Home_withthedunsmures #4 wet plaster, black mould, that island on wheels is comedy gold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not trying to be Dr Tattle and diagnose anyone but… this screams Abby👀

View attachment 1853307View attachment 1853308
This is definitely her. Her whole vibe is typical narcasistict behaviour and this list just confirms that.

I don't get why you would paint the skirtings black with the carpet still in place, let alone when you intend to partly paint the stair case. It should be done as one, so there is no overlap of paint. 🤦‍♀️ Johnny of all trades, must be really tit at his actual day job, if this is what he recommended, especially after telling them to use lining paper too🤦‍♀️ it's no wonder he isn't charging them much, as even then it's still too much. I can only imagine just how tit the house is in person, cos it looks bloody terrible in her posts/pictures 🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
Care job? Thought she was a cleaner?
She was a cleaner in a care home - she’s misleading people yet again

Not Abby pretending £2.3k was her regular monthly wages when we KNOW she got this by doing excessive amounts of overtime🙄. She’d need to be on about £35k a year to be pulling in that a month which she very obviously wasn’t as a carer

Reactions: 17
If she thinks those of us who don’t work in care jobs are sitting comfortable she’s sadly mistaken. Everyone is over stretched, under paid for the work they’re doing, the cost of living is rising, wages aren’t reflecting this increase. Everyone is feeling the pinch.

Reactions: 12
Shes so full of tit. She only earnt that amount working excessive overtime and back to back shifts. That was not her regular income working 27 hours a week. 🤦‍♀️

Also she says they earnt that for 6 years, saving £3K a month. If that were true (which it is not) where's the money? Scabby hasn't had a stable job in the last year and they started their savings journey 2years ago. So that means according to her that they were earnings that amount for 5 years prior to starting to save to cash buy. If she believed her own lies, she would of been able to fulfil her own dream of cash buying' cos mortgages are for mugs

Reactions: 16
Shes so full of tit. She only earnt that amount working excessive overtime and back to back shifts. That was not her regular income working 27 hours a week. 🤦‍♀️

Also she says they earnt that for 6 years, saving £3K a month. If that were true (which it is not) where's the money? Scabby hasn't had a stable job in the last year and they started their savings journey 2years ago. So that means according to her that they were earnings that amount for 5 years prior to starting to save to cash buy. If she believed her own lies, she would of been able to fulfil her own dream of cash buying' cos mortgages are for mugs
This 👏🏼… so when did he need the pay day loans pulling in over £3k a month to save but using pay day loans 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 this lassie is a bleeping clown 🤡

• Wow
Before she became a ‘saving account’ she said they used to spend all of their wages every month. Chats so much tit

Reactions: 6
Held my tongue on this one as long as I can but her stories today specifically have enraged me.

As someone with a young-ish family member in a care home, I’m sooo glad she’s out of that sector.

When I go into visit my family member I’m always in awe at the way the staff make effort with the residents and in doing so, they have personally helped us manage a very difficult transition just over a year ago. I know this is not the norm but we have been so, so lucky. I can’t believe how much she is pissing over the care sector and it saddens me because we as a family could not be more grateful to the wonderful staff in the care home we visit, and we are always let them know what a great job they’re doing and how much we appreciate them. It’s not an easy job.

My family member was close to death trying to survive living independently at home on their own with young onset dementia, and now they are thriving. Like a whole new person…Content, happy, well cared for and safe. I like to go in sometimes and spend a wee 10 mins here and there talking to some other residents that don’t have family visiting them. I enjoy that as much as they do. She comes across as the type that wouldn’t chat to residents even when carrying out caring duties.

“Minimum wage, minimum effort”. She’ll never get anywhere with that attitude, and further, it’s especially disgusting when talking about providing care to vulnerable people. Those poor souls aren’t paying her directly so why should they suffer. She’s a bleeping nasty witch and if she were blessed with half a brain cell she’d keep her thoughts about working in care to herself. As a manager in a different area of work, I’d never want someone like her working for me. She’d last 2 mins.

I commend (most) of the people working in care. Not her though. I wouldn’t want someone like that caring for any of my family. She’s not good enough to be a carer. She lacks compassion, has zero empathy and is the most selfish, entitled, arrogant self centred lassie.

