Home_withthedunsmures #4 wet plaster, black mould, that island on wheels is comedy gold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her whole identity is now "prison officer". I hope she's tit at it and fails the training. Also take note of the monthly budget section in the new diary Abby, it'll come in handy for you.

I really don't understand how blasé she is around swapping jobs all the time. The other day she said the savings had all gone, then Stu was changing jobs to be a support worker. Does she not understand she would loose the house if she couldn't pay the mortgage.

Reactions: 12
Just caught up on tattle and Abby’s page, had to laugh at her post about her mam not getting along with her mam and it being a generational thing that’s never been addressed. I hope to god Abby doesn’t have any babies anytime soon cause zero therapy has been done to fix her Mammy issues

Reactions: 11
Queue Christmas Day *soft whispering voice* “so we said no presents this year but Stuart thought I deserved a present after such a tough year and he surprised me with some Charlotte Tilbury skincare and some new beige tit” (that I bought myself)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Queue Christmas Day *soft whispering voice* “so we said no presents this year but Stuart thought I deserved a present after such a tough year and he surprised me with some Charlotte Tilbury skincare and some new beige tit” (that I bought myself)
Omg yes! There ain’t no way she won’t have anything to unwrap.

Reactions: 10
Don't forget her stories will start with "Hi everyone, hope you're all well and having a nice dayyy" *looks to the side with hand on her chest* *little giggle* *purses lips/swallows spit*

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Wonder what she’d bought herself for Christmas? Because let’s face it, this lassie would buy herself a gift for curling out a tit 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What’s the point in having a Christmas eve box just to put a box of chocolates in😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is hands down the worst dinner I’ve ever seen
We were supposed to go to my mums for Christmas dinner but got covid so ended up last minute having to get a chicken and use what we had in the freezer and I can still say mine looked better than this 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.