Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

111blah

Oh man that wasteland is screaming needles and used Johnny’s.
The land owners must be laughing their heads off,planning to sell it at asking price plus all legal fees paid by them!!
Not to mention it would cost thousands to dig up all that tarmac and get it looking how she thinks it will. Many thousands!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Jesus Christ what a fucking day, and by that I mean just watching her stories. I’m exhausted!

That’s a manic meltdown if ever I saw one. Someone needs to intervene asap. Its not healthy behaviour. My heads spinning just listening to her.

The lassie is beyond delusional. She’s living in a fantasy land. She’s talking about living in the present. Well presently you’ve got an ugly bathroom and no money to replace it. Sort the present issues that are within your means. Drop the fantasising about material stuff you don’t yet have and realistically probably never will. HER goals are massively disproportionate to their income. Is she planning on growing money on the (artificial) trees in her wasteland, err, “secret garden”?

She’ll be back begging the council for a house in a year. That house will be repossessed, I can feel it because she will stop at nothing to try reach her goals and the easiest way of getting there is debt. The thing with debt is it needs paid back and they can only pay so much with their inconsistent wages.

Also don’t say you’re a clean freak if you don’t see an issue with cat hair on your worktops 🤢. Hope Bella escapes one day and finds a better home. That gorgeous dog deserves the world and far more than she’s getting the now.

TheHuns

Eeeee this lassie has me baffled. For starters what is that mantle? I did vote to get it mind you as I want to watch it unfold 🤣 secondly, a dehumidifier AND a humidifier? Thirdly, 1 litter box for 3/4 cats? That’s pure rotten, those poor cats. I feel like ringing the RSPCA and reporting her, the little cretin!! I can’t even remember what number I’m up to, but those jarmies aren’t cosy and cute. Why is she “obsessed” with everything? Try getting “obsessed” with mould removal, working for a living and stop being such a smug little witch. I want to knock her smug snaggle tooth out 🤣 🦷

• Haha
  • Heart
Plans so far for the house

Put in log burner
Buy wardrobes
New flooring/carpets
Paint bathroom
Paint exterior
Buy fake plants
Buy new bed frame and side tables
Move bathroom wall/ new bathroom with a super expensive suite
Buy land and cover all legal fees
Landscape a secret garden
Convert downstairs cupboard into a toilet
In 5 years, extend with new kitchen/utility/French patio doors 🤪

Have I missed anything because I'm fucking dizzy 😵
Average costs (anyone feel free to provide more accurate estimates)
Put in log burner - £5,000
Buy wardrobes £1,499
New flooring/carpets £6,000
Paint bathroom £50
Paint exterior £400 (DIY)
Buy fake plants £500 - £1,000
Buy new bed frame and side tables £800
Move bathroom wall/ new bathroom with a super expensive suite £15,000
Buy land and cover all legal fees £30,000
Landscape a secret garden £10,000 - £20,000
Convert downstairs cupboard into a toilet £5000 - £10,000
In 5 years, extend with new kitchen/utility/French patio doors 🤪 - £30,000 - £40,000

Total ave £89,250

All this on, at best, approx £50k combined annual salary IF they stick these new jobs. And I think £50k is being generous tbh.

Good luck Abby hen, you’re going to need it.

• Haha
  • Wow

Lockdownbordem

Tell me how your dog is fitting between that TINY gap between the sofa and the Christmas tree Abby? Or is this confirmation that you do indeed lock the dog in the kitchen, because I can’t see how the tree is going to stay standing if you had a dog roaming the house????

• Sad

Baad_sheep

Im actually starting to think Abby doesn't see this house as a forever home anymore
She doesn't seem satisfied or settled in the home. I'm actually getting whiplash from all the manic and rushing decorating she is doing. 2 months she has been in there are so far:

- Plaster skimmed parts of the house
- put polystyrene wallpaper in the hallway
- redo of the kitchen tiles from original to stick on tiles to tile paint
- repainted the kitchen cupboards twice
- knocked down a cupboard wall in bedroom and looking into getting a 'bespoke' IKEA wardrobe fitted
- priced £6k on carpets/flooring for a 2 bed house that will be a luxury scratching post to 4 cats
- ordered too big a sofa
- ordered reflective window stickers that didn't work
- looked into purchasing derelict land behind the garden for no reason
- bought another fake olive tree
- bought countless Nik nacks for 'decor' while the house is still needing foundation level decorating (it's like putting the cherry on top of cake batter)
- childishly painting any white skirting/doors etc black
- made a "pantry" in the boiler cupboard
- bought a new cat to bring into the chaos

Have I missed anything else? Lol

2 months into buying my 1st home (which was 12 years old and TBH in good condition despite some botched DIY jobs done by the previous owner), I had a shower installed as there was only 1x bath, painted the house white to get a blank canvas to see what I could work with, had my sofas delivered (which I measured beforehand to make sure they would fit lol), bought a new fridge and washing machine, tidied up the garden, bought a shed, a new front door (changed the locks the first day) and planned a 5 year plan for the house based off living in it for those 2 months (i.e new windows, decor, carpets/flooring, new bathroom etc).
I felt I accomplished alot in the first 8 weeks too!