She’s got a negative attitude, no patience and I bet all the poor people she’s ‘cared’ for over the years absolutely hated her. Wait till she gets a kicking and pissed/spat on in the prison. Can’t wait for that.

To summarise, since you read here.. Abby hen, a care job isn’t beneath you. The reality is that you are not good enough to be a carer.

Now away and paint more things black to match your soul

• Heart
Reactions: 42
She's a vile, narcissistic cow. Saying she can't wait to have a career? You can have a career in Care. It's hard work and not for everyone but the minimum wage, min effort part really triggered me.

Her house is tit, her personality is tit, her attitude is tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Minimum wage, minimum effort? I worked in care for 5 years and 99% of the carers I worked with definitely did not put in minimum effort, we all ran about like headless chickens to make sure that residents were dry, fed and happy. I just know I would hate to have to work with her in a care home, she’d be constantly complaining, yet working nearly everyday for the money, she probably would think that she runs the place and would get herself involved in situations she doesn’t need to be involved in just so that she could make it all about her. Her behaviour is disgusting and I’m not at all surprised that she has no friends or family that have stuck around.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It's just so hilarious that she thinks a 'career' in the prison service is going to be any better.

Can't wait for it to turn in to a tit show and the excuses she will make as to why she has to leave

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It was on the news the other week about the prison service being understaffed, high turnover of staff, increase in assaults on staff.
Then there's the long shifts, she ain't gonna last long at all.....que getting pregnant, going on sick leave from the prison then getting maternity leave

Reactions: 12
She won’t make it to the end of that ‘prison college’. I give it a week tops. She’s not a grafter and never will be. Wants everything for nothing or minimal effort.

Reactions: 9
I bet she didn't voluntarily leave the care sector - she was more likely pulled up countless times for her attitude and behaviour, and told to leave on her own terms or risk being sacked....or maybe was sacked!

And I make this judgement based off of how she comes across on her insta stories - and we all know no one shows their worse side/parts of their life, instead present an idealistic version they want others to see on purpose. So that's very telling what she could be like behind closed doors, if thats the 'good' side of Abby we see😵

I've worked in care for 15+ years. People like her do not last. It's a TEAM effort 24/7. You develop a strong bond with all if not some of the staff you work with. You end up working with them more than seeing your own family at times! I cannot imagine her being a team player, showing empathy or compassion to clients or staff.

Trust me, the care sector are under staffed, but I highly doubt any organization would tolerate Queen Abby's behaviour for long. That's why she probs lasted longer as a support worker cause she was lone working and didn't have (peasants) colleagues around her.

It scream VOLUMES with her admission about not being in touch with ANY of her own family, dissing her hubby's family before, having NO friends, went through 7 jobs within 1 year alone. Hence the obsession on having too many cats to fill a void and wanting this ✨ perfect ✨ house as that's all she has in her life.

She is she just admitted to the evident mental health struggles she is having, sought appropriate support, loved within her means, calmed down with the house, focus dare I say it on herself properly (no I'm not talking about putting fake nails on or box dying her hair) but actually put some effort into her life instead of chasing rushing this dream she has and putting all the pressure that her life will instantly resolve once she steps into the prison.

Sorry for the ramble. Since I've followed her for years, I've watched her progress, deteriorate, succeed and fail soo much I actually did develop a soft spot for her. And I keep watching in the hopes she will thrive and come out the other end better. But watching her purposefully ruin her chances of doing well with her unmanaged manic behaviour, speaking negatively about mental health (when 1 in 2 people suffer from MHI at some point in their life) and be erratic with everything in her life it does get frustrating. She just wants more than what she has and what she does have, really has huge potential 😔

Reactions: 11
Has she took the super thick wallpaper shite off the hallway? Now there’s a picture of the stairs with the black gloss and plaster lines everywhere I’m confused
Probs the cats ruined it by using it as a scratching post as seen in previous photos lol
She probs had to remove it as it was not functional anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So Johnny did all that work putting the wallpaper on just for them to have to rip it off. No wonder he’s done a runner 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.