IFAM#11 Chris is deleting the vids of his cheating, Sarah's still over-eating and they're both too thick to work out the heating....(Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I disagree. 20 minutes may only be a small part of their day but if this sort of stuff is what we see on camera then I can't imagine what life is like off camera. I have some serious concerns for those children and their development. the was they are reared, the food they are fed, their social interactions etc will all have an impact on their future lives. The fact that they get very little nutrition from their food. The behaviour of Chris and Sarah. What Chris done to those girls should raise serious red flags to SS.Some of them were just a few years older than Isabelle who is 13 and his behaviour is quite inappropriate; Walking into her bedroom uninvited, hiding under her bed. not to mention the fact they broadcast her periods and private information for the world to see. He talks to children Isabelle's age on social media saying god knows what to them. They risk the safety of their children by making it easy to find their house, schools, dance schools etc. Who knows how many paedophiles (or worse) watch their videos and may want to spy on the children. It's disgusting to say I know but this is the world we live in and we have to protect our children. They drag the girls off to all parts of the world and send them back to school the day they return without a care for their welfare. goodness knows how exhausted they would be and how much this impacts on their schooling. How did they deal with the sexual allegations when things got too much? They dragged the girls off to Crete and Australia. Their own mother can't be bothered and isn't able to do simple homework for a nine year old. A quick google would've helped. They're loaded with sugar with no thought for their organs. They are going to end up with diabetes or high cholesterol. We all saw how hyper Esme was last night, imagine how they must be with all the sugar Sarah loads them up with. The prank they played on Esme with the baby too; pranks are mean't to be funny but that was horrifically cruel. When the girls are sick they simply don't care and continue to shove cameras in their faces. They force them to go to school rather than keeping them off to recover. Sarah hasn't had a single midwife appointment for her baby. Who knows what diseases or infections she has that can impact on the baby. We've all heard about the deaths from Herpes recently and there she is waddling around like the Queen with a new cold sore every day doing absolutely nothing. A good mother who cares about her baby would see a midwife. All Sarah does is talk to the bloody camera. I think Social Services should have lots of concerns. There is much more that I could say.
I disagree. 20 minutes may only be a small part of their day but if this sort of stuff is what we see on camera then I can't imagine what life is like off camera. I have some serious concerns for those children and their development. the was they are reared, the food they are fed, their social interactions etc will all have an impact on their future lives. The fact that they get very little nutrition from their food. The behaviour of Chris and Sarah. What Chris done to those girls should raise serious red flags to SS.Some of them were just a few years older than Isabelle who is 13 and his behaviour is quite inappropriate; Walking into her bedroom uninvited, hiding under her bed. not to mention the fact they broadcast her periods and private information for the world to see. He talks to children Isabelle's age on social media saying god knows what to them. They risk the safety of their children by making it easy to find their house, schools, dance schools etc. Who knows how many paedophiles (or worse) watch their videos and may want to spy on the children. It's disgusting to say I know but this is the world we live in and we have to protect our children. They drag the girls off to all parts of the world and send them back to school the day they return without a care for their welfare. goodness knows how exhausted they would be and how much this impacts on their schooling. How did they deal with the sexual allegations when things got too much? They dragged the girls off to Crete and Australia. Their own mother can't be bothered and isn't able to do simple homework for a nine year old. A quick google would've helped. They're loaded with sugar with no thought for their organs. They are going to end up with diabetes or high cholesterol. We all saw how hyper Esme was last night, imagine how they must be with all the sugar Sarah loads them up with. The prank they played on Esme with the baby too; pranks are mean't to be funny but that was horrifically cruel. When the girls are sick they simply don't care and continue to shove cameras in their faces. They force them to go to school rather than keeping them off to recover. Sarah hasn't had a single midwife appointment for her baby. Who knows what diseases or infections she has that can impact on the baby. We've all heard about the deaths from Herpes recently and there she is waddling around like the Queen with a new cold sore every day doing absolutely nothing. A good mother who cares about her baby would see a midwife. All Sarah does is talk to the bloody camera. I think Social Services should have lots of concerns. There is much more that I could say.
Called it, drama clickbait to get the views up! Did she go to hospital? Obviously all is fine as he is away skating today...I’ve never felt this disgusted about a person EVER!
away skating or playing hide my monkey?

I can’t figure out where the report button has disappeared to on YT ? I’m on my mobile, do I need to be on a desktop to report it does anyone know?

