Home_withthedunsmures #4 wet plaster, black mould, that island on wheels is comedy gold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's the type to buy herself a title of Google isn't she l, she's going to cream herself over the suggestion of ' Lady Abby of Greenockton Like you ALL I'm dying at her 'pond' (flower pot with stinky water) 'pantry' (very average kitchen cupboard and the cupboard with the electric box that will become a downstairs guest bathroom. Harry bleeping potter had more space in his cupboard under the stairs and that was basically child abuse. I've said it before and I'll say it again, she's definitely 🦇💩 like what the actual duck goes on in her head!? It's car crash gold!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's the type to buy herself a title of Google isn't she l, she's going to cream herself over the suggestion of ' Lady Abby of Greenockton Like you ALL I'm dying at her 'pond' (flower pot with stinky water) 'pantry' (very average kitchen cupboard and the cupboard with the electric box that will become a downstairs guest bathroom. Harry bleeping potter had more space in his cupboard under the stairs and that was basically child abuse. I've said it before and I'll say it again, she's definitely 🦇💩 like what the actual duck goes on in her head!? It's car crash gold!

I only found her account by accidentally clicking on her tattle thread and she is one of my favourite accounts right now.
I'm currently doing a renovation and have an actual pantry. Oh I've got a proper kitchen island too 😆
I don't have any black gloss though, although I do need to paint the skirting boards and doors. 🤔

I'm excited for sofa delivery day!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I only found her account by accidentally clicking on her tattle thread and she is one of my favourite accounts right now.
I'm currently doing a renovation and have an actual pantry. Oh I've got a proper kitchen island too 😆
I don't have any black gloss though, although I do need to paint the skirting boards and doors. 🤔

I'm excited for sofa delivery day!!
I did this with Sophie and Dave.. Good old tattle 🤣😂

Reactions: 4
I can’t remember, did she tell her followers about the black mould/woodworm, or did us tattlers find this on the home report? I thought the whole point of them staying in the flat for a while, once the keys were handed over for the house, was for the mould and woodworm issue to be sorted, but obvs that didn’t go down.

Reactions: 4
Have they defaulted on their monthly holiday payments? 😂 All they have to show for it is some slap dash black gloss EVERYWHERE, a cheap shelving unit rammed in a cupboard, 4 badly laid slabs, a giant fridge full of beige food and tins of tuna and the smallest kitchen island anyone has ever seen.

This aged well 😂

1D3E1D82-EE3A-4EF0-B516-A71E35E459DA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
The amount of absolute SCENES she is producing makes me anxious about how we’re going to get all the bat tit balls into the next thread title!!

Reactions: 9
Have they defaulted on their monthly holiday payments? 😂 All they have to show for it is some slap dash black gloss EVERYWHERE, a cheap shelving unit rammed in a cupboard, 4 badly laid slabs, a giant fridge full of beige food and tins of tuna and the smallest kitchen island anyone has ever seen.

This aged well 😂

View attachment 1808007
Outrageous! I can’t believe poor Stu is going along with it!

I can’t get my head around £6k financed carpets and flooring but kept that ancient bathroom! They could of sorted that for half the price they’re spending on carpets!! 😱😱😱

She’s going about this in such a topsy turvy way it’s an utter tit show.

abby - we know you read here. Please, put the paintbrush down and step away from the credit applications!

just live in the house, FIX THE MOULD/DAMP/WOODWORM asap. Then put cheap but functional carpet and bathroom in and just focus on sorting yourself out as you are manic. Get some professional help. Save some money. Just chill. Try and make some friends so you don’t need to use your phone so much. Maybe gardening would be good? Stop talking about buying the wasteland. Actually give Bella a good decent home rather than locking her in the kitchen.
For the love of all things good, please stop!!!!!

Give Stu his balls back

Reactions: 23
I can’t for the life of me understand why she’s bought this house saying they’ll be able to pay it off quicker just do get all these finances and another loan to pay for more land. She could have got something so much nicer that needed less work doing. But yeah you’ll be “mortgage free” in no time at this rate abby 🥴🥴

Reactions: 10
If she does end up doing the training at college, how long until she's pissed them all off? I'm being generous and giving her 24 hours 🤣

• Haha
I honestly think she may have ADHD. It would make sense with her impulsivity and inability to complete a task. Lots of ideas stream into her head constantly but she doesn’t have the attention span to see it through to completion. After the initial surge of dopamine, she gets bored and moves onto something else. It must be exhausting, how does Stuart cope

Reactions: 19
Can’t believe how much she’s paid for carpets I’ve just googled the one she posted ! Sorry to keep harping on about my own Reno but no way could I afford £40 per sqm 😂 ours were all under 19.99, first house and not wanting to overspend before we see profits and all that, I never got mine on tick though so suppose that’s the difference

Reactions: 8
If she says “antique brass bars” one more time I will throw my phone at the wall. It’s brass bars Abbie, they are not, and yours certainly won’t be antique

• Haha
Reactions: 11
6EB27758-0185-4A33-A2E5-C6053ECE42A1.jpeg
6CBE46B6-44FB-470D-B7BD-A7C291924BC2.jpeg

She’s even constantly repeating herself with her written captions now. How many times does she have to say they’ll pay the carpets off early?!

Reactions: 3
Not just that but how many times does she have to explain which flooring she went for and why and how the lighter one was also in the running but she decided it was too light so would get ruined too quickly and how it was 6k and she got a discount so now it’s cheaper 😴😴 duck me shes boring

Reactions: 7
nearly £80 a month for carpets???? so she buzzed off having a mortgage less than £400 but will happily get finance out for £80 a month when she doesnt need to. Its really worrying at this point. So much work to do in that house, during a cost of living crisis and with her changing jobs multiple times a month. Theres no way I'd be putting £6k on finance. Their bedroom HAD carpet when they moved in!

• Haha
I wonder how her Christmas Day vegetables are getting on.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.