Home_withthedunsmures #4 wet plaster, black mould, that island on wheels is comedy gold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like she's served up leather 😳 Abby when the prison job goes tits up please for the love of God don't consider working in a kitchen 🙈

Reactions: 8
Some thoughts this morning:

I think my interpretation of a deep clean is different to Abby’s as looks like she’s just ‘cleaning’ to me.

What happened to the niece coming over for Xmas and the red sparkly dress?

Her house feels grubby as there is too much furniture it.

Those brown marks she doesn’t know what they are likely to be from the cats bottoms/paws.

Does Stuart pee in that bed pan/jug when he’s three sheets to the wind?

I see we’re back on the diet bandwagon.

Reactions: 13
Don't forget her stories will start with "Hi everyone, hope you're all well and having a nice dayyy" *looks to the side with hand on her chest* *little giggle* *purses lips/swallows spit*
Why does she do this, she's getting on my wick these days. Between her tit chat and that bleeping tooth

Reactions: 8
yeah Abz hun, it’s the Xmas decorations that are making the place look cluttered. Nothing to do with all the unmeasured oversized furniture 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So she thinks sertraline is the reason she’s gained weight. Yet she was complaining about her weight gain before she even went on medication and said she was gonna eat better, documented it for a day and then was posting pictures of her takeaways 😂 I’m sure it’s the medication and not the super noodles and chocolates

Reactions: 12
How is the lack of space not driving her insane!? You literally need to be wafer thin to fit past the couch😂😭
0D442A87-AB20-43A9-A433-FA5E82F0CB50.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I thought she said she stopped taking the anti depressants after a few weeks as wasn’t for her and she felt better after the house move?

Reactions: 12
Ok so I can excuse most of Abby’s behaviour but the way she is talking about binge eating, yo-yo dieting and coming off medication because “it’s making me gain weight”!!!!!!! No no no!!!! This is such dangerous advice and potentially triggering to people watching.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.