IFAM#11 Chris is deleting the vids of his cheating, Sarah's still over-eating and they're both too thick to work out the heating....(Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They must be VIPs as havens policy is dogs aren't to be left unattended in the caravan, yet when in the supermarket creepy broadcasts the fact prinnys stayed at the van ! And dogs sleeping in a single beds a big no no yuk..sandy dirty dog ...what a great advertisement for haven !
They always break rules about dogs.

Prinny is obviously a special snowflake and rules and dog laws don't apply to her.

Reactions: 3
Although i understand about making memories etc, but I can’t imagine it being the nicest this time of year especially as the temperature has dropped considerably the past week or so, they could’ve stayed at home - spent the week at home & then just have a couple of days out? Like the price they’ve paid for it, could’ve spent the day out in London for it. Probably would’ve actually made for more interesting footage, even down to seeing Esme’s little lol stop motion stories or when they’ve done the yoga challenge etc. Like it’s more genuine and just them being kids rather than playing for the camera.

Reactions: 5
Oh my this is brilliant. I'm almost pissing myself with laughter.
From swanning round the world like Lady Muck to a week in a caravan in Mablethorpe. How the high and mighty have fallen.
Stick a fork in the Inghams.
They're cooked.

Reactions: 27
I think the bit where we were supposed to get emotional is when Creepy was on the beach talking about their memories of Mablethorpe and how they were last there on Isla's 3rd birthday and they released balloons at the exact time she was born.

Reactions: 1
Sarah’s begging everyone to follow Isabelle on Instagram. She knows Issy is the only way they will make those private school fees.View attachment 1389
How tragic for the girl, can’t imagine her school chums are likely to have spent their half term at Haven Mablethorpe either.... I really hope whatever happens to their fortunes don’t impact on the girls though, school is the only place they don’t have to act in front of a camera ?

Reactions: 11
So they’re shopping in Lidl now? Don’t they usually go to Morrison’s several times a week? Could this be an indication they’re low on funds??

Reactions: 6
As a 13 year old i couldnt think of anything worse than going on a caravan holiday especially at this tiem of year, not being able to go on the beach and sunbathe

Reactions: 6
I think the bit where we were supposed to get emotional is when Creepy was on the beach talking about their memories of Mablethorpe and how they were last there on Isla's 3rd birthday and they released balloons at the exact time she was born.
Ahh, well it went right over my head! It’s a shame really that they feel the only way to capture memories is by broadcasting it, the most cherished memories and photos and videos in my family are brilliant hilarious and genuinely emotional but most likely not to any one else but our family. The making memories just happens in family life, I can only think by having to edit footage and record things that aim to please others, literal strangers would sort of take away from it. You can have as much drone footage and sappy music as you want but all those children are going to do is look back and cringe and that’s aside from the trauma they’ll feel from such an unprecedented level of privacy invasion. Emotional maybe but not quite for the reasons they think.

Reactions: 8
As a 13 year old i couldnt think of anything worse than going on a caravan holiday especially at this tiem of year, not being able to go on the beach and sunbathe
It's the age gaps in the children. You just can't keep them all happy. 6 year olds have so many different ideas to fun to a 13 year old. Sarah never seems to understand this.

Reactions: 4
At 2:36 does Isabelle say 'ill literally just take this' meaning her phone?
yeah, probably because she's already packed because she already knew about the "surprise", meaning it isn't a surprise and they are in fact lying once again. Bore off Minghams, your life is zzzzzzzz

Oh this week is going to be priceless. If we thought her moaning and sulking was bad in Australia can you imagine what she will be like in a caravan in a UK seaside town in October. It's funny because some of the channel mum style vloggers have done sponsored vlogs for Haven and their caravans were high spec compared to theirs. How the mighty have fallen.
Karma is a wonderful thing, all this could have been avoided if he had admitted what he had done and she left him and carried on vlogging with the girls, the ones I feel for on holidays like this is the kids although if theyre anything like my 3 they will find stuff to entertain themselves,my biggest bug bear with Haven is most things are paid for , we go to Flamingoland now their caravans are lovely and all fairand entertainment is included and to be fair to them the supermarket on site is reasonable too , we are lucky that we can go abroad as well

Reactions: 10
Titanic isn’t age appropriate except the last 30 minutes where it sinks and people die. Actually think Sarah is trolling us for fun now.

