Home_withthedunsmures #4 wet plaster, black mould, that island on wheels is comedy gold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her comments on the weight gain being caused by the meds are SO damaging. One minute she’s saying she loves to binge and has eaten so many takeaways since moving house, and then is saying the only way to lose weight was to come off the meds? GIRL stop eating tit and you’ll lose weight!!! And be honest with your audience!!!

Reactions: 15
Her comments on the weight gain being caused by the meds are SO damaging. One minute she’s saying she loves to binge and has eaten so many takeaways since moving house, and then is saying the only way to lose weight was to come off the meds? GIRL stop eating tit and you’ll lose weight!!! And be honest with your audience!!!
She’s ridiculous. If you’re on antidepressants it’s for a reason and coming off them just to lose a few pounds is dangerous. I’ve put on a couple of stone since I was put on them but they make me feel able to live my life and I’d rather that than to be slimmer!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Shes just done Q&A and said she will be an actual prison officer not admin staff. I thought she was desk staff. My bad!

Reactions: 5
Has anyone else noticed we have had another name change. Is it so people can't find her on Tattle ;).

Reactions: 8
Shes just done Q&A and said she will be an actual prison officer not admin staff. I thought she was desk staff. My bad!
She exaggerates what her role is. She makes it seem like she’ll be in the thick of it but that isn’t the case - she’s an ‘operations officer’.

ECC73585-2900-4792-82BE-213508A981B3.jpeg

Reactions: 9
She makes me cringe... I've worked in prisons not as an officer but yes you have to be a certain type of person... She is not it, this is the lassie who's done nothing but degrade care workers.. your clueless Abby.

Reactions: 20
How does she know she's the type of person, has she been in a prison before? Worked with offenders? Oh no silly me, its because she likes crime documentaries.

With Abbys logic, I'll be back in 6 months when I've learnt to be a pilot as I love going on holiday. I'm that type of person 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She crumbled after her train got delayed commuting to her old job, how’s she going to cope when being threatened and intimidated all day long?

Speaking of crumble, remember when she when on a diet for a day then made an apple crumble for pudding 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How can she says she’s passionate about an area she’s never ever worked in, if she had said “the role interests me” fairs but how can you be passionate about something you’ve never ever ever worked in, or worked with anything even remotely close. I work in law I couldn’t say I’m passionate about XYZ areas because I’ve only ever worked in the family department so I have no experience in other areas to be passionate about 🤣

Reactions: 5
How can she says she’s passionate about an area she’s never ever worked in, if she had said “the role interests me” fairs but how can you be passionate about something you’ve never ever ever worked in, or worked with anything even remotely close. I work in law I couldn’t say I’m passionate about XYZ areas because I’ve only ever worked in the family department so I have no experience in other areas to be passionate about 🤣
Because she’s watched documentaries, silly!!! She’s seen it all on Netflix so she knows it’s her dream job! The same way cleaning was her passion 6 months ago when she was starting her own cleaning company!

• Haha
Not spoken to her Mother in a decade but speaks about her every week on stories. Girl, get a therapist.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Like duck am I listening to all of those stories but I wish she’d pick the piece of dandruff out of the front of her hair.

• Haha
How does she know she’s passionate about a job she’s never done anything remotely similar to?

Aaaaaaand, there’s deffo more to the situ with her mum. And I have a feeling her constant rambling about how toxic it was is because she was at fault, and is trying to make herself feel better and the victim

• Haha
Reactions: 12
ABBBYS MUM PLEEAAAASSSEEEE JOIN TATTLE! We need the tea!

Can’t wait for the excuses as to why this training/ job only lasts 10 minutes. What are we guessing? I doubt she will even complete the training.

Reactions: 16
ABBBYS MUM PLEEAAAASSSEEEE JOIN TATTLE! We need the tea!

Can’t wait for the excuses as to why this training/ job only lasts 10 minutes. What are we guessing? I doubt she will even complete the training.

My predictions for excuses for quitting….

1) toxic work environment. The other trainees will somehow be an issue (remember she doesn’t work well in a team)

2) the commute is an issue. Will give some excuse about reapplying once stu is driving and can be her personal chauffeur (she has spent years just walking down the road to the nearest care home for work so anything else seems a trek)

3) announces a pregnancy and doesn’t want to take any risks so quits. Don’t know if anyone else noticed when she was showing her ‘weight gain’ the other day she mentioned how hard her stomach was…. Que the “omg im shook” announcement. She has been talking an awful lot about do i/don’t I want kids lately, not that anyone asked.

Reactions: 15
My predictions for excuses for quitting….

1) toxic work environment. The other trainees will somehow be an issue (remember she doesn’t work well in a team)

2) the commute is an issue. Will give some excuse about reapplying once stu is driving and can be her personal chauffeur (she has spent years just walking down the road to the nearest care home for work so anything else seems a trek)

3) announces a pregnancy and doesn’t want to take any risks so quits. Don’t know if anyone else noticed when she was showing her ‘weight gain’ the other day she mentioned how hard her stomach was…. Que the “omg im shook” announcement. She has been talking an awful lot about do i/don’t I want kids lately, not that anyone asked.
I called that the other week about getting pregnant as a back up plan if this prison officer gig doesnt turn out as she expected.

I deffo see her doing the full college part but as soon as she is 'on the floor' and it's not at all like the Netflix crime documentaries fantasy she has conjured up in her head, she will pack it in and get pregnant as she will probs hit a midlife crisis and won't know what to do and try the next instant gratification like she does with everything in her life.

Reactions: 7
She hasn’t seen her mum since she walked out the door that day. Oh… that’s funny, I swear she said only a couple of months ago that they HAD to move from the area as her family knows she lives there and she regularly bumps into them

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.