Home_withthedunsmures #4 wet plaster, black mould, that island on wheels is comedy gold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winning thread title goes to @Erling Haaland with 35 reactions.

Used to be our_homefund but she changed that since she got the house.

The account has recently been deactivated because she reads here - taking bets on how long till she's active again.

Oh, and she's won the lottery. She wants to buy the plot of land to the back of her house, she wants to extend, have a free standing bath, walk in wardrobe 🤯

She's unhinged. Anyone else for a better recap?

Let the madness continue....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I vote Monday she returns.

If the prison closes that will be hilarious - I imagine the staff will just be reassigned to different prisons. Abby must be furious and will quit having to travel more than 5 minutes ‘it’s not worth it guys’

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Former names;
our_homefund
home_byabby

definitely been a few more in my life time! Can anyone think of any more!?

Reactions: 6
Why has she lied about stus family always making out they are not nice ? She’s so toxic

Recapping Abby is hard because there is so much so
She was cash buying a house 🏡
Cos she hates mortgages and slagged them off now her husband stu has a mortgage and they have a house it’s stus house 😂
Abby likes planning extensions and fancy bathroom decor and also buying land all for a few grand she can easily save in a month or two 😂😂😂
She’s has no family or friends it seems because there all toxic 😂yes they are the issue apparently
She has changed her jobs lots and the reason she’s a topic of interest is because she’s very smug amongst so many other things .. what else can we recap on for anyone new

convinced they have been given money cos what else explains all the clothes hauls & white company hauls buying over priced bedding for her cats to scratch

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I know plenty of people who have estranged relationships with their family - they usually have a decent amount of friends who they treat like family. Abby doesn’t seem to have any friends other than the accounts she interacts with on her phone and even then I’ve not see her meet up with any of them. That’s really telling.

She needs to learn to be happy with her lot - don’t get me wrong, it’s human to be jealous every once in a while, but she crosses the line into being bitter at the world.

Reactions: 5
Strap in trolls, quick round up of the last thread (from what I can remember)
A botched moving day, where they sat around waiting (with all their stuff at the bottom of the flat stairs) for a ‘removal’ company to come collect it. Turns out she’d forgot she already told everyone that they had been told to hire a van and family could help… nothing was ever confirmed.
We have watched in the trade jonny decide he could plaster and thought stus house would be the best place to practise… it’s clear jonny needs more practise. They paid him £600 instead of £300 like he asked because they’re nice people & they bought all the tools.
They’ve ignored the real issues of damp, mould & woodworm. And gone on to paint rooms when they’re still drying out.
Abby has purchased several items of furniture that don’t fit as she fails to measure anything. Her excessive spending is said to have stoped the UK going into recession, hauls have included (but not limited too) dunelm, home bargains, b&m, the white company, M&S, H&M, Amazon, jet2/tui/Thomson & charity shops & a tit ton of supplies to botch the kitchen.
This brings us nicely to the kitchen, where do I start, wow what an eventful few days that was. Colour was hideous, tiles were hideous, idea was hideous, island & pantry up for debate about which is worse.
Moving onto the other ridiculous choices of colours she’s battering around for both the bedroom & sitting room.
Abby has had 3 jobs recently, hated all & quit them all. Applied to the prison told everyone about it, but actually hasn’t passed a fitness test yet, which reminds me of her daily runs she was doing around the block, only happened twice. Stus now decided he hates his job too.
Abby is planning on buying the land at the back of their house because it’s waste & why would anyone want it, but expects her neighbour to want it and if not she’ll have it all. Started with not wanting to piss of the neighbour turned into pissing him off really quick.
She’d also like a log burner next summer & a single story extension where she plans to
Make a 3rd bedroom and her bathroom bigger (upstairs) and install her 20k bathroom, at the same time as extending the kitchen and installing French patio doors cause that’s what she’s always wanted.
Stus also getting to buy half a kitten for Christmas, bringing the total number to 4 &
1 neglected dog.
I’m sad she’s deactivated her account, I was really missing the morning view and a cup
Of tea.

Congratulations to stu for managing to secure a mortgage despite the defaults on his credit file, he must feel like a top husband that can buy a house after being repeatedly told for years they have no choice but to cash buy (by lady Abby herself) Abby unfortunately you spend erratically & haven’t been able to hold down a job for 18 month and therefore we’re unsuccessful, good luck when it comes to remortgage though, you might get your name on it and not just as stus dependant in the near future.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Strap in trolls, quick round up of the last thread (from what I can remember)
A botched moving day, where they sat around waiting (with all their stuff at the bottom of the flat stairs) for a ‘removal’ company to come collect it. Turns out she’d forgot she already told everyone that they had been told to hire a van and family could help… nothing was ever confirmed.
We have watched in the trade jonny decide he could plaster and thought stus house would be the best place to practise… it’s clear jonny needs more practise. They paid him £600 instead of £300 like he asked because they’re nice people & they bought all the tools.
They’ve ignored the real issues of damp, mould & woodworm. And gone on to paint rooms when they’re still drying out.
Abby has purchased several items of furniture that don’t fit as she fails to measure anything. Her excessive spending is said to have stoped the UK going into recession, hauls have included (but not limited too) dunelm, home bargains, b&m, the white company, M&S, H&M, Amazon, jet2/tui/Thomson & charity shops & a tit ton of supplies to botch the kitchen.
This brings us nicely to the kitchen, where do I start, wow what an eventful few days that was. Colour was hideous, tiles were hideous, idea was hideous, island & pantry up for debate about which is worse.
Moving onto the other ridiculous choices of colours she’s battering around for both the bedroom & sitting room.
Abby has had 3 jobs recently, hated all & quit them all. Applied to the prison told everyone about it, but actually hasn’t passed a fitness test yet, which reminds me of her daily runs she was doing around the block, only happened twice. Stus now decided he hates his job too.
Abby is planning on buying the land at the back of their house because it’s waste & why would anyone want it, but expects her neighbour to want it and if not she’ll have it all. Started with not wanting to piss of the neighbour turned into pissing him off really quick.
She’d also like a log burner next summer & a single story extension where she plans to
Make a 3rd bedroom and her bathroom bigger (upstairs) and install her 20k bathroom, at the same time as extending the kitchen and installing French patio doors cause that’s what she’s always wanted.
Stus also getting to buy half a kitten for Christmas, bringing the total number to 4 &
1 neglected dog.
I’m sad she’s deactivated her account, I was really missing the morning view and a cup
Of tea.

Congratulations to stu for managing to secure a mortgage despite the defaults on his credit file, he must feel like a top husband that can buy a house after being repeatedly told for years they have no choice but to cash buy (by lady Abby herself) Abby unfortunately you spend erratically & haven’t been able to hold down a job for 18 month and therefore we’re unsuccessful, good luck when it comes to remortgage though, you might get your name on it and not just as stus dependant in the near future.
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. I actually read it twice 🤣

Reactions: 7
She's changed the name of her profile AGAIN 😂 got to be because she's scared the prison service will find her!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not even a star on top of the tree ffs

Is she just gonna change her name every time we make a new thread?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.