Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I coudnt give a fuck if she had a tummy tuck but dont piss in my pocket and tell me it’s raining, stop pretending you done it purely by going to the gym and eating free meals you scrounged off some insta company. These insta huns want everyone to blow smoke up their arse but dont want to be fully transparent but then get so butt hurt when people on sites like this challenge their deluded behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Anyone else sick of seeing ‘A🫶🏼😅 this 40 year old woman really needs to grow up eh?! This pic of just his hand and the initial - it’s like if you want to keep him private keep your relationship off social media full stop rather than craving the attention.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

margot44

Thanks @Walnutss for creating the new thread and thanks to @Bad Karma for the fantastic new thread title.

A wee recap, sorry if I’ve missed anything out:

My Home is My Haven Cheryl likes to constantly brag.
She wears fake designer clothes often with her initials or name plastered all over them.
She promotes Ketones and waxes lyrical about their supposed health benefits.
She’s a hypochondriac.
She has a puffy face.
She thinks she’s toaty.
She gets loads of free food from local businesses that her and her husband like to scoff.
She promotes a travel agency pyramid scheme that rips people off.
Her husband has a gambling addiction and has stolen from friends and family to feed his habit.
She constantly fidgets and touches her hair and face when she’s speaking on her videos.
She repeatedly broke covid lockdown restrictions.
She has made her account private and only followers can now see her stories.
She’s continually redecorating her modest wee normal hoose that if you didn’t know better would think was a mansion
She has a dug.

• Haha
  • Heart

wiselass

I follow some right cringes on insta and she is now the worst, I feel embarrassment for her everytime she posts a mirror selfie and don’t get me started on her bloody tongue between her teeth.! I’ve had friends who have gone through breakups like this become full of themselves etc. One of my mates almost carbon copy (without the holidays) and one night when we were out she was flirting with a guy and he said to me later on that she was the most embarrassing thing around and they were all laughing at her
OMG the tongue between her teeth is beyond infuriating.

My great aunties cat had a stroke and it used to lay about the garden with its tongue poking out. That's what she reminds me off. Absolute diddy so she is.

• Haha

Jo-Min99

Chatty Member
She is fucking insufferable. Has anyone got big Craigys number?? Might just get a wee pump out him so he spills the beans about this jumped up little fanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Whatsallthis

VIP Member
What’s the deal with hiding his face? Is he Ainsley fucking Harriott or something? No one really cares my teeny toaty wee pal.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

WookieCookie

Oh man she's a pure riddy. Is she trying to make big Craigy jealous. He's probably thinking he's had a lucky escape. Call me Big Craigy 📞😂.
Keep it private hen....Instagram and your son don't need to know you're getting your hole 🙄..

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Hi ya wee pals ...so long suffering Lynn looks totally pissed off wae wee Krankie, Lynn has purely served the purpose of being a photographer, Lynn also doesnt like being on screen so this wee fanny proceeds to film her, take the hint chezza Lynn isnt sad to go home...read the room ginger gremlin so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Thanks @Walnutss for creating the new thread and thanks to @Bad Karma for the fantastic new thread title.

A wee recap, sorry if I’ve missed anything out:

My Home is My Haven Cheryl likes to constantly brag.
She wears fake designer clothes often with her initials or name plastered all over them.
She promotes Ketones and waxes lyrical about their supposed health benefits.
She’s a hypochondriac.
She has a puffy face.
She thinks she’s toaty.
She gets loads of free food from local businesses that her and her husband like to scoff.
She promotes a travel agency pyramid scheme that rips people off.
Her husband has a gambling addiction and has stolen from friends and family to feed his habit.
She constantly fidgets and touches her hair and face when she’s speaking on her videos.
She repeatedly broke covid lockdown restrictions.
She has made her account private and only followers can now see her stories.
She’s continually redecorating her modest wee normal hoose that if you didn’t know better would think was a mansion
She has a dug.
Its not just a house it's a town house ma wee pal

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh get a grip, going on about how people think she is her son’s girlfriend ( boke ) and now all these Italian men chasing her, thirst traps constantly. We get it your going through a divorce and you want to get it right up him but seriously…..

• Haha

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
And she has actually recruited her new shag to film her from behind, I have second hand embarrassment at how cringey and thirsty for attention she is.

• Haha
Her boy will be spending Christmas with big Craigy, the cat and dog since shes to busy in london way the fancy man!!

Reactions: 10