbnails are creepy and inappropriate, he's crept back on with the creepy instagrams, he seems to be putting Sarah down a bit in the vlogs. I think round 2 will be coming soon. Chris has some deviances he can't get rid of.

Clarabelle76

I really hope the veiws just continue to dive. I made contact with SANDS and a local support group asking them to please intervene to prevent and further postings that make the suggestion of problems with their pregnancy for entertainment purposes. His disgusting abuse of his position and breaching boundaries with young fans may have gone unpunished and it’s clear that they feel perfectly entitled to post whatever they chose but I won’t stop informing as many people as I can and continue to seek support in preventing any further miscarriage or stillbirth trivialisation. I don’t know how either of them manage to hold their heads up high as they continue to film in public spaces creating content which causes pain and distress to his victims, their families and any parent watching who has ever had the tragedy of prenatal loss in their lives.

• Heart
I don’t see what’s so wrong with that picture of Isabelle? She’s fully clothed with her hands in her lap. Let’s not make something out to be something it isn’t and focus on the actual dodgy things they’re doing.
Seriously the girl is barely 13. She's barely dressed. I wouldn't have let my parents take a family photo of me like that at that age and neither would they have wanted to. A posed shot of Isabelle dressed like that made for public viewing with "sneak peak" and "see more" written across it is all kinds of wrong. Bearing in mind, Creepy's background and behaviour, it's infinitely worse. Let's not pretend it's okay on any level.

Clarabelle76

In terms of nit picking at their lives and reporting things to authorities I don’t think that anyone here has any wish to waste social services time in the least. I personally feel that the way they have behaved by not giving their fans/viewers/customers an honest explanation about events that were made public and deeply worrying to parents that they deserve every bit of scrutiny they get. They have proved by their conduct that they have no integrity or honesty, they are completely untrustworthy but choose to remain firmly in the public eye, actively encouraging children to engage with them so in my opinion the more official people that investigate them the better. As a parent and like most our frustration lies with the way they carry on because there are no laws stopping them, no regard to right or wrong it’s all just business to them, they operate as though they are unaccountable for anything which is something that does raise questions in terms of how they operate financially (HMRC) and in terms the impact their family business has on their innocent children made to work essentially in a completely unregulated industry, neglect can happen anywhere. we’re not here talking about a normal private family who lives across the road, they are a brand, a business and the only thing you’ll find here is genuine concern for their children and zero respect for the owners of the business due entirely to their actions. That’s my two pence worth anyway....rant over.

• Heart

Sunseeker

After watching a programme on channel 4 the other night about still births I was amazed by the courage and strength these parents showed after the devastation they had gone through.

Sarah is disgraceful to click bait such a disgusting title.

Missusnaz

VIP Member
Well after doing some digging tonight, husband has YouTube and some more insights other than social blade. They are for sure buying subs. The view count has gone down crazily but subs peaked on random days but seem to have a theme to them (generally the same number of subs over a few days) you need to be a bit more clever creepy! I have some screenshots but saying file is too big to upload so will re-try tomorrow. But tags on the video tonight..worried,baby not moving, can’t feel the baby then go on to family,happy,funny..all in one video..you are absolutely off your heads if you think this is an acceptable way of living.

Reactions: 24
G

Ginger

Well, I slept on it... and I’ve been in touch with Sands this morning. We can slate their eating and shopping habits all we like, but this is hurtful and disrespectful at best.

Edited to add- and if the Twitter trolls who openly admit to reading here would like to feed that back to their heroes, go ahead. This is beyond the pale. You don’t click bait your unborn baby. It’s vile. Simple as.

I don't have a lot of time for the Family Fizz (he in particular makes me feel faintly nauseous) but the thought of them swanning round their new American pad, and how insanely jealous it must make the revolting Lazy feel, while she slobs on the sofa, picking her coldsores and dreaming up fake pregnancy scares, fills me with satisfaction.
Poor love- it so could have been you!:cool:

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Parenting 101
The ingham way.

Hi all,
Just wanted to drop you all a few little tips from the super duper book I’m writing on parenting bits and bats,
I know our fans (who collectively average the age of 12 ) look to me when they’re trying to be like, super duper parents, which is so so so so cute,
But it really just comes naturally to me guys, as they say “some people teach, others do......”
(Or in my case, I can’t be arsed doing or teaching ??‍♀ so I spout rubbish, get myself a “bitch” and wing it!)
The thing is, you need to view your itty bitty babies as friends (staff) and make the most of these precious, precious, super emotional years (before the law changes and child labour laws apply) and just make sure every day your kiddies know how much you love them (and the google check)
I’ve left some tips below if you want to follow my super duper great... awesome.. amazing ?
Em,
Tips for being a really good mum.
One day a week, without much effort.
Or any effort
At all,
Sarah xxxxx
(Chris you back yet babe...) B0D16EC8-19A8-46BD-A1F4-0EB516570605.jpeg 65012775-FBFC-48C4-B9E7-099D94E5B5F2.jpeg 03E93C73-570D-4E5B-9011-0FBEE19FE126.jpeg

Reactions: 23

Sunseeker

Disgusting click bate again. When views are shite, pretend the baby is in danger.

Can't stand these assholes a minute longer.

Reactions: 23
M

Member 177

Prepare yourselves for an *EMOTIONAL* vlog.View attachment 1375
His face. It's one of those you see and want to punch very hard. He truly disgusts me with that smirk.
It's likely to be the same old holiday crap, same fake surprise faces with OMG, oh wow thank you so much, I'm not holding out much hope for an emotional one, I can see more FFS moments than tearjerkers.

Reactions: 21