Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Itsallthecheese

She makes me cringe... I've worked in prisons not as an officer but yes you have to be a certain type of person... She is not it, this is the lassie who's done nothing but degrade care workers.. your clueless Abby.

Reactions: 20

Magee

VIP Member
She crumbled after her train got delayed commuting to her old job, how’s she going to cope when being threatened and intimidated all day long?

Speaking of crumble, remember when she when on a diet for a day then made an apple crumble for pudding 😂

• Haha

Marmite.Crumpets

Chatty Member
I would like whatever she is smoking. The downstairs coat cupboard into a bathroom? I thought that was bad... But then she said she had a POND 😭 I cannot. It wasn't a pond, Abby. It was a planter with a load of rainwater 😭😭😭

• Haha

TheHuns

Abby’s catchphrase is back -
“It cost us £X in total and it’s done” - she says this before every disaster!!

Also, she’s saying they’ve gone for a totally different colour for the bathroom, has she forgotten that Grandpa Smurf jizzed all over her kitchen? Or do we not talk about that room anymore?

• Haha

Magee

VIP Member
I just don’t understand it! Why is she hyper fixated on buying this bit of land? She won’t be able to afford it, and even if she can and does buy it, it’s worthless unless you take the time and money to smash up the tarmac, rotovate the earth, take down the brick wall and landscape it. After you’ve spent money on the land, fees, and sorting it out, it absolutely will not add the same amount or more value to your property. It’s just not a place to splurge money on. Kitchen extension, yes, massive garden for a small 2 bed house with barely any storage and a small kitchen/living room, no.

Whythough

Chatty Member
She's a vile, narcissistic cow. Saying she can't wait to have a career? You can have a career in Care. It's hard work and not for everyone but the minimum wage, min effort part really triggered me.

Her house is shit, her personality is shit, her attitude is shit.

• Heart

WonderShade18

It gets better and better. What about the rest of the doors and radiators that are to be painted black? Has she just abandoned that idea too? I cant cope with the back and forward and half assed jobs, I'd be riddled with anxiousness looking at everything unfinished. She genuinely believes she lives in a Victorian mansion, the pond, pantry and soon to be paddock for the livestock. You live in a two up two down love, and they can be given great justice by anyone who has sense. But no, Lady Abby of Greenockton has ruined it, all for the gram.

• Haha

Summer2011

Chatty Member
Automatics are easier? Coming from somebody that can’t drive I don’t think she gets to make any kind of comment.
They aren’t ‘easier’, if anything it’s lazier. 5/6 gears max & reverse, it’s literally not rocket science? It’s a life skill that I do think all 17 year olds should be taught & it really highlights just how ignorant she is. (Obviously I’m aware some people can only drive automatics, my partner being one) but if you are able to drive manual, you really should at least learn it in, fair enough if you choose to purchase an automatic after that.
Baffles me that neither of them have any interest in driving at all?
He must be kicking himself after saving all that money, he could have had lessons every other day for months on end if he needed too and then could have bought a car, but instead he’s let Abby run with her own crazy ideas one after the other after she walked out of her job.
I think it really highlights, how naive they both are, they lack any guidance from anyone, refuse to be told when given advice. She’s a silly little girl that really needs to quit Instagram, enjoy her home and go start her new job & try be happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Imherebutimnot

Queue Christmas Day *soft whispering voice* “so we said no presents this year but Stuart thought I deserved a present after such a tough year and he surprised me with some Charlotte Tilbury skincare and some new beige shit” (that I bought myself)
Don't forget her stories will start with "Hi everyone, hope you're all well and having a nice dayyy" *looks to the side with hand on her chest* *little giggle* *purses lips/swallows spit*

• Haha
  • Angry

OhhBacon

VIP Member
I was thinking her current bedroom furniture must have cost a bit because that company can be expensive, it’s also nicer than what she wants to change too, that’s my opinion but just seems it would match more things as she changes her mind every 5 minutes at least plain white will be able to keep up rather than the French chateau style
I am new to this thread, been here about a week. She is my new favourite Insta account! She is so influenced by what her life/house looks like online. I’ve been on tattle a while because I hate the dishonesty of influencers and the pressure they put on people to have their lifestyle. I am always fascinated when I see someone that is so easily influenced. And isn’t she influenced!!!

I bought my first house about 15 years ago, before the influence of social media kicked in. It was furnished with hand-me downs and IKEA. I painted the whole place and had to make do with what I could afford. I was really lucky that I could enjoy my house without the worry of creating the ‘Insta aesthetic’. I also was really aware of the ‘ceiling price’ for the road. Fitting a new kitchen or adding an extension were real options but would have cost me more than I would ever have got back when I sold the place. (Am also certain painting doors black isn’t a winner in the resale market).

Since then I have moved and earn a lot more, however I won’t buy into decorating for a social media account. I would like new carpets but wouldn’t consider putting £6k on credit.
I bought some new furniture this year from ebay, all beautiful oak furniture in excellent condition but a bargain. I love buying second hand furniture that is what I want but affordable. I stalk eBay and Facebook market place like a hawk! I even bought bedding I had seen in M&S on EBay, it was brand new and half the price.

She is so desperate for that house to look good on the gram that like many, many, many others before her she will run up debt and never be happy.

• Heart

lunatics_thelotofthem

Queue Christmas Day *soft whispering voice* “so we said no presents this year but Stuart thought I deserved a present after such a tough year and he surprised me with some Charlotte Tilbury skincare and some new beige shit” (that I bought myself)

• Haha

Scar14

VIP Member
I don’t know if I’m overthinking this land situation but is there not a gap between her garden and the ‘land’ she’s referring to as that part looks all walled off. The part in between might be owned by the council so she might not be able to simply just extend the garden like she’s thinking in her head 🤔
That gap you’re on about is the land she’s wanting to buy😂 it’s not much at all, she’s using a wide lens to try make it look bigger

• Haha

teabob

I honestly think she may have ADHD. It would make sense with her impulsivity and inability to complete a task. Lots of ideas stream into her head constantly but she doesn’t have the attention span to see it through to completion. After the initial surge of dopamine, she gets bored and moves onto something else. It must be exhausting, how does Stuart cope

Baad_sheep

So glad they took Bella for a good walk (somewhere appropriate this time and not a graveyard 🙃)

It would be good for all 3 of them to be out in the fresh air as no doubt the damp and mould will be affecting their health to some extent.

But I have to say, Stu is looking very ill 😥Deffo lost alot of weight and is grey. Probs the stress is getting to him while Abby continues to float in her own world oblivious.

I'm genuinely worried about him. I remember Abby stating he lost alot of weight from stress the first time they started looking into getting a mortgage. Maybe she should check in with her hubby abit more than checking into the range and B&M.

hope he is okay 🤞

lunatics_thelotofthem

The old ‘got depression’ oh Abby babes,
Do me a favour. Stop insulting people with genuine mental health issues.

Some eye lashes and fake nails may make you feel better about yourself, painting your doors black may tickle your pickle and starting a new career is exciting. But buying a house does not cure depression.

On paper…my life is perfect and it is. Very very lucky and privileged. But I suffer with depression and have done for 16 years. Therefore despite being so happy I can feel so sad. My life can be great yet topping myself can still cross my mind. I may fake tan and feel like I’ve shifted from a 2/10 to a 7/10 however that doesn’t mean I’m no longer depressed.

I’m okay and been in therapy a long time, and I genuinely believe I will suffer with depression my entire life. Just the way I’m wired sadly.

But Abby needs help. If she genuinely has depression she needs to stop masking it with shopping and erratic behaviour such as 7 jobs in one year and get help. Educate your followers Correctly! She clearly has mummy and daddy issues and the way she speaks about mental health is incredibly triggering.

• Heart
Reactions: 18