Isabelle has just gotten over being ill so they take her to Mablethorpe where it’ll be freezing and nothing open as it’s out of season (there isn’t a lot in Mablethorpe anyway)

There’s also no way she sneakily went through their drawers and packed in the night without waking any of them. She just outright lies I think.
They can't watch Titanic but they can watch Pretty Woman? Hmmm. Lazy witch is the biggest idiot... Oh by the way the 2 little ones look ridiculous with lipstick on but you are worried about a crop top? Just making yourself look like a dimwit for a "mother"

I’m not sure if I’ve missed something with tonight’s vlog either that or I have a heart of stone (it has been said before...) Can anyone enlighten me as to what was making him be in tears editing it? I’m seriously puzzled was it supposed to be emotional? A caravan, a walk to a beach and a shopping trip to Lidl? I really can’t see anything in it that would prompt any emotion let alone tears. I’m not being critical for the sake of it I really was expecting something that was supposed to be emotional but I really didn’t see it one bit,
Maybe they where tears of regret at what they have come to I think its hilarious that shes pissed off, I dont think Chris will be saying we are lovin life right now !!! haha

Vlog starts with Lazy chatting to the camera. She thinks the girls know that something is happening. Why could that be Sarah? Maybe something to do with that conversation you had with the girls when you got back from Australia about what they wanted to do in October half term. :rolleyes:
Next she has the girls standing in front of the camera and its the big reveal. Esme excitedly grabs Prinny, who is clearly wondering what the duck is going on. Sarah tells the girls to go and pack some Lol dolls and Izzy to get some clothes.
Next they're at the petrol station and getting a subway too. Creepy messes up and took some wrong turns. Sarah looks pissed off. Rather than two hours it took nearly four.
After a quick spider removal it's then time for a caravan tour.
Then off to the beach. Sarah says they are there for a week and boasts about their photography skills.
Off to Lidl and Sarah is annoyed that she forgot the slow cooker. She says she could get a new one. Quick time lapse of them putting everything on the checkout and there's lots of sugar and very little fruit and veg. Nothing new.
Sarah tries to impersonate Bear Grylls eating a spider and gets her words wrong again.:ROFLMAO: Its venomous love not vemonous...
A cute photo of Prinny is shown. Then Chris says he and Sarah are gong to watch Making a Murderer.
Golden Sands looks alright so maybe it won't be so bad.
In America we call that a trailer park. Honestly looks a little gross... Lazy is where she belongs and probably where they will end up in the future. We actually call them trailer trash... Btw who does a trip like that in the cold weather? That's a summer vacation...

Reactions: 2
Just watched tonight’s vlog.
The best thing about it is just how much Lazy hates it. Come on, buck up Minghams you’re making memories.
It looks just the same as this time last year when you were showing off your Disney Animation Hotel Suite.
Oh wait no it doesn’t
195B0D2D-0E24-4D55-B7E0-9B62E6763222.jpeg

Hope it's nice and windy tonight, rattling round the caravan.

Let's be fair it's the only way that caravan is going to be rocking as there is no love lost between Chris and Sarah!

In America we call that a trailer park. Honestly looks a little gross... Lazy is where she belongs and probably where they will end up in the future. We actually call them trailer trash... Btw who does a trip like that in the cold weather? That's a summer vacation...
My husband always says a caravan in october stick that uptheir A--e charming but he is right because the heating is awful in even the best caravans, this time of year is either abroad or somewhere in the uk in a lodge they are a bit warmer or a hotel

Reactions: 2
Oh Lazy, even your scroty sister Katrina had a better caravan than you when she went to Cornwall this summer.
Back to your roots witch ??

Reactions: 12
For the price they paid for haven., they probably could've paid for a nice weekend away in a city such as Edinburgh or Dublin and done a bit of sight seeing but nope, they've chosen a cheap, cold, cheap, dingy caravan. I'm sure they could afford something better. poor Izzy, the whole school will know.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.