IFAM#11 Chris is deleting the vids of his cheating, Sarah's still over-eating and they're both too thick to work out the heating....(Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't really have the time to watch their stuff but glanced at the bit where she is lying on the sofa
I counted 3 bumps one baby 2 boobs 2 coldsores

Reactions: 7
There views are so low! If 1000 views is £1.20 both of them will need a job real soon.

Reactions: 6
The fact that they are using the baby as clickbait again is sickening (whether it’s the truth or not, clickbait doesn’t necessarily mean lying but embellishing the truth) however I don’t understand why the hatred is just towards Sarah? There is an obvious issue with her being so concerned and yet not doing anything about it (unless that’ll be tomorrow content) however Chris edits the videos, makes the thumbnails and title, so he is just as bad, if not worse. Personally he probably loves the fact that the heat is now on sarah rather than him and the allegations because he can continue to “normalise” his life again (sic). Alongside that and his editing skills to make sure that she looks like the worse parent, with everyone saying how lazy etc she is - he will be relishing in it. Typical narcatistic behaviour.

Reactions: 17
The fact that they are using the baby as clickbait again is sickening (whether it’s the truth or not, clickbait doesn’t necessarily mean lying but embellishing the truth) however I don’t understand why the hatred is just towards Sarah? There is an obvious issue with her being so concerned and yet not doing anything about it (unless that’ll be tomorrow content) however Chris edits the videos, makes the thumbnails and title, so he is just as bad, if not worse. Personally he probably loves the fact that the heat is now on sarah rather than him and the allegations because he can continue to “normalise” his life again (sic). Alongside that and his editing skills to make sure that she looks like the worse parent, with everyone saying how lazy etc she is - he will be relishing in it. Typical narcatistic behaviour.
Oh purrleeeeassseeeee, we all know she's sat in front of that laptop with him trying to come up with titles for the vlog. They're both as bad as each other. There is a tiny baby inside Sarah who is not even able to survive out of the womb yet and she is already putting his life at risk. She isn't eating properly, has obviously got STI's (probably herpes, which is deadly to tiny babies) and she has yet to see a midwife. The latter is probably because she knows she won't be able to use it in the vlog.

Reactions: 8
Views for the last two videos are absolutely shocking, be prepared for drastic clickbait over the next few days! Even Fizz sisters got more views! They will be raging, let’s see Sassybelle getting more attention from now on, but can’t see them doing a teenage shopping with no budget, I’d go with teenage shopping within a budget (as cheap as possible!) But over half a million watching FF, that’s crazy compared to less than 80k for this lot. But I can see why, they need to seriously up the game or just seriously give up! ??
And look how right you were.

I’m incandescent with disgust that they’ve used that baby as click bait again.

Reactions: 3
Called it, drama clickbait to get the views up! Did she go to hospital? Obviously all is fine as he is away skating today...I’ve never felt this disgusted about a person EVER!
From around 30 weeks during my first pregnancy I went through a terrible time where I couldn’t feel the baby moving or there was reduced movement. I would panic each and every time and every day for 2 weeks I’d literally finish work and then would be at the hospital and onto a monitor. Typically As soon as I was hooked up the baby would start moving around, but it didn’t half put my mind at rest. My midwife always told me that if I was ever worried just to come on up even if it was everyday.
Thankfully from around 33 weeks I was having regular movement again (kept me awake all night )

It is beyond belief that Sarah would use such a sensitive subject for CLICKBAIT but after the early pregnancy bleeding, fear of miscarriage vlogs then this doesn’t surprise me at all.

Any mum-to-be would be getting checked out but then again she doesn’t give a toss what happens with this pregnancy.

As for the Doppler, even if she used it and couldn’t detect a heartbeat she wouldn’t consult a midwife instead she’d just use it as CLICKBAIT!

Reactions: 7
I agree with all you have said, my hatred is towards them both but given Sarah's diva like attitude I can imagine her saying "Babe, I've filmed a bit saying how worried I am about movement. Make sure it will get us attention and everyone will comment"
They both seem to have narcissistic personalities and put brand Ingham before Ingham family.
Chris' time will come, he won't be able to hide behind pregnancy clickbait forever.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just from what Lazy said tonight and a few other things, I think she is further along than we think she is. I'm sure it isn't normal to be feeling full on movement properly at 18 1/2 weeks. I think she's a month more than we think she is and she got pregnant late May rather than June. Cue the 'BABY'S COMING EARLY' 'HOSPITAL EMERGENCY' 'SHE'S IN EARLY LABOUR' click bait in February.

Reactions: 4
Just from what Lazy said tonight and a few other things, I think she is further along than we think she is. I'm sure it isn't normal to be feeling full on movement properly at 18 1/2 weeks. I think she's a month more than we think she is and she got pregnant late May rather than June. Cue the 'BABY'S COMING EARLY' 'HOSPITAL EMERGENCY' 'SHE'S IN EARLY LABOUR' click bait in February.
All I remember regarding movement in pregnancy is that I felt my seconds movements earlier on than my first. That could just be because I knew what to expect second time round though? Anyway I googled it because I wasn’t sure, this is what Tommy’s website says:
From 18-24 weeks on you should feel the baby move more and more. After 32 weeks, the movements will stay roughly the same until you give birth.
She should be at a hospital getting checked if she is genuinely worried!

Reactions: 1
It seems I must watch my spelling I shall try and oblige
I just think that some posters take it all way too seriously and appear a bit well intense/ too invested to be honest. its as if they were I fam fans that suddenly had the veil lifted and now are trying to make amends by slagging off their once heroes
And don’t get me started on all those fuckwits papping on about social services. They have absolutely no idea about real life situations. Some of it is well intentioned but genuinely so out there its quite laughable.
Schools have mechanisms in place.
The boats sailed with the Inghams some time ago. They are damaged financially but not about to give up

Reactions: 5
Called it, drama clickbait to get the views up! Did she go to hospital? Obviously all is fine as he is away skating today...I’ve never felt this disgusted about a person EVER!
And she went out to stuff her face. Very worried

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.