IFAM#11 Chris is deleting the vids of his cheating, Sarah's still over-eating and they're both too thick to work out the heating....(Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a quick reminder not to call anyone a paedophile unless they have been convicted/charged. Always put an "alleged" just to be on the right side :)

Reactions: 31
Interesting
Hmm, I really hope I have to take back what I said about them not taking a youtubers audience seriously. They are probably aware of the allegations made against creepy. It feels like an invitation to report him to me!

Reactions: 4
1540224159656.png

Sarah we know you are not maternal but what a horrible thing to say about Issie. Really you should have told your sexual deviant husband to get away from you.

1540224261610.png

Hmm.... well we know it wont be from Zoella unless you bought it and then posted it yourself and pretended it was PR (I bet you are wishing you thought of that first didn't you Sarah - Before you ask No you can't hire me I have morals).

My guess is more merch from Aliexpress.

Reactions: 2
Lol Sarah apologising at the end of today's vlog for making other parents feel bad cause of their sooper dooper indoors day and her amazing parenting skills. I can't.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I initially thought she was gonna apologise for the I CAN'T FEEL THE BABY clickbait. Obviously not.

Reactions: 5
Is this woman for real?!
No need to apologise Sarah , we can all buy some cake mix and an egg.

Reactions: 12
So Sarah has an at home day for the first time in 2 years and all of a sudden she's parent of the year and putting other parents to shame. Ok then!

Reactions: 12
Hahaha she’s such an idiot I nearly died at the end of the vlog!

I also HATE it when Chris goes into soft play with the girls and goes down slides etc. Can you imagine your dad doing that? It makes him even more creepy and a trait of pedophilia wanting to connect to childhood he’s so gross.

Also I always check the ‘family run pubs’ they go to they make it sound like they’re supporting a small business. They’re not, it’s literally a chain pub ran by a manager which possibly could be a family... but definitely not a wholesome family run pub. https://www.farmhouseinns.co.uk/pubs/west-yorkshire/heathfield-farm/

Reactions: 8
6 YEAR OLD DOES AN INSANE VERTICAL DROP SLIDE!

19 minites so you don't have to

Opens with Sarah talking jack she is off to see her friend she make s a big do of yacking on about Esme wearing a crop top. Esme tells her to duck off - ok she just asks whey she got hers from and Sarah is obliged to explain it was meant for dance class its genuinely funny and clearly not expected
They are off to look at pumpkins that's pumpkins they can be pretty and amazing too
i1.jpg

Then it cuts to Chris saying they are at a place and Issy cuts in they all seem happy
Then there is a shot of a meerkat tunnel race
No doubt this is deliberately included to wind up all the animal lovers out there.*
Then they see some piglets Sarah is probably thinking Bacon Butties It smells badly
Next its the title thing and the girls are doing vertical slides then its off to get a pumpkin if you didn't think pumpkins could be described as cute n...i...c...e then you ain't listened to fruitloop.
You can get to carve a pumpkin. Sarah is in the pumpkin carving Kent you have to mark on the face what you want then they carve it for you. Sarah makes some helpful suggestions such as star eyes cold sores that kind of thing
Lots of people are caught in the shots and FWIW all the kids seem happy. Chris provides breakneck commentary but its more aimed at the viewers than the family
Then its a nice shot of Issy holding a baby it's simply a nice genuine thing to me
Then they are in the indoor play and Chris is having great fun its like he hasn't grown up
its a big slide down as can be seen in the pic
i2.jpg

They do this 3 times
Then they are heading back from the farm place and as I mentioned ages ago that cars engine isn't sounding right its way too low and rumbling
Then they are home and its CANNON HALL FARM PUMPKIN FACTORY they went to
Funnily enough the other place they went to is one we will know to avoid
They are going to have some of the nice cakes they bought and it looks like I will have to readjust my calorie counter for xmas thing
Anyway its bedtime now and Sarah is thanking you for al the lovely comments and makes a great play on people saying they feel bad for not doing enough for their children. I suspect Sarah may have miss read those comments slightly
And they are packing tomorrow

Sarah has obviously been reading up as she states that being a parent is hard but we all do our best to bring our children up in the best way possible. I can't tell you how touched I am brought a tear to my eye it really did. Sometimes its easy to get on with the chores of life and its not all about the big expensive days out and holidays that cost lots of money
I cant work out wether she's taking the piss / is actually pissed and talking shite/ OR has been helping herself to fruitloops medication any way its highly amusing
Sometimes its just about spending the afternoon together.
Anyway its a long monologuie and IMHO is genuinely funny to listen to its from 16 mutes in to 18.25
Then the vlog ends
* This is not a serious comment

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
“Very very lot of people” chris your knowledge of the English language is outstanding !

Chris doesn’t agree with ferret racing yet continues to film it and cheer.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hahaha she’s such an idiot I nearly died at the end of the vlog!

I also HATE it when Chris goes into soft play with the girls and goes down slides etc. Can you imagine your dad doing that? It makes him even more creepy and a trait of pedophilia wanting to connect to childhood he’s so gross.

Also I always check the ‘family run pubs’ they go to they make it sound like they’re supporting a small business. They’re not, it’s literally a chain pub ran by a manager which possibly could be a family... but definitely not a wholesome family run pub. https://www.farmhouseinns.co.uk/pubs/west-yorkshire/heathfield-farm/

It also shocks me how they get away with filming in soft plays. Our local play centres are very strict with any filming and photography

Reactions: 13
So Sarah has an at home day for the first time in 2 years and all of a sudden she's parent of the year and putting other parents to shame. Ok then!
hold your head in shame its the most moving 2 and a half minutes of speech
It moved me to tears
Of laughter

Reactions: 9
They are somewhere in the UK I think from her latest insta of Isla it looks like a caravan park/ lodges/ somewhere like that, I’m certain it was the Humber bridge meaning they could be off to skeggy or somewhere around hull maybe

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.