IFAM#11 Chris is deleting the vids of his cheating, Sarah's still over-eating and they're both too thick to work out the heating....(Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chris Ingham's "apology" video is back on YouTube, but it's now called Chris Ingham: A Sob Story. Enjoy!

Reactions: 29
Chris Ingham's "apology" video is back on YouTube, but it's now called Chris Ingham: A Sob Story. Enjoy!
I think he also forgot when deleting it that all of the reaction videos including it are still up. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 10
Just watched tonight’s vlog and it’s just all the same old lack of any real content. Everyone including the girls trot out some inane comment about something or other being Soooper, Soooper fun, great or exciting.
The thing that struck me most was at 4:30 when they enter Matalan. Both of them are on full alert and at 4:36 a lady in a cream and yellow jacket turns and says something loudly. Then the camera cuts too quickly to Lazy. If this has been left in what the Hell is being edited out.
BF5F4B79-B640-42DF-A6E4-0277E270F5E6.jpeg

Reactions: 15
Is it just me or has it been a few days now that Creepy isn’t seen until later on in the day?

Reactions: 3
Just watched tonight’s vlog and it’s just all the same old lack of any real content. Everyone including the girls trot out some inane comment about something or other being Soooper, Soooper fun, great or exciting.
The thing that struck me most was at 4:30 when they enter Matalan. Both of them are on full alert and at 4:36 a lady in a cream and yellow jacket turns and says something loudly. Then the camera cuts too quickly to Lazy. If this has been left in what the Hell is being edited out.
View attachment 1273
I had to watch to see this. It's very odd editing on Chris's behalf - i wonder if she outed him and thats why he cut it out.

Reactions: 5
In terms of nit picking at their lives and reporting things to authorities I don’t think that anyone here has any wish to waste social services time in the least. I personally feel that the way they have behaved by not giving their fans/viewers/customers an honest explanation about events that were made public and deeply worrying to parents that they deserve every bit of scrutiny they get. They have proved by their conduct that they have no integrity or honesty, they are completely untrustworthy but choose to remain firmly in the public eye, actively encouraging children to engage with them so in my opinion the more official people that investigate them the better. As a parent and like most our frustration lies with the way they carry on because there are no laws stopping them, no regard to right or wrong it’s all just business to them, they operate as though they are unaccountable for anything which is something that does raise questions in terms of how they operate financially (HMRC) and in terms the impact their family business has on their innocent children made to work essentially in a completely unregulated industry, neglect can happen anywhere. we’re not here talking about a normal private family who lives across the road, they are a brand, a business and the only thing you’ll find here is genuine concern for their children and zero respect for the owners of the business due entirely to their actions. That’s my two pence worth anyway....rant over.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I had to watch to see this. It's very odd editing on Chris's behalf - i wonder if she outed him and thats why he cut it out.
I think Creepy and Lazy saw this coming and I hope she gave it to them, both barrels. You can see she turns to confront them and raises her voice and starts to point when he cuts.
I’d love to see some of the CCTV footage from their shopping trips.
It would make a damn sight better viewing than the crap they are churning out at the minute.

Reactions: 13
To me it just looks like she is talking to someone and as they walk past she looks over at them whilst in the middle of her conversation

Reactions: 4
View attachment 1273
I’m surprised they didn’t explain ‘sorry about that, just some excited IFAM’ there was a definite reason that was ended/cut so abruptly, I know his editing can be poor at times but nobody would cut it there without a reason. They look like a pair of weasels in any retail park recently, their guilty eyes darting about everywhere.

Reactions: 8
I think Creepy and Lazy saw this coming and I hope she gave it to them, both barrels. You can see she turns to confront them and raises her voice and starts to point when he cuts.
I’d love to see some of the CCTV footage from their shopping trips.
It would make a damn sight better viewing than the crap they are churning out at the minute.
I'm actually falling asleep while watching... They are so borrrrring. Yawn?

Reactions: 6
I bet Chris lost the receipt on purpose. I’m surprised though that Sarah didn’t use her influence as you know ‘famous Youtuber’ and demand a refund. I mean if she can get river island to give more then a 50% discount on a coat that had one loose thread then she can do anything. OMG Chocolate sprouts one of your five a day!

Reactions: 7
Has he got a slow puncture or did someone let one of his tyres down...it was very flat!

Reactions: 5
View attachment 1273
Seems like the lady was just in mid convo with someone else in the store and they walked in between the two of them perhaps?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.