I took my time, planned and did things correctly. I watched alot of YouTube videos on how to do things I didn't know and made sure I completed something before moving onto the next.

The rule of thumb people say is get the main bedroom done completely first as it's generally the easiest/quickest, as that will be your safe haven from all the Reno work going on in the rest of the house that will take longer.

She can't even see one thing through to the end in that house before jumping onto the next thing.

• Heart

Magee

VIP Member
Imagine trying to shuffle past with your 3 sugar piss weak tea in the morning 😭 Sounds like she’s trying to convince herself she loves it! You’re not convincing me. It’ll be on Facebook marketplace in no time.

• Haha

GiveMeFreebies

VIP Member
When she was taking the cat outside it really annoyed me - the dog was desperate to be played with. Her kicking that ball is probably the most she’s played with Bella and in reality it was her trying to get the cat to play. She should rehome to dog to someone that would actually love them and give them the life they deserve.

Also - can’t stand when people wear their slippers outside. Especially on a cold frosty morning…..dread to think what crap she trod back into mould manor after (not that she’d notice).

General household chores are not deep cleans

Whythough

Chatty Member
Postponed the holiday too I see! Carpets on tick...something tells me tthe bank balance is red (like majority of the uk at the moment) but most folk aren't paying stupid amounts to butcher their house! It was livable when they moved in...she's a twat

Scar14

VIP Member
Minimum wage, minimum effort? I worked in care for 5 years and 99% of the carers I worked with definitely did not put in minimum effort, we all ran about like headless chickens to make sure that residents were dry, fed and happy. I just know I would hate to have to work with her in a care home, she’d be constantly complaining, yet working nearly everyday for the money, she probably would think that she runs the place and would get herself involved in situations she doesn’t need to be involved in just so that she could make it all about her. Her behaviour is disgusting and I’m not at all surprised that she has no friends or family that have stuck around.

• Heart

WonderShade18

I work in healthcare, and no, she doesn't make me feel bad about it by her views on the role. It makes me realise (not tooting my own horn) that im excellent at my job, because I can speak about my workplace with such positivity. And I'm glad shes not in care anymore. I just know she'd be a nightmare to work with. She seems so entitled because she's worked in 'shitty jobs'. That's life Abby! I wake with the attitude everyday 'thank god Im well enough to go to work'. Change your mindset and your life will change. But another kitten and a set of patio doors will fix all of Abby's issues.

• Heart

Whatwouldyoudo

VIP Member
Waiting for her to post the sofa that they didn’t measure and was bigger than they expected.

I feel like they are going to be shuffling sideways to get past it
They'll have to stand on the gigantic coffee table and jump over the sofa, but don't worry guys, Johnny can sort it, he'll just knock the wall down and the whole downstairs will be open plan.

• Haha

Whatwouldyoudo

VIP Member
She must be trolling us at this point, she's got to be 😬🤣

Again all I can think of is Stu, she must be exhausting to live with

• Haha

LadyH

I just can’t with this fkin idiot anymore. ‘I’m just a clean freak’ MATE YOU WAS SPRAY PAINTING DIRECTLY ON YOUR FKIN CARPET LAST NIGHT!!

She has absolutely blown them this girl, defo a sandwich short of a picnic

I just can’t with this fkin idiot anymore. ‘I’m just a clean freak’ MATE YOU WAS SPRAY PAINTING DIRECTLY ON YOUR FKIN CARPET LAST NIGHT!!

She has absolutely blown them this girl, defo a sandwich short of a picnic
Oh my lord, I should have waited before I posted..

The wiping around of the cat hair on the toaster🤮🤮 good job she’s a clean freak, I couldn’t bare to see the house if she was a dirty cow…🤥

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

Erling Haaland

Chatty Member
Between the five animals and that corner sofa it’s going to be like an episode of ninja warrior every time she needs to take some washing upstairs 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17