Reactions: 1
7CFB3089-88DC-4C08-897F-193BF7CBF958.png

Those are the only options that come up for me on my phone ? my stupid laptop charger has broken. Right if it’s still up on Monday I will go to the library!

Reported. I couldn’t decide what category to choose so I’ve reported it 4 times in the hope at least ones right

Reactions: 3
Can we report it? I feel it makes a mockery of people actually losing babies and going through heartbreaking times. She wouldn’t care less if she did lose it at this point. It would gain them views and she wouldn’t have to put the hard work that comes with having a newborn. I honestly didn’t think they could stoop any lower, they have a dopller so would know damn fine if there was no heartbeat! Having lost babies this is the lowest of the low clickbait I thought we had passed all the OMG I’m bleeding but still manage to carry on as normal
I have done but I don't think Youtube will do much...they didn't with the 'terrified i'm going to lose the baby' clickbait title either, and loads of people on twitter were reporting that.

They really are bloody vile and shameless. I've reported but doubt it'll do anything.
Yeh Gods!So ,Sarah if that`s REALLY the case ,why the **** haven`t you seen a bl**dy midwife yet??? Absolutely shameless ,clickbaiting young girls like this.They need kicking off youtube ,asap....:(

Reactions: 10
Had the same thoughts as everyone else as soon as I saw the title, disgusting.

She has just responded to someone calling her out. Utterly shameless.

clickbate.png

Reactions: 5
Is it just me who it drives absolutely mental when he keeps saying 'man' and 'fool' like some little 13 year old street cretin. I only started hate watching these after the twitter scandal, finding it harder daily

Reactions: 10
I usually joke around on this thread. But I can’t chuck a joke into the mix here.

Sarah and Chris,
we know you read here. You you’ve given us content for 11 threads now, that’s impressive, and soon enough it will reach numbers higher than the views on your channel.
But be very careful what game you’re playing at the moment. You’ve lost the support and sympathy of many over the last few months, you can goad us all you want with indirect references to what’s discussed on here.
If it feels like these are tiny victories that’s good.
Because eventually your own kids will realise what you’re like, I do hope the baby comes to the world safely and as much as I feel sorry for the poor thing, I hope it’s sheltered from this circus you’ve created for as long as possible.
Then I hope the lot of them turn their back on you like your fans have.
Nothing more to say.
But remember, your actions always have consequences. And sometimes those consequences don’t have a time limit

Karma doesn’t expire...
But she’s definitely living her best life of Twitter previously, and in LA now ?
Look at those numbers Sarah, it would almost make you scream OMG with jealousy..
Good luck on your pregnancy.
?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Oh wow. Pathetic title. They just have zero respect for anything do they? And zero integrity whatsoever. Truly two of the most worthless specimens on this planet.

Oh they wasted time in a store just because. These unemployed shits have nothing but time to burn. Mcds (2 weeks ago is hardly a long time, what a bleeping deluded greaseball) and before they know it the day is gone and they have to get back to their crappy parenting. Sounds like a rough day to me, it's NOT an easy "job" clearly.

Reactions: 7
Had the same thoughts as everyone else as soon as I saw the title, disgusting.

She has just responded to someone calling her out. Utterly shameless.

View attachment 1297
Yet Chris has (yet again) posted under their video what a fabulous sooper start to the weekend they are having.So ,if it`s "the truth" Sarah ,either your husband doesn`t give a damm ,or ,you`re enjoying yourselves too much to be that worried about it.DO tell ,which is it?? Plus ,this is most definately classed as CLICKBAIT ,you ignorant woman!!

Reactions: 8
Because eventually your own kids will realise what you’re like
?? Yes they will. I think creepy and lazy forget that those girls will one day grow up, move out and realise what twats they had for parents. I can’t wait ?
Lazy it’ll give you plenty of vlog content then and your bits and bats fund will rise again, don’t worry hun I will certainly watch ‘DEVASTATED - NOT INVITED TO OUR DAUGHTERS WEDDING DAY ?’ ‘HEARTBROKEN - BANNED FROM SEEING OUR FIRST GRANDCHILD ?’

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Is it just me who it drives absolutely mental when he keeps saying 'man' and 'fool' like some little 13 year old street cretin. I only started hate watching these after the twitter scandal, finding it harder daily
Same! He was saying it yesterday about the trainers and it was so cringe and try-hard. Its like he's trying to be 'hip' and 'down with the kids'. The only grown man who can get away with talking like that is Mr T.

Reactions: 6
Your a bit intense really aren't you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.