Home_withthedunsmures #4 wet plaster, black mould, that island on wheels is comedy gold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hasn’t seen her mum since she walked out the door that day. Oh… that’s funny, I swear she said only a couple of months ago that they HAD to move from the area as her family knows she lives there and she regularly bumps into them
Did she not say she once saw them in a street to her near her home.

Keep up with the stories Abs.

Reactions: 4
Apparently we're all ugly poor losers :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: That's cool Abby but at least the walls in my house are dry and my furniture fits lolll

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That woman in the story she's reposted is as unhinged as Abby!

Also... they say you only post what you want others to see online so imagine the tit that goes on she doesn't post 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I may not be rich so therfore a looser 😅 but my carpets aren't on finance, I have a beautiful home that isn't riddled with damp, furniture that fits, dog that is like a 3rd child in our family and a strong network of family and friends 💕

Think I'd rather be a looser than Abbys definition of successful

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I can’t believe it, Santa must be real! Stu finally got his Christmas wish… getting a back bone.
He says no to her quite a lot... But she does it anyway. A lot of her stories start with Stu didn't want me to do this, but i did... So here we are.

Reactions: 6
She makes me howl! Fake eyelashes and fake nails for a prison college, it's not a ducking beauty college your going to hun!!!!🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m so confused about all these depression stories. She 100% said after they moved that she only took them for a few weeks as she was so happy having moved and didn’t need them anymore. Now she’s going on about how much they affect her and how anxious she is 🤔

Reactions: 9
Wait a minute….would you even be able to sand down that mahogany monstrosity? It doesn’t look like the most solid piece of furniture. But for only £5 at least they’d be able to throw it on the log burner they don’t have when the up cycle goes tits up.

whats with all the showing dehumidifiers? The money spent on buying them weekly they could have just got a damp treatment sorted in the first place.

• Haha
I think she's getting anxious coz she's realising she ll have to put some effort into the training in this job and they can and will fail her if she doesn't meet the standards and it's a different ball game to working in a care home.

Reactions: 5
duck money burns a hole in her pocket. I've never seen anyone buy so much unnecessary shite. Say what you want Abby, but you do not need organisers set in to drawer, or false nails and lashes for college. What a waste of money. She has to be insanely unhappy, there is no other explanation for her behaviour. She's trying everything to make this picture perfect life that doesn't exist.

Reactions: 14
“some people should not be allowed to decorate”
Yes Abby, YOU!!!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My 2023 motto is; ✨ “If I’m feeling depressed, just glue some plastic nails on, it’ll be reet” ✨

• Haha
For the love of God please use masking tape especially when you are a messy painter 😭😭😭😭

Reactions: 3
She’s painted the skirting boards to take them off when they get new flooring. Will it not take half the plaster off seeing as it’s probs still damp. Cannot wait to see this

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.