Home_withthedunsmures #4 wet plaster, black mould, that island on wheels is comedy gold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hates everything in that house, such a poor buy. They should have just waited….

Reactions: 4
Abby’s catchphrase is back -
“It cost us £X in total and it’s done” - she says this before every disaster!!

Also, she’s saying they’ve gone for a totally different colour for the bathroom, has she forgotten that Grandpa Smurf jizzed all over her kitchen? Or do we not talk about that room anymore?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Honestly, where does she get all the money from?! I assume that she's now in major debt with all her chaotic spending?!

Reactions: 10
Now she's talking about painting the external walls of her house. Reckons it'll be £150 for the paint. Hope Johnny has big ladders for that job 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Now she's talking about painting the external walls of her house. Reckons it'll be £150 for the paint. Hope Johnny has big ladders for that job 😂
You have to he carefully with external paint work. You can't just throw any old paint on as it needs to be breathable so the walls can breathe and not allow dampness inside but then again Aby already has a damp problem so whats a few more layers of paint to suffocate the house going to do.

Reactions: 10
She rushed buying and typical abby jumped at the first one that come up especially after not getting their first choice she needed it in her mind I swear for her Instagram not just wait save a bit more and buy a house without all these issues. Why hasn't stu done some research himself to see they need to do some actual work to the house not slap paint on. Why havnt they atleast put new windows in? Treat the damp sort all of this out but to abby this isn't going to get her engagement. Like that fridge freezer my god!!! That alone could of paid for damp treatments. I don't understand why he doesn't step in it's his house too. My husband soon would. Just such an odd set up to me.

Reactions: 13
Oh I assumed that all the ‘amazing’ comments were just from us lot taking the pish?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She really needs a hobby outwith that house. Who’s painting the house for that? I was £900 to be done by a professional a few years back.

Her spending is making me so uneasy. I’m bringing almost double a month than what they’re bringing in & I can tell you they are not using ready cash for all this. I’m on my own as well, so I need to be careful. It’ll be like history repeating itself for them and if they go on like this with unstable employment and racking up debt they’ll lose their house completely.

I doubt they’ll have money set aside for emergencies either which I can say from experience that you need.

Reactions: 11
I doubt they’ll have money set aside for emergencies either which I can say from experience that you need.
Absolutely! When I bought my flat I made the mistake of going a bit mad with spending and buying lots of shiny new things. Little did I know I would be made redundant very soon after moving in and didn’t have a penny set aside for emergencies.

Thankfully everything worked out okay but it was a huge lesson learned!!

Reactions: 5
Absolutely! When I bought my flat I made the mistake of going a bit mad with spending and buying lots of shiny new things. Little did I know I would be made redundant very soon after moving in and didn’t have a penny set aside for emergencies.

Thankfully everything worked out okay but it was a huge lesson learned!!
Yup! Done the exact same myself. We live and learn eh 🤦🏽‍♀️😂

Reactions: 3
So glad they took Bella for a good walk (somewhere appropriate this time and not a graveyard 🙃)

It would be good for all 3 of them to be out in the fresh air as no doubt the damp and mould will be affecting their health to some extent.

But I have to say, Stu is looking very ill 😥Deffo lost alot of weight and is grey. Probs the stress is getting to him while Abby continues to float in her own world oblivious.

I'm genuinely worried about him. I remember Abby stating he lost alot of weight from stress the first time they started looking into getting a mortgage. Maybe she should check in with her hubby abit more than checking into the range and B&M.

hope he is okay 🤞

Reactions: 19
ARTIFICIAL FLOWERS in the garden 😂😂😂
Are we suprised?!

Artificial flowers to match the artificial food in her American fridge/freezer.

This girl is truly afraid of any real graft or work.

If it doesn't give instant gratification then she doesn't want it lol

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Acting like they’re dog owners of the year when it’s probably the first decent walk in a month. I actually can’t stand either of these two cretins.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.