Home is my haven #2 life is a shambles cos her man gambles, life is a sham for instagram

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember her saying when she broke up with big craigy that it was all about her & her boy. That lasted 2 minutes until the next one came along now she’s never in Glasgow with her boy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her boy will be spending Christmas with big Craigy, the cat and dog since shes to busy in london way the fancy man!!

Reactions: 10
Looks like her posts of how she’s coming back better next year. Wonder if the boyfriend ahs dumped her

Cousin has a friend in her travel thing. Looks like it’s kicking off. Waiting on more deets 🥳. Showing herself up within the thread. The other person is apparently like a dog with a bone 😂😂🐾

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Cousin has a friend in her travel thing. Looks like it’s kicking off. Waiting on more deets 🥳. Showing herself up within the thread. The other person is apparently like a dog with a bone 😂😂🐾

NEED TEA NOW PLEASE AND THANK YOU

Reactions: 2
Spill the tea please 😂so the man didn’t want to see her for Christmas as was probably with his family, maybe even kids but she’s down on the first shuttle for new year which no1 is really interested in now, and the pets abandoned again!!

Reactions: 3
My sister is also in her travel thing (apparently has saved quite a bit but that’s another story).
She said the other person was being completely unreasonable. Wee Teeny Toaty has had to password protect something and the other person was doing her nut about it even though she had been given the password. Wasn’t letting it go. Drama over nothing 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 1
My sister is also in her travel thing (apparently has saved quite a bit but that’s another story).
She said the other person was being completely unreasonable. Wee Teeny Toaty has had to password protect something and the other person was doing her nut about it even though she had been given the password. Wasn’t letting it go. Drama over nothing 😎
Uck is that it 😂

• Haha
Wonder what has happened to bestie Nicole. Is she with another travel company now?

What is her other job outwith the holiday scam/pyramid? As how the hell can she have all this time of to be flouncing about in London. Or is she making enough money out the holiday scam that she doesn’t need another job???

• Heart
What is her other job outwith the holiday scam/pyramid? As how the hell can she have all this time of to be flouncing about in London. Or is she making enough money out the holiday scam that she doesn’t need another job???
Think she works in HR? I’m guessing the company she works for have a relaxed WFH policy, so she’s still working while away in London.
---
How often has the boyfriend been to Glasgow? Once or twice? Wonder who’s putting the most effort into this long distance relationship here 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Think she works in HR? I’m guessing the company she works for have a relaxed WFH policy, so she’s still working while away in London.
---
How often has the boyfriend been to Glasgow? Once or twice? Wonder who’s putting the most effort into this long distance relationship here 🤔
She’s down in London again seems she’s defo putting more effort in than him, she’s coming across as obsessed

“Today was a big day”. Can’t decide if that’s because she met the family or because she’s having steak as a vegetarian 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she’s going to get a tattoo, is this cause the new man is covered in them, I’m sure she’s said before about not getting them?? So she’s eating meat and getting tats all to impress the new man, she will be pregnant next 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4