Home_withthedunsmures #4 wet plaster, black mould, that island on wheels is comedy gold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would like whatever she is smoking. The downstairs coat cupboard into a bathroom? I thought that was bad... But then she said she had a POND 😭 I cannot. It wasn't a pond, Abby. It was a planter with a load of rainwater 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Let's be honest the extention won't happen unless johnny decides he's giving tha't a go too! The 'land' is also a pipe dream!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m so confused as to why you’ve put herringbone inside cupboards hahaha no wonder fitters are quoting so much if your having it running through the entire house she’ll have it running through the cats litter box next

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Postponed the holiday too I see! Carpets on tick...something tells me tthe bank balance is red (like majority of the uk at the moment) but most folk aren't paying stupid amounts to butcher their house! It was livable when they moved in...she's a twit

Reactions: 18
That is mental! We just bought a 3 bed new build and it was £3600 for LVT and carpets for the whole house. And that was decent quality. Has she not shopped around? The fitting for ours was included in that price and was £650

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Looks like we’re moving the electrics too, in the future. Along with a down stairs loo, knocking down the kitchen wall and installing a beam, a single story wrap around extension, that will allow her to make her upstairs bigger 🤔 and a new bit of dump land at the back

But in the mean time she’s had the full thing plastered, but not treated the mould & having an extortionate amount of flooring laid.

I feel like she has to spend money everyday.

• Haha
It gets better and better. What about the rest of the doors and radiators that are to be painted black? Has she just abandoned that idea too? I cant cope with the back and forward and half assed jobs, I'd be riddled with anxiousness looking at everything unfinished. She genuinely believes she lives in a Victorian mansion, the pond, pantry and soon to be paddock for the livestock. You live in a two up two down love, and they can be given great justice by anyone who has sense. But no, Lady Abby of Greenockton has ruined it, all for the gram.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
FFS now she’s on about turning the cloakroom into a downstairs bathroom, she hasn’t even sorted the upstairs bathroom yet. I suppose Johnny will be fitting the downstairs bathroom as well as doing all the plumbing.

Reactions: 7
Basically she bought the first house she got accepted on and is destroying it…. Rather than waiting for the right home with all of these features…

Why can't she accept that they'll never have the funds to have these things? Nothing wrong with a two up two down and care work but the lifestyle she wants and thinks she can have isn't possible on just over min wage! The only reason they saved as much as they did was because she worked herself to the point of a breakdown doing stupid overtime. Plus stu obviously working every hour under the sun.

Reactions: 9
It gets better and better. What about the rest of the doors and radiators that are to be painted black? Has she just abandoned that idea too? I cant cope with the back and forward and half assed jobs, I'd be riddled with anxiousness looking at everything unfinished. She genuinely believes she lives in a Victorian mansion, the pond, pantry and soon to be paddock for the livestock. You live in a two up two down love, and they can be given great justice by anyone who has sense. But no, Lady Abby of Greenockton has ruined it, all for the gram.
This might be my favourite comment on her tattle to date.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.