Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Magee

VIP Member
Oh my god, the size of the dehumidifier 😂😂 just looked it up on Amazon and it holds
I thought her comments about the heatless curler from boots was weird… “I would have bought it online but I wanted it today” does that mean she would have Klarna’d it, or ordered it from a catalogue? Honestly no disrespect I do all of those things myself, but I’m honest about it.
However what I would not do is spend £10 on essential a room spray and refer to it as some cheap cleaning bits ☠ she could have bought herself 2 new radiators with the money she’s spent on that rubbish!!
I picked up on that too! And that she said “I use my dressing gown belt which works perfectly well”. Why you wasting money then when you have something that works already?!

Double the entire quote I reckon 😂 a few years back or whatever she got a quote for her dream kitchen and that alone was 20-30k plus an extension etc. same as her bathroom. If she does everything she wants I reckon 150k minimum. Plus the cost of
The property 70k - think of the house she could have purchased for the 200-250k she is going to spend 😂😂 the lass is an idiot

Aye, I’ve probably been low in my estimations 😂. God I know, there’s only so much she can do to add value. Hopefully she reads this and realises that she isn’t being very clever but no one can tell her anything🤦🏽‍♀️

GiveMeFreebies

VIP Member
I’ve never known anyone to paint their skirting the same colour as their walls before. Is this a trend or an Abby thing? Whatever it is, I don’t like it and there is no break in colour and I makes the room look smaller to me. Also the sofa does that anyway 🤣 she also surely can’t be getting a wall built in that room now? And isn’t she after panelling? Why paint? Oh god I’m confused now
Done right it can be attractive - usually though you do your doors the same colour as well - the idea is one block of colour so the door blends in 😂

Just a thought is the shops she buys from not ones that take Klarna? H&M, B&M … the island was from
Studio … I mean each to their own, I’ve used Klarna for most of my kids ‘big ticket’ Xmas presents. But I use my head, won’t be taking anything out until it’s paid off and … not buy absolute tat with it 🤷‍♀️
B&M accepts klarna too now, so would